Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks so much for that dear cheerkoo :kiss: So, it will be released today at noon SK time. :bounce:  I'm curious of this new album of hers.:rocker: Makes me more excited yipppee!! :cheerleader:

• Like 10

[by Bae Jung Yun] Ku Kye Sun will release her first official album ‘And Spring (literal translation)’.

A total of eleven songs such as the title song ‘Stupid’, previously released digital single ‘Brown Hair’, ‘It’s You’, ‘Easy’, ‘Happy’, ‘Go around the Alley (literal translation)’, ‘Do I Have to Die (literal translation)’, ‘Floral Rain’, ‘Fly Again’, ‘Marry Me’ and ‘Flying Galaxy’ are included in her official album.

She participated in song wring and lyric writing of the entire song except ‘Go around the Alley’. Choi Yin Young took charge of producing and rearranging the song.

The title song is a spring carol that is full of spring like acoustic feeling. It is an extempore song made in 2010, while Ku Hyu Sun and Choi Yin Young were learning guitar together. Ku Hye Sun used this song as the OST of her first full-length movie ‘Magic’ that she directed in 2010. 

Particularly, Ku Hye Sun, who will tie the knot with the actor Ahn Jae Hyun on May 21, included her self-made song ‘Marry Me’ in the album.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun completed filming Chinese drama ‘The Legendary Tycoon’ by staying in China for three months since November 2015. The drama will air in the second half of 2016. (photo by YG Entertainment)

• Like 16

I really enjoyed reading this article. I hope you do too. Some words were difficult for me...so I skipped them. It feels like either this reporter did good background research on GHS and or that she knows GHS well. (sorry...a lot of errors with sp and etc...but too tired to do anything..hope you get it.)

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=1039855

written by 최신애 기자(reporter Choi ShinAe) yshnsa@enews24.net and photots by 사진=tvN '신서유기2' 방송캡처(Journey to West broadcast captures), eNEWS DB 

'신서유기2' 구혜선 씨! 안재현 씨 정말 최고의 신랑감이네요

'Journey to West 2': Goo HyeSun-ssi! Ahn JaeHyun-ssi is truly the best husband material.

구혜선이 안재현이라는 남자이자 사람을 정말 제대로 봤다. GHS has met truly a wonderful man and a person in AJH. 

안재현이 리얼 예능 프로그램 tvN '신서유기2'를 통해 막강한 해맑음을 뽐내며 순수남 캐릭터의 지평을 확실히 넓히고 있다. 이와 함께 최고의 신랑감으로도 손색 없다는 평까지 듣고 있는 상황이다. Through the reality variety program, Journey to West 2, AJH is widening the horizon as the mightily pure, sunny and clear person. (my translation maybe off, but that is the gist of it.) At the same time, people are talking about him as the best husband material. 

이승기의 추천과 나영석 PD의 적극 찬성으로 이뤄진 안재현의 '신서유기2' 출연은 그야말로 신의 한수라는 말을 듣고 있을 정도다. 예능 신인 안재현은 예능 베테랑 형님들인 강호동, 이수근, 은지원과의 완벽한 케미, 아니 앙상블을 이루며 승승장구 중이다. AJH joined the J2W-2 due to the recommendation of Lee Suengi and by PDNah's wholehearted agreement. It really seemed like the hand of the God had something to do with it. This variety rookie is making a perfect chemistry with the variety veteran 'hyungs', Kang HoDong, Lee SooGeun and Eun Jiwon. Actually their emsemble making a win win situation.

뇌를 거치지 않고 바로 바로 쏟아져 나오는 신선하면서도 깨끗한 말은 일부러 웃기거나 힘을 섞어 오버한 드립이 아니라서 더욱 매력적이다. 여기에 '안재현'이라는 사람의 캐릭터 자체에서 뿜어져 나오는 순수하고 착한 아우라는 프로그램의 이곳 저곳에서 살아 숨쉰다. His incresing charm is that what comes out of him is not only refreshing but he is actually is not at all trying to be funny or overly forceful at all. 

알려진대로 안재현은 구혜선과 오는 5월 웨딩마치를 앞두고 있다. 앞서 구혜선은 과거 tvN '현장토크쇼 택시'에 출연해 자신의 이상형에 대해 "외모는 안본다"면서도 "반하는 순간은 있다. 굉장히 순진하고 순수할 때 반한다"고 밝혔다. 즉 구혜선의 이상형은 순진하고 순수한 착한 남자인 것.As you all know, AJH is about to marry GHS on Mary 21st. GHS once appeared on tvN's Taxi, a live talking variety program and talked about her ideal man. She said that she does not always look at the appearance of the person. She said, "There is a moment when I fall for someone---when that person is extremely pure and innocent." In summary, GHS's ideal man is pure, innocent and good/kind. 

당시 구혜선이 이와 함께 든 예는 "어떤 남자애가 있었다. 함께 커피를 마시게 됐는데 그 애가 문밖에서 신발을 벗었다. 그때 무너졌다. 속이 진짜 순수하지 않으면 그런 행동은 나오지 않는다"였다. At that time, she gave us an example. "There was once a guy. We were going to have coffee together. That guy took off his shoes just outside the door. That was the moment that I just crumbled. If a person's inside is not pure, such a behavior cannot come out." (For those who may not get this,,,,,many Asian cultures advocates and teaches the young to  take off shoes outside in order to come inside the house. Actually, in Korean, I heard and saw in many dramas Korean restaurants where one has to take off shoes to sit at the table...as if one is entering one's own house.)

이런 순수남이라면 안재현이 딱이다. '신서유기2'를 통해 시청자가 만난 안재현 역시 때로는 바보스러울 정도로 순수한 남자이기 때문이다.  Ajh hits the main mark for such a pure man. AJH whom the viewers see in J2w-2 is that pure and innocent man even at times to the point of looking foolish.

먼저 그는 상식이 없다고 여겨질 정도로 순수한 뇌를 자랑했다. 그리고 이것은 엉뚱해서 웃음을 전했다. 새옹지마나 서유기에 대한 생뚱맞은 설명은 물론 브라질 하면 '열쩡(열정)'을 생각한다는 엉뚱함, 춘하추동이 답인 문제에 춘하신년이라고 외치는 그만의 순수한 뇌세계는 속이 진짜 순수하지 않으면 입밖으로는 내뱉을 수 없는 어떤 것이기도 했다. 이에 나영석PD는 "재현이가 지식이 많지 않아서 그렇지 애는 착하더라"는 묘한 칭찬까지 했다. First, he seems to possess pure and innocent brain that seems to be without commonsense. It is so unexpected and far out that he makes us laugh. (Here I have problems with translaing...but the reporter is pointing out many things that AJH said in first episode that brought out laughter. I really don't know what they mean. But they have to do with 4-word phrases that represent deeper meanings. Reporter is saying that, without having a pure and innocent brain, it is hard ot come up with such answers. It sorr of reminded me of Gu JoonPhy from BOF--he is a very smart guy but he is not knowlegeable with deep provers or deep sayings. Remember?) Even PD Nan gave a strong praise about AHn in epid2: " It is that JH does not have many knowledge, but he is a good and kind kid."

그런 그가 순수하면서도 사랑꾼이기도 해 여심이 마구 흔들렸다. 26일 공개된 '신서유기2' 2화 분량에서 포착된 바에 의하면 안재현은 새벽에도 '누군가'의 카톡을 기다리는 모습을 보였다. 거짓이라곤 없을 것 같은 순수한 행동은 여자로서 믿음직스럽기까지 했다. He is pure and yet he is also a romantic who can flutter female hearts. J2W-2 that aired on April 26th, Ahn was captured on camera as he waited for someone's 'katalk'. His honest and pure actions can make women believe and have confidence in him. 

또 안재현은 순수하면서도 착한 면모까지 보였다. 이날 방송에서 그는 코를 심하게 고는 강호동을 깨우는 방법까지 이승기에게 전수 받았지만 차마 그를 깨우지 못하고 배려하는 모습을 보였다. 결국 한숨도 못자고 뜬 눈으로 밤을 새웠지만 말이다. Not only is Ahn pure, but he is also kind. He learend form Lee Seungi's video that Kang Hodong;s snoring can be stopped by waking him up with loud clippings. But Ahn gave Kang respect and consideration by not waking him up when Kang was loudly snoring. Ultmately he again was notable to sleep a wink but he thought Kang's feelings first. 

이정도면 꽤 괜찮은 신랑감이 아닌가. 외모나 재력은 둘째 치고, 착한 성품에서도 이미 합격점이다. 앞서 지난해 연말시상식에서 구혜선과 함께 등장하면서 자기도 모르게 그녀의 손을 잡으려 했던 안재현의 모습도 떠오른다. 이미 사귀고 있었기 때문에 그에겐 자연스러움이었지만 모르는 사람들이 보기엔 어리버리한 순수성이기도 했다. 꾸미지 않는 맑은 성품으로 신뢰감까지 주는 이 남자, 구혜선이 찾던 최고의 순수함이자 신랑감으로 인정이 되는 바다. He is a pretty good husband material with what he showed so far. Besides his appearance and wealth, he already passed with his kind disposition. I am reminded of Ahn who unconsciously reached for GHS's hand at the KBS award show at the end of last year. They were already dating at that time that his action was very natural, however, to those who were not aware, his behavior may seem like  immature purity. He is a man who does not hide anything or pretend to be anything; his pure and innocent ways bring forth credibility in other. I feel secure in knowing that Ahn is exactly the pure and innocent kind of man GHS  has been seeking. 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

I listened to Melon 's site...this song is part of her new album now w/ a revised version..so this is entitled "Stupid" or "Dumb"/ Waaahhh I like the new acoustic version but w/ the Bossa Nova feels!!:wub: And also song #4 was part of her Breathe2 album piano music but w/ her bff's vocals SHJ..woah it's so cute..it's entitled "Easy"? The rest of the songs were her old songs.:)

• Like 13

Actress Ku Hye Sun is releasing her first studio album on April 28!

Although the actress has released OSTs and put out singles and mini-albums throughout her career, this will be her first complete album.

The album is titled “And Spring” and features the title track “Stupid” as well as her previously released digital singles “Brown Hair,” “It’s You,” “Easy,” “Happy,” “Floral Rain,” “Fly Again,” “Marry Me,” and more. The album has a total of 11 songs.

With the exception of one track, Ku Hye Sun participated in the production and lyrics of all the songs on the album. Choi In Young was in charge of arrangements and production.

“Stupid” is said to be a refreshing acoustic song with the feeling of spring, and Ku Hye Sun composed it with Choi In Young after learning how to play the guitar in 2010. She used the song as an OST for the film “Magic,” which she directed, but rewrote it for the new album.

The track “Marry Me,” which was released in 2012, is drawing attention for its presence on the album due to her upcoming marriage with Ahn Jae Hyun on May 21.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun recently wrapped up filming for a Chinese drama that started filming in November. The drama is expected to air sometime in the later half of the year.

• Like 12

Actress-turned-director Ku Hye-sun rolls out first full-length album

SEOUL, April 28 (Yonhap) -- Actress-turned-director Ku Hye-sun released her first full-length album, her talent management said Thursday.

The 31-year-old has released "And Spring" with 11 tracks, including the lead single "Stupid," according to YG Entertainment.

Among the 11 songs are rearranged pieces, including "Brown Hair" and "It's You," from her previous EPs.

South Korean actress-turned-director Ku Hye-sun appears on the album jacket of her first full-length album "And Spring," released on April 28, 2016. (Yonhap) \

The versatile actress wrote and composed 10 of the songs.

Ku has used many of her own songs in her films and appeared in many music videos of these songs. The new album's lead single, "Stupid," was on the soundtrack of the film "Magic," directed by Ku in 2010.

Ku debuted in 2002 in a television commercial and entered stardom through a number of hit shows, including MBC TV's sitcom "Nonstop" and KBS 2TV's romantic series "Boys Over Flowers."

In 2008, the actress made her directorial debut.

In 2015, Ku co-starred in a fantasy-medical series "Blood" with actor Ahn Jae-hyeon, three years her junior. Their romantic relationship began shortly after the show ended, and they made their wedding plans public on April 8.

The two will tie the knot on May 21.

Spoiler

Actor Ahn Jae-hyeon and actress-director Ku Hye-sun walk down the red carpet at the 2015 KBS Drama Awards at the KBS headquarters in Yeouido, Seoul, on Dec. 12, 2015. (Yonhap)

Actor Ahn Jae-hyeon and actress-director Ku Hye-sun walk down the red carpet at the 2015 KBS Drama Awards at the KBS headquarters in Yeouido, Seoul, on Dec. 12, 2015. (Yonhap)

Actor Ahn Jae-hyeon discusses the upcoming web comedy series "New Journey to the West 2" at a press conference in Seoul on April 15, 2016. (Yonhap)

Actor Ahn Jae-hyeon discusses the upcoming web comedy series "New Journey to the West 2" at a press conference in Seoul on April 15, 2016. (Yonhap)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/04/28/0200000000AEN20160428007000315.html?input=www.tweeter.com

• Like 15

Hellos Sunnies!!

As soon as "and then Spring" was released, I bought it off iTunes. keke I definitely want to support her works and I really love her music. 

I copied and pasted the Korean title 그리고 봄 to be able to buy it. But iTune's translation of the Korean title seems to be Dark Yellow---I am not sure how that happened.!!!!

Many of these songs in this album were released as lonely singles....keke...I feel like Koo collected these scattered, wandering singles/ really, her children, and housed them under one roof--like a family...keke (please don't mind me.)

But, I have been looking to have "Brown Hair" and Gummy's version of "As I turn the corner" in my phone. Koo's best friend Seo HyunJin sang the lyrics to "편히봐요, 우리=Let's see each other without any expectations". What beautiful words!! I loved that music from her last album, after "100 years, 1000year"s. With words, it feels different and even a bit sadder. But so very beutiful.

I thought she never released the song, "I must be stupid" even as a single before. As we all know, she performed that song with Choi InYoung at her old Cafe Manolin--that was when she first learned to play the guitar. Choi InYoung arranged the music so nicely that it has a grander feel. 

When she first released the song, "Marry Me", I wondered for whome she wrote that song...keke...but the lyrics gave off a different feeling---that she believes in true love but that she is a realist about it too. But, since she met Ahn, I wonder if her feelings are the same...

If you can, please support her and her works. 

Fighting Sunnies!!!

• Like 21

7 Korean Actresses Who Should Totally Be Your Beauty Pegs

They'll make you want to step up your beauty game .

You don’t need to be a fan of Korean dramas to appreciate the chinky-eyed beauties who star in their popular rom-coms. One look at their well-groomed straight brows, baby smooth pouts, and pore-free skin is all it takes to convince someone to pay extra attention to skin care and put on a facial mask before bedtime.

Frankly, it could take us forever to list down all the prettiest Hallyu stars (because there are a lot out there, trust us!), so instead, we’re just gonna go ahead and mention some of our top faves. These Korean actresses below will instantly motivate you to step up your beauty game:

7. Gu Hye-Sun

8.jpg

Gu Hye-Sun skyrocketed to fame in 2009 not only in South Korea but also here in the Philippines when she took on the role of the spirited Geum Jan-Di in the hit drama Boys Over Flowers opposite Lee Min-Ho. Because of her popularity both in the local and international scene, she was even once dubbed as the “Hallyu Queen.” But other than being an actress, the charming Gu Hye-Sun is also a singer-songwriter and director.

Photos from dramafever.com

http://www.stylebible.ph/beauty/7-korean-actresses-who-should-totally-be-your-beauty-pegs-a00034-20160427

Spoiler

GHS's already famous & a household name in SK since her hit famous long length daily drama Pure 19 in 2006.:phew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Hye-sun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pure_in_Heart

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Pure_19/Episode_Ratings

• Like 17