Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

4 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Sunnies !!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137081&page=1

Gracias a DC-SGA   521 기부 총대 = 521DonationDelegate,  cuenta de paypal es ahora OPEN  para aquellos Sunnies que quieren enviar sus donaciones de dinero hacia el pabellón de los niños en el Hospital Shinchon donde Koo y Ahn pareja donó para celebrar y expresar gratitud por su matrimonio.

Da lo que puedas. La olla willl hacen más grandes cuanto más de nosotros participar con todo lo que podamos. Simbólicamente Enviar mensaje a Koo y Ahn que estamos allí para ellos y los apoyamos y por su causa - para salvar una vida de un niño y su / su familia. 

Gracias Sunnies.

521 기부 총대 's de mensajes en la página DC:

Para fans en el extranjero:

Ahora donación conmemorativa de la boda de KHS está en curso.

cuenta PayPal acaba de abrirse.

cuenta PayPal: 521donation@gmail.com

Fecha límite: 15 de de mayo de, 2016 (KST)

+

Si quieres usar "Western Union", 

Por favor envíame un correo electrónico. -> 521donation@gmail.com

Voy a responder. 

envíeme un correo electrónico, así si usted tiene cualquier pregunta.

Gracias por tu participación. :)

thank you 

• Like 7

khs7 thanks for the video clip.

But I do not endorse that viceo. It contains a reporter who seems to  not have done her research factually. She is saying that Koo has different rooms for each of her pet. This is the lie that has been spreading in the internet about Koo callingher a liar. This is also the lie that spread before the braodcast of Blood. Actually I would love to just get riad of that video. 

Thanks very much. 

• Like 11

16 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

khs7 thanks for the video clip.

But I do not endorse that viceo. It contains a reporter who seems to  not have done her research factually. She is saying that Koo has different rooms for each of her pet. This is the lie that has been spreading in the internet about Koo callingher a liar. This is also the lie that spread before the braodcast of Blood. Actually I would love to just get riad of that video. 

Thanks very much. 

Oh they're not completely doing their job by not researching well again..ugh! Lazy reporters!:blink::angry: I thought this was already been clarified since it's so last year haayyz:sweatingbullets: Good thing we don't understand Hangeul lol. But thanks for telling this dear cheerkoo. :)

• Like 9

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137083&page=1

message from the  May21st Donation Delegate of DC-GHS:

She provides us every Tues and Friday Korean time about the updates of the collection. 

Remember: Overseas fans have time limit until May 16th I believe.

Current total: 4/19 현재 국내&해외(domestic&overseas) TOTAL : 1,190,031원(won) + $284.46 USD

Thanks Sunnies.

Let us congratulate Koo and Ahn. I know that many other Sunies and AJH fans are doing other creative projects. 

All the best. 

I love the Baidu fans idea of planting trees---so fitting and so like Koo....Thanks!!! 

• Like 14

Beautiful Koo from BLOOD~~courtesy of DC-GHS page:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137087&page=1

@khs7

Hi, I am not sure if Koo is endorsing the nail art product above. It seems like the product seller is using Koo's upcoming wedding to pormote her product. I think Koo tried nail art for the first time when she was filming BOF as part of the scene with the wealthy girl who became engaged to gujunpyo

• Like 11

Hello all sunnies. It’s been so long since my last post here. Real life occupied me a lot and this new soompi format makes me give up to reply or comment. I’ve been lurking silently in this thread. I know it’s very late to congratulate GHS. But YESSSSS, I am very happy with what occurred in GHS life now. This is actually what I am waiting for so long. The news about her dating. With the guy of her choice of course… And soon we’ll hear the wedding bell… . I read also there are some ppl whose thinking differently with GHS partner, telling she’s stupid because she’s not with the most ideal guy according to their opinion. But we know, GHS can’t make everybody happy…She’s not dumb. If anything, she's foolishly in love. She’s a deep thinker, and I don’t think her decision to get married with AJH is an impulsive one. And yes, I think one year is enough for them. Why should waiting too long if they’re sure that they find ‘the one’. Her happiness is the most important. She already choose the person who she will share the rest of her life with. And I respect that, and wish her to be happy with her partner…till death, do them part :wub:

OK, enough with my rant :P

@cheerkoo thank you very much for the donation info. I would like to participate too. if this is not too much to ask, is there any information, saying that the person who gather the donation, will deliver the donation personally to the hospital? Or she will give it directly to GHS on behalf of the donateur? As much as i love GHS and AJH idea to donate the wedding cost to the hospital, I hope they don't skip their honeymoon :phew:. I hope they don't put this as the wedding cost, but consider it as a holiday.... B)
  • Like 11

On 4/13/2016 at 4:22 AM, jadecloud said:

On the other hand, there is something sunnies can do, if you want to... 

GHS Baidu Tieba has a drive in collecting well-wishes and greetings for GHS' upcoming wedding. Would this be something sunnies want to do? If it is, how about just posting your input here, tag me so that I'll know when to 'collect/consolidate' your well-wishes/input, and eventually post in one go in baidu? You may of course post it in baidu yourself if you have an account, and understand chinese.

Below's the translation of what is requested ... (Please note the deadline. Thanks.) :) 

CR: GHS Baidu Tieba

On 4/13/2016 at 4:36 AM, gayu312 said:

Thanks a @jadecloud sis..For participating in this project and send messages to you , can you create any email so that those who are not in soompi and who are not in baidu can also participate..We would like to post it in our fb pages and increase the participation and so email Id would be of a great help :)  

@gayu312 Would you please put a note to stop further emails (for the well wishes project by baidu). The deadline(4/23 CST) is near, and I'll have to organize those already sent to me so that they can be posted or handed to GHS baidu tieba before the deadline. Thanks sis. Btw, would you please delete my email address in your post(Pg 1732) that quoted my post with the email? Thanks.

To everyone who participated. Thank you for your well wishes to AhnGoo Couple. I hope all your well wishes will pass their requirements and get included in the baidu project. Cheers.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, gayu312 said:

@jadecloud  thanks for the reminder sis..I have edited the post there :)

Thank you sis @gayu312. I've posted all the well wishes received. Would you post the links(below) in your facebook for those who participated to see? Thanks sis. 

Sunnies from here and/or from GHS facebook, here are the links to baidu. Total participation is 19.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4473571022?pn=2

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4473571022?pn=3

Cheers :) 

EDIT: Final count at the drop of the deadline alarm is 22. Good job (international) sunnies who participated from soompi+facebook+twitter+gmail. Now we can only wait for the REAL WEDDING to take place on 5-21, and revel in the happy bliss of AhnGoo HAPPY Couple as they begin their new journey, TOGETHER! :P To other GHS/AHNGOO projects gearing towards their happy union, FIGHTING!

• Like 14

Hello Sunnies, AhnGoo fans and supporters.

Korean fan 521DonationDelegate=521기부총대 from DC-GHS posted an update on the wedding gift collection.

As she said, she will post updates every Tuesday and Friday. Click on the link for updates.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137100&page=1

As of Friday, total collection from overseas fans is  $334.46 USD

Total collected in Korea is 1,459,936원 (korean money) which is about $1269.41.

If you are interested in supporting our sweetest couple on their marriage on May 21 by donating to their charity of choice, please send in to: (click on the link for information on sending your gift by Paypal or Western Union. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137081&page=1

Thanks SOOOOO much.

Bless AhnGoo and all their fans and supporters!!!

• Like 15

Ngayong Mayo, magbubukas na ang mahiwagang box!

Ang highly anticipated vampire drama starring real-life couple Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) and Ahn Jae-hyun.
‪#‎Blood‬, abangan sa ABS-CBN TV Plus.

Simula May 1, 12 noon sa CineMo.

Ngayong Mayo, magbubukas na ang mahiwagang box!

Ang highly anticipated vampire drama starring real-life couple Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) and Ahn Jae-hyun.
‪#‎Blood‬, abangan sa ABS-CBN TV Plus.

13087888_1235695846448451_71781555808264

Finally it's here! :wub:  I've been waiting for this since last year.  I hope the Filipina dubber will fit KHS's sweet voice lol.:phew:Thanks Kapamilya! :)

• Like 14