Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Seems like DC fans are discussing on cakes and flowers to be given to Koo.. Seems we can send messages to Koo.. The last date for sending messages is Oct 29th.. They will collect the messages and make it as CD or USB and deliver it to her.. @cheerkoo sis correct me if I m wrong.. 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=136559&page=1

Cam we  all send letter to Koo on the day of her concert through someone who is attending it on 21st November so it ll be personally delivered to her? . Should we post/mail about this to DC sunnies? 

I have one small suggestion which might help in these kind of activities to support Koo.. We can ask DC koo fans to create a common mail Id and the DC Koo fans can have a common password for it which only they know among themselves.. Whatever communications has to be made between foreign and Korean fans, we can contact them via this email.. So that it can be private too and also since the password ll be  known to all DC Koo fans all ll get notification and anyone who is available can check mails and do the needful.. This is just a suggestion which can be modified or enhanced if fine with all.. 

Edited by gayu312
  • Like 10

Shared by jung @longstop8877

구혜선 콘서트 [여름, 가을, 겨울 그리고 봄] 티켓오픈 안내

Ku Hye Sun concert [summer, autumn, winter and spring]

Ticket open Guide

http://ticket.interpark.com/webzine/paper/TPNoticeView.asp?bbsno=34&no=23633&groupno=23633

Ticket open> TODAY October 23rd at 2 pm KST

Good Luck Sunnies. Fighting!

• Like 6

OMG - like sis @myonenonly had said once re GHS news - when it rains it pours -keke!   Such a big news about Hye Sun-sii's concert - Yahoo!!   I'm ssoooo envious of K-Sunnies that can go to the concert!!!  Really wish for live streaming!  Is there such a thing- that you can pay to get live streaming of a concert & such.  I know that's done for big boxing matches! 

It would be so awesome if GHS can do concerts in other countries - Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, China, etc.   

Wishing the BEST for GHS's The Seasons Concert - Pray that all will go as she wishes :wub:   

Sis @sukreen - you are so AWESOME!!!!  You are like a one-woman Marketing Machine - with all your very cute & upbeat "ads" calling Sunnies to join the projects.  I'm so inspired by your relentless efforts- sis!! (at this point I'm missing the "clapping dude" emoticon from old Soompi)

Re - Birthday Wishes for GHS -   Awesome News (similar to what sis @gayu312 had said above).

I had been contacting Vanilla about gathering BD wishes from oversea fans and see if she can pass on to YG Ent along with Donation report.  She now had let me know that I can go ahead & gather 'KHS BD message' from overseas fans.  She needs to get our messages by Oct 29 KST.   Here's what I'm planning to do:

1) I'll collect BD messages from Sunnies on Soompi.  Please PM (or email geumtrangdi@yahoo.com) me your GHS  BD wishes/message to me by 10/26 KST.  I'll try to make it into a nice document -- not much experience there but willing to try. 

2) I'll try to contact 4-5 groups-  Vietnam FB page, South America Sunnies (sis @gelisa ?), Middle East Sunnies (sis @ariana27?), KHS Fan Union (sis @gayu312), @sukreen sis (Malaysia & Indonesia), Hong Kong & Taiwan?   Each group would try to collect GHS  BD wishes/message of Sunnies in their region if they want to participate.   I will ask them to send me their file and I will pass it over to sis Vanilla.  Also, she had already set up to get Chinese Sunnies' participation.

Well Sunnies - Here's our chance -- I really hope to get lots of participation -- please PM or email me your BD message to our dear GHS !!!

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 12

BSTODAY 구혜선, 오는 11월 이태원서 콘서트 개최 '가을엔 가수로'  [Goo, coming up in November, Itaewon Concert "in the fall singers'] 

http://m.bstoday.busan.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=23704

TV리포트  구혜선, 뉴에이지 콘서트 개최…끝없는 도전 [Goo Hye Sun, New Age Concert ... an endless challenge]      http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=809867

노컷뉴스배우 구혜선, 이번엔 콘서트로 만난다 [Actress Ku Hye-sun, this time to meet Concerts]    http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4492893

aRNa2T_G_bigger.png 구혜선, 11월 21일 현대카드 언더스테이지에서 콘서트 개 [Goo Hye  Sun, held a concert in the November 21 card under the modern stage]

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=157836

• Like 13

More related news: :rolleyes:

hkstar_logo.gif구혜선, 뉴에이지 앨범 인기 힘입어 콘서트 개최 ‘23日 티켓 오픈’ 

[Goo Hye Sun, New Age Album popular forces held a concert put on '23 日 open ticket ']

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/index.html?no=413656 

logo.jpg?pp=001 구혜선, 뉴에이지 앨범 인기 힘입어 11월 21일 콘서트 개최  [Goo Hye Sun, New Age Album popularity thanks to concerts held November 21]      http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=81172 

http://star1news.com/n_news/news/view.html?page_code&area_code&no=8626&code=netfu_89053_16079&s_code=20140731173055_4506&ds_code

Calls on the success habits Korea Economic TV구혜선, 콘서트로 돌아온다! 구혜선만의 뉴에이지 감성...`기대` Ku Hye-sun, return to the concert! New Age sensibilities of Goo, but ... 'looking forward' 

이데일리  '팔방미인' 구혜선, 이번엔 뉴에이지 콘서트 연다 ['Directions belle' Goo, this time to open the New Age concert]  http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA21&newsid=01640006609535872&DCD=A10202
뉴시스  구혜선 11월 콘서트 '여름, 가을, 겨울, 그리고 봄' [GHS November Concert Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring "]      http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20151023_0010368842&cID=10601&pID=10600
全星網   具惠善11月舉行演唱會 分享不同職業感受 [Ku Hye Sun concert will be held in November to share experience of different occupations] http://www.allthatstar.com/tw/view.php?action=5207&postID=158670&rtn_sns=fa

• Like 11

ygstage

구혜선, 콘서트로 만난다!! [Goo Hye Sun, meets with concert]

Popular New Age Album Driven November 21 held a concert at the Hyundai Card under the stage 
today (23) Interpark Ticket Open!

http://ygstage.com/archives/2566?before=/archives/category/news

YG ENTERTAINMENT    KU HYE SUN is to Hold a Concert! 

- Thanks to the popularity of KU HYE SUN’s new age album, she will be holding a concert at Hyundai Card Understage.

- The tickets to the concert will be sold on Interpark starting from October 23.

KU HYE SUN is having her very own concert.

Thanks to the popularity of her new age album “BREATH” and “BREATH 2”, KU HYE SUN will be holding a concert titled “SUMMER, FALL, WINTER, AND SPRING” at Hyundai Card Understage in Itaewon, Seoul at 6 PM on November 21.

She released her album “BREATH” in September 2009 and “BREATH 2- After 10 Years 100 Years” in June this year. The title track of the album “After 10 Years 100 Years” is a reinterpretation of the sound track of “Peach Tree”, a movie directed by KU HYE SUN. The title track is a piano piece written by KU HYE SUN and arranged by Choi In Young. When the album was released, its title track became No.1 on Melon’s new age music charts and No.3 on the Top 100 charts.

Also, the self-written track “RAIN” of her first album “BREATH” topped China’s QQ Music Charts for four consecutive days in April this year although six years have passed since the album was released. The album “BREATH” is the soundtrack for “MAGIC”, which is the first movie that KU HYE SUN directed. Singer GUMMI and Isao Sasaki, a leading Japanese new age musician, participated in the soundtrack.  

KU HYE SUN proved that she has musical talent by releasing seven digital singles and two albums. She released the album ”BREATH” in 2009 and her next album “BREATH2- After 10 Years 100 Years”  in June 2015. Her digital single “BROWN HAIR” was released in June 2010, “MARRY ME” in October 2012, “AMNESIA” in May 2013, “IT’S YOU” in July 2013, “HAPPY” in November 2013, “FLORAL RAIN” in October 2014, and “MUST” in November 2014. 

The concert on November 21 is a collaborative work by KU HYE SUN and Understage. She will share her experience as a musician, painter, and a novelist. Fans will be able to see the “SUMMER, FALL, WINTER, AND SPRING” of KU HYE SUN and how she became the artist that she is right now. 

The ticket sale for KU HYE SUN’s “SUMMER, FALL, WINTER, AND SPRING” concert begins on November 23.

http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=8259&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E

• Like 14

Hello Sunnies.

Thanks for all the updates and posts.

Running around so busy these days that I drop by early in the morning before running off again. ke

WOW!! A Concert!! Her own concert!! This is yet another challenge that she is undertaking. Her fear of live stage is well known...I wish I were in Korea to go there and experience. I hope that tickets are sold out. We used to just buy tickets for her movies from afar. But I am not doing that this time. I sincerely pray that GHS's concert is filled to the brim with those who love her and love her music so that she feels happy. 

I read the above interview excerpt by the producer of her concert. Hyundai Card is the producer(?) and she is performing at UNDERSTAGE which is in Itaewon---a town that I am most curious about in Korea----a multicultural hub. So much have gone inside her...to say that she was planning to give up music and everything about creating...and that is why she gave up her long time piano when she moved. She wanted to accept what she must accept....But the title of her concert is not the normal spring, summer, fall and winter but spring comes at the end. She always saw herself as summer...too much heat, passion and irritability..but she wants to be re-born...like spring signifies that. Waiting to be reborn. Just like GHS to know that everything takes time and is a process. 

due to lack of time...I am not translating word for word...I feel sad and hopeful by this. I wonder what kind of concert it will be. YG said in various news articles that you Sunnies posted here that audience will be able to meet people, situations, etc that GHS experienced as actress, musician, artist, etc. at the concert. I have a feeling it will be amazing concert. I have a feeling she will share a lot of herself not only with just music. 

Fighting GHS!! 

Fighitng Sunnies!!!

Fighitng DC-GHS fans who will be going to the concert. I hope we can hear their experience.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 11

I saw this "official poster" of Legendary Tycoon released earlier today from Huace Company's weibo. And I heard that Ku's name is written in it (in chinese character). So, is it safe to say that it's already official? Or stil....:rolleyes::blink: lol. And not to mention that other cast actor who posted a pic of Ku in his weibo..keke:w00t: Well. anyway . I'm still happy for our angel.:wub: Updates of her are pouring everywhere yay!^_^ Fighting dearest Ku!:wub:

http://www.weibo.com/huacemedia#_rnd1445606618167

512cacf3gw1exb82s5vxwj21d82a14qp.jpg 

• Like 9

Sunnies :)

I was able to get ticket for KHS concert see you all in Korea next month. So excited

Yhey! Thanks for getting one for me too D! :) We found out that only locals can purchase the ticket, so @GHSforever had her Korean friend purchase the tickets. It is selling fast too. Reserved seats is only 180? Now we have the concert tickets but no flight or hotel arrangement yet kekeke..

Edited by myonenonly
  • Like 7

@khs7 sis - wow - thanks for bringing us all the news links and at lightning speed at that :D -  GHS is certainly newsworthy !!!

Saw the two pics on concert's promo - GHS looked so sad :( esp. the second one- I was feeling worry last night.   But this

morning, in seeing all the great news esp. YG Ent. press release (When the album was released, its title track became No.1 on Melon’s new age music charts and No.3 on the Top 100 charts.), I'm feeling much better :lol:

@cheerkoo sis - have been missing your insights -  thanks for sharing your thought on concert title ending with "Spring"  -- Brilliant !!  I am too hopeful - keep praying for GHS happiness!!

@GHSforever & @myonenonly sis -  are you guys really going?   Whooaaa- that's so cool!!  Definitely need to send us news/blogs about the concert -  maybe request concert producer to have screen showing English translations during the parts when GHS tells stories!!

** Lastly - don't forget to pm/email me your GHS BD well wishes -- let's send those in early - don't procrastinate!!       Let's DO this TOGETHER

Sunnies - calling ALL - @S_sun, @sukreen, @cheerkoo, @GHSforever, @myonenonly, @khs7, @gayu312, @wmeen, @prettywiz, @robbo4, @ZamZam, @meow13, @shadia71, @AizzaG, @ruthie28, @j823, @FebieR, @gelisa, @Tsg, @helkel, @Ariana27, @jadecloud, @LauraA, @happie88b, @LILI2009, @germaniameneses16, @Carmel1, @dee_dina, @angelface88, @n0v_, @jennieho , @milliesun ..............

Ok - yes, I'm shameless Haha!!   Anything for GHS -- it's all in FUN, right Sunnies?  Sorry if I left your name out of the list above -- I got really tired!!!   

Have an Awesome Weekend Dear Sunnies -- 

My Beloved GHS Fighting!!!  International Sunnies Fighting!!!  K-Sunnies Fighting!!!

KLS%20event_zpskbqft9oi.png

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 20

Sunnies :)

I was able to get ticket for KHS concert see you all in Korea next month. So excited

Yhey! Thanks for getting one for me too D! :) We found out that only locals can purchase the ticket, so @GHSforever had her Korean friend purchase the tickets. It is selling fast too. Reserved seats is only 180? Now we have the concert tickets but no flight or hotel arrangement yet kekeke..

Hey sistas @myonenonly @GHSforever any chance for 2 more tickets? I tried to book online but yeah, not for foreigners :( So excited for GHS and for y'all!

@geumtrangdi sis, thanks for the reminder. I'll PM my bday greeting this weekend. Thanks for your hard work too :) 

• Like 12

:sweatingbullets:Sunnies :)

Hey sistas @myonenonly @GHSforever any chance for 2 more tickets? I tried to book online but yeah, not for foreigners :( So excited for GHS and for y'all!

@geumtrangdi sis, thanks for the reminder. I'll PM my bday greeting this weekend. Thanks for your hard work too :) 

Sis I'm not sure. It was @GHSforever who arranged for it. Her Korean friend bought 5 tickets- 3 more Sunnies from the Philippines are going with us too. Our seat numbers are already several rows from the front. It was selling fast. 

• Like 11