Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137068&page=1

Sunnies!!!!

블러드DVD총 --The very person who was involved in getting us the making of Blood DVD volunteered to organize wedding gift donation plan to congratualte AHNGOO marriage.

Hooray!!!

We will wait for further news. 블러드DVD총 plans to contact YG and SinChon Severance Hospital, etc. and give another detailed post later. 

Thanks to all of you who want to wish all the happiness and health to a lovely couple.

• Like 23

Hello my dear Sunnies!

First, it was about the two of them dating, now their engagement - what wonderful news! As I previously said, these two are very much in love, so news about their engagement and soon to be wedding, wasn't really surprising. Okay, I guess going by Korean celebrity dating and their eventual marriage standards, it was kinda fast, but it doesn't really matter. In the end, the heart wants what it wants, and for GHS it is AJH.

We should be happy for her, as she begins this new phase in her life. Honestly, it isn't always easy finding the one we'd like to spend a lifetime with. We can go on and on about having a lists of likes and dislikes in guys, but when the right one comes along, those lists wouldn't stand a chance. For GHS, "The One" is AJH. I bet telling their future kids about how they met and fell in love would be one for the books, "See, your dad portrayed a vampire and I was a doctor..." Lol, on second thought they may prefer not to show their kids that drama at all! At least not when they're still young. Lol. 

My friend will be at Korea in May, so I guess we'll be getting a few details on their nuptials - insider stuff etc. *waves vigorously* @cheerkoo @GHSforever @myonenonly @robbo4 @S_sun @kgrl43  @prettywiz Thanks for all the updates and have a great week ahead!

• Like 24

Back to normal i'm happy n relieved, thanks fellow sunnies for ur kind consideration n understanding...

Loose/filthy talks n poor judgment can lead to a person's life a living disaster, i've seen a lot of cases like that mostly for celebrities n politicians. Some recovered but mostly not n d worst some take their own lives, just saying....so to prevent n avoid misunderstanding we better think carefully bfore we act...lastly if some here think AJH is not good enough for our angel just keep that to urselves bcoz what u say like u're saying to her also (GHS) why? Bcoz they r "ONE"...thanks for d time, space n updates, hve a wonderful day ahead to all!

• Like 13

Wow! This is awesome! Seems like Baidu sunnies are contributing for planting 521 trees as a gift for Koo's  wedding symbolising her wedding date 21st of May..They are collecting money..Sunnies who wish to contribute can do it here..I dont know much details..

http://weibo.cn/sinaurl?goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.owhat.cn%2Fshop%2Ffundings%2F148&vt=4&to=&signUrl=68c3498732

Such a meaningful and thoughtful gift :) 

Good job baidu sunnies :)

7eb3ca31jw1f2u8nqld74j20dw0m8ju5.jpg

7eb3ca31jw1f2u8nr0ij8j20dw0m8q7t.jpg

• Like 24

42 minutes ago, prettywiz said:

@gayu312 I hope somebody can translate and give us details on how to.

Thank you Sunnies for all the updates❤️

Have a nice day / and or Goodnight everyone!

Sis, below are the details given in the link which I translated using google..They are doing it through an organization named Million forest tree plan..Last date for donating is 16th April. The event for planting the saplings is on 24th April ..I m unsure if the donation is meant only for chinese people who can pay and also attend the event so that they will go personally and plant the sapling or its open to all..

Details posted in baidu

Angelic Koo hye sun will save the cost of a wedding in the pediatric ward donations for relief in patients with more children, her good deeds also guided the hearts of fans, Baidu with Koo hye sun also decided to change her love more meaningful! 
We will participate in the Million Forest tree planting program for Koo HyeSun,  planted 521 trees to witness another period of her life writing chapter, with her thrive!

About one million forest plan describes:

Million Forest Plan in August 2009 co-sponsored by the China Green Foundation, The Climate Group, United Nations Environment Programme, the purpose of the project is: to help people adapt to climate change exacerbated by ecological poverty. 
Million Forest Plan - sea buckthorn project by Gansu Dingxi sea buckthorn planting one million trees to help poor areas in western China Climate improve the ecological environment and increase revenue.

Objective 
to improve the living conditions of poor people in the region to climate 
improvement projects the local environment 
to promote public low-carbon lifestyle

10 yuan a small sapling, planted 521, a total of 5210 yuan.

Due to the small saplings certified according to the latest issue of the shooting event held at 4.24, time is running out, we have to complete at 4.16! Need to actively cooperate with the pro, seize the time to participate in Oh, thanks!

Deadline: at 22:00 on April 16

• Like 19

Hi drmjs - nice to hear from you dear and to see you here during this very special and meaningful time in the life of GHS :D  Thanks for your post - I can hardly wait to see what unfolds in the next few weeks until 5/21 and to hear the insider reports - :P:wub:!!!!

• Like 18

Hi sunnies this is my first post, i was silent reader this whole time

i am newbie fans of GHS from indonesia

last year i found my self so much in love with princess GHS through BOF (yes, i was late watching it after 6 years hehee) i was also shipper-ing her with her lead male at that time

then i follow her songs, movie she directs, drama, dll i found that hye sun is sad, she's in pain though her songs such as: with happy or tears, should i die, even when i listened to her recent album breath 2 (especially after 10, 100 years) i feel so sad when i listen to her songs :( 
until i dont want to check soompi, and all about her, because i feel her pain...

and my feeling was confirmed by happy together show that she was in secret relationship before, and the male didn't want their relationship to be known by public, i think some of us here feel what i feel, don't you?

i hope she found her half soul, and then the news about the two dating and upcoming marriage i feel sooo relieved, sooo happy

my sister in law asked me: who is hye sun to you, are you her family or what? hahaha :P 

I guess you’re well and over me
I’m writing about my day once again
My eyes get wet at the sunset
Again today, the red tears flow into my cup

There’s no time to look back in loneliness
Every day, I go into your dream
Drunkenly falling asleep tonight
Is there a tomorrow that’s better than yesterday?
Does hope become despair?
And memories become sin?

I hear the sound of you breathing in my ear
I can’t take this break up
Why do I have to live?

The songs that you used to sing to me
When it makes my heart wet
Must I die?

Is my heart here? Are you here?
Nothing lasts forever
Where is my heart? Where are you?
Nothing lasts forever
Did my heart leave? Forever, you are…

Why do I have to live?

Must I die?

Why do I have to live?

Must I die?

Is my heart here? Are you here?
Nothing lasts forever
Where is my heart? Where are you?
Nothing lasts forever

There is no me forever
There is no me, who was yours

Edited by takio1
  • Like 20

Hello to all Sunnies , hope all of you are doing ok and have a very good day too ^^

it's very long not posting here but i do regularly check on this thread reading all the post here about our beloved Koo. Thank you to everyone who always contribute sharing n posting every single news about Koo and to Cheerkoo who never tired translating the article for  Sunnies who can't read hangul/korean. thank you all

just want to share my happiness after hearing my Koo will marry on May 21st . She finally found  Mr Right for her and he is ANH JAE HYUN.

as her long fans who keep on admiring her in everything she do, finally my wish come true for her to get married soon^^ . HS finally met her soulmate who she really want to spend her life in what we call a MARRIAGE LIFE. it's her time to be happy just like her two bestfriend. they already have a happy marriage life , so now it's her turn to be someone's darling and someone's wifey (i still feel goosebumps , happiness overload). hope her others BFF too (SHJ and HHJ will met their soulmate too).

reading HS & JH's wedding announcement with their beautifull words make me teary and realize , how these two beautifull couple indeed love each other and ready to become one as family in the string of Marriage Life. hope they will continuous have a happy marriage life, love each others more n be a great parents for their childrens. 

once again Congratulation GHS & AJH for your upcomming wedding , God Bless U both

WE, Indonesian fans too have a plan to sending our gift for them  hope everything goes well. and we also have plan to have a little celebration for congratulate their wedding^___^

SUNNIES BE HAPPY YOU ALL, LET'S CELEBRATE OUR KOO's HAPPINESS IN HER UPCOMMING WEDDING MAY21st 2016.

STAY HEALTHY, CHEERS YOU ALL, AND HAVE A NICE DAY

• Like 22

The lyric is so sad isn't it? because HS is an artist i feel that hye sun will express her true feeling though her songs 

recently she compose : let me fly, a day without sound, dll they're happy songs hehee hopefully she's happy now and over her pain in the past...

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Ariana27 said:

Hello to all Sunnies , hope all of you are doing ok and have a very good day too ^^

it's very long not posting here but i do regularly check on this thread reading all the post here about our beloved Koo. Thank you to everyone who always contribute sharing n posting every single news about Koo and to Cheerkoo who never tired translating the article for  Sunnies who can't read hangul/korean. thank you all

just want to share my happiness after hearing my Koo will marry on May 21st . She finally found  Mr Right for her and he is ANH JAE HYUN.

as her long fans who keep on admiring her in everything she do, finally my wish come true for her to get married soon^^ . HS finally met her soulmate who she really want to spend her life in what we call a MARRIAGE LIFE. it's her time to be happy just like her two bestfriend. they already have a happy marriage life , so now it's her turn to be someone's darling and someone's wifey (i still feel goosebumps , happiness overload). hope her others BFF too (SHJ and HHJ will met their soulmate too).

reading HS & JH's wedding announcement with their beautifull words make me teary and realize , how these two beautifull couple indeed love each other and ready to become one as family in the string of Marriage Life. hope they will continuous have a happy marriage life, love each others more n be a great parents for their childrens. 

once again Congratulation GHS & AJH for your upcomming wedding , God Bless U both

WE, Indonesian fans too have a plan to sending our gift for them  hope everything goes well. and we also have plan to have a little celebration for congratulate their wedding^___^

SUNNIES BE HAPPY YOU ALL, LET'S CELEBRATE OUR KOO's HAPPINESS IN HER UPCOMMING WEDDING MAY21st 2016.

STAY HEALTHY, CHEERS YOU ALL, AND HAVE A NICE DAY

Haloooo sunnies Indonesia juga yaa? Salam kenal ^^ seneng banget kayaknya banyak orang Indonesia yg ngefans GHS hehe

• Like 4

Update on GHS chinese fans 521 trees fundraising drive:

@ZamZam and sunnies, I've been trying to 'donate' in the O!What site, and after which to be able to let you know 'how to'. I've registered an account. Unfortunately, the payment gateways are both via china's mobile payment method. Unless you have a china mobile phone, you can't make a donation. So, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do here.

On the other hand, there is something sunnies can do, if you want to... 

GHS Baidu Tieba has a drive in collecting well-wishes and greetings for GHS' upcoming wedding. Would this be something sunnies want to do? If it is, how about just posting your input here, tag me so that I'll know when to 'collect/consolidate' your well-wishes/input, and eventually post in one go in baidu? You may of course post it in baidu yourself if you have an account, and understand chinese.

Below's the translation of what is requested ... (Please note the deadline. Thanks.) :) 

4BXx7oD.pngvzNQnRs.png

CR: GHS Baidu Tieba

S8w8Udp.png

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

Update on GHS chinese fans 521 trees fundraising drive:

@ZamZam and sunnies, I've been trying to 'donate' in the O!What site, and after which to be able to let you know 'how to'. I've registered an account. Unfortunately, the payment gateways are both via china's mobile payment method. Unless you have a china mobile phone, you can't make a donation. So, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do here.

On the other hand, there is something sunnies can do, if you want to... 

GHS Baidu Tieba has a drive in collecting well-wishes and greetings for GHS' upcoming wedding. Would this be something sunnies want to do? If it is, how about just posting your input here, tag me so that I'll know when to 'collect/consolidate' your well-wishes/input, and eventually post in one go in baidu? You may of course post it in baidu yourself if you have an account, and understand chinese.

Below's the translation of what is requested ... (Please note the deadline. Thanks.) :) 

CR: GHS Baidu Tieba

Thanks a @jadecloud sis..For participating in this project and send messages to you , can you create any email so that those who are not in soompi and who are not in baidu can also participate..We would like to post it in our fb pages and increase the participation and so email Id would be of a great help :)  

• Like 11