Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello sunnies , can any one remember the press conference of angle eyes when they are asking each other on stage , ihope find it with eng sub .. help

Annyeonghaseyo Sunnies,

I’ve been quite busy so haven’t post much.   Thanks to all who posted to keep our forum going <3 <3

On my idea of KHS Film Festival in Oct- just to refresh for those who had not read or has forgotten my thinking/idea – too tired to do a new write up since the old one says it sufficiently fine.

A few weeks back, I had wrote,

“Hey, would really love to have Sunnies all over the world watch her movies then exchanges thoughts, questions & impressions about them online - like a GHS Film Fest in Oct.??  Actually, I think a lot of Sunnies are confused/not clear of many things in GHS movies -esp. Cheerful Caretaker movie for me!!  I think GHS would love to see this - seeing her fans explore, understand, enjoy & appreciate her artistic works together -  would be a wonderful BD present for GHS if we can really pull it off!!!”

Hoping we would be able to do the following:  1) to open the film discussions beyond the scope of Soompi      2) to get as many Sunnies to participate as possible.   It won’t be an easy task to get people to participate as we had seen with the participation of Breath2 music discussions. But we can certainly try – YES?  

I do have a few ideas & want to brainstorm with others to see if it's doable or not.   Please pm me if you want to be a part of this FUN project– we'll discuss ideas to define the scope, format, logistics for our GHS Online Film Fest 2015.  Sis @S_sun, you’ll join me, won’t you?  Anyone else?  Sis @Sukreen,  @gayu312, @khs7,  @Ariana27,  @shadia71, @myonenonly? or any Sunnies out there who digs (love) the idea-  please join & work together to make it a reality ;) 

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 8

Hello sunnies , can any one remember the press conference of angle eyes when they are asking each other on stage , ihope find it with eng sub .. help

hi dear, i have the video with the casts asking each others but with no english sub and already download it, i forget to put the link . maybe i can send it through email ^^

• Like 4

hi dear, i have the video with the casts asking each others but with no english sub and already download it, i forget to put the link . maybe i can send it through email ^^

thanKS dear,  there  is alot of video  with no sub, i hate this and i want to understand what they are saying can any one translate the video . ^^

Edited by nooremy

Re: Daughter DVD. I believe atm there is only 1 version of it, by this company which pressed the disc?
(Ok I am having some issues with my mobile browser atm, cannot use this interface to link the wordings so pardon my post)
version - http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/Item/DetailView/Item.aspx?goodscode=669249995
company - http://movie.daum.net/companyView.do?companyId=1281&prodType=3
Can @cheerkoo confirm? In the first link, the publisher is listed as 올라잇 픽쳐스 and unfortunately, there is no Eng sub on this version, only Korean audio and Korean sub. *awaiting official Eng subs keke*

Hi Sunnies, hve a good day/night to each n everyone.I'm so happy to know that some are organising a fundraising event for a good cause in behalf of our angel's coming birthday, its quite touching. We are in different race n walk of life but we gathered here n united as one for our interest n loved to one person for that, cheers sunnies! I hope n pray that bfore our angel's birthday or bfore d end of this year she has a new project/drama already, I wish if drama her role must be a top-notch designer or painter but bcoz of some circumstances she gave up her dream until someone discover her n encourage her to develop, pursue n realize her dream again, something like that, I'm in delusions missed her badly. Angel be sure to eat well n live well, fighting! Thanks for all updates as well.

• Like 6

Had alot to say! Apologises in advance for 'flooding' the thread hurhur. Right after I last posted, my keyboard died on me. Over the past weekend I got a new one but did not hook it up until day before. And errr, did not really turn on my home desktop, hence my late responses today.. please bear with my tardiness :vicx:

Okies. Besides trying to cure the sickness (haha!) by rewatching Blood with my friend, was also catching up on my past 2yrs(?) worth of not frequenting this forum. Been reading what everyone posted. Would like to join in the conversation even though its dated Expiry lol. I'll just summarise it:

- Had watched that Happy Together, with the eng subs over at Youtube. I must say...fellow Sunnies are indeed much smarter and sharper than me. I did frown abit at the "Gu-bot" and "Goo-nardo" reference, but ultimately laughed it off like everyone else on the show did and did not think too much of it. After reading the discussions here, realised I must learn from yall to know how to be more protective towards our Hye Sun indeed. This is really a year to remember, as someone had mentioned.. it was quite tough being a Hye Sun fan with all the negativity abound. But like our fave gal :wub:, if she can remain upbeat and move forward courageously, so can we :phew:

The birthday present ideas are all great! @geumtrangdi please count me in, I will be dropping you a PM soon incase you dont see this ^^ Would love to brainstorm together and come up with something. It is already Sept so time is of essence! We can watch her works, and perhaps write a short note (she will have to deal with it in English hahahaaaa) of how it invoke feelings or memories for us, then collate it together into a card of some sort for her Bday present? Like a mini-review, but with a more personal touch of her works by international fans for Hye Sun. I would not mind stepping up to make a microsite too. Instead of the card, the words can be presented on the microsite. Only problem is getting the link to her w/o her Twitter active. I guess sending it to YG agency shouldn't be an issue. Its just a link, they would pass it forward for us?

At the same time, @S_Sun, yes lets do that too. Hye Sun is ambassador for Korean Leukemia Association (https://www.facebook.com/leukemia.kr), shall we make a combined donation in the name of Hye Sun fans? That would make the association very pleased and Hye Sun too. Afterall, thats one of the points of them electing her as ambassador, to campaign and spread awareness. We, through Hye Sun, is aware of their cause and would also like to help, however small the donation may be in the grand scheme of things :)

@‌cheerkoo Once more, I take my hat off to you. Re: Cheerful Caretaker death sentences given out to those struggling to live well. Personally I have not seen this short film but it is interesting you can draw such conclusions after watching. Re: Daughter too, this I had watched. The emotional abuse San suffered as a kid growing up with an OCD, controlling and kinda abusive mother who do not know how to express her love in a 'normal' manner truly affected her child who may have broken free of her mother's suffocation but is she truly free as an adult with those memories overshadowing her? Indeed, Hye Sun the writer/director-nim may very well be touching on social issues that, not just South Korea, but alot of societies worldwide is not yet ready to openly deal with. Thank you for the insights!  (I still cannot find the article, even after going through @meow13's excellent site :< Me too, I did not have the foresight to keep all her articles but am not going to start now... I think some things are more beautiful as memories. Hopefully the key points I remembered from the article were not error memories lol. Will let you know if I found it again...)

Keke, that is what I really love about this forum. Beyond print and broadcast media news updates, we get to read about such interesting incidents. Hye Sun's visit to that naver blogger's store is quite funny really :w00t: 

Cheers and have a good day Sunnies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARsn0Remtws Are you referring to this? iirc most of the press conf on Youtube with engsubs are by ARIRANG TV :> Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARsn0Remtws Are you referring to this? iirc most of the press conf on Youtube with engsubs are by ARIRANG TV :> Cheers.

no I'm  taking  about  this

Please can any one translate this ???

Gosh I am super excited with the news. Thanks @ZamZam . Let's pray it is true and we hear official news soon!

For the worldwide donation campaign to the Leukemia Society in GHS' name to celebrate her birthday, we are still waiting to hear from snowsummer and trying to figure a way of getting the money to the LS before we go ahead with the project.

Take care Sunnies! Fighting! :)

OMG - OH MY GOSH -- I think ALL of us are with you sis @S_sun - Praying hard that the news is confirmed SOON!

Perhaps, GHS has been hiding away all this time to be super focused on learning Chinese??  Haha!

@helkel sis - thanks for the link to ARIRANG TV.   I had not seen that one before -AE Press Conf with English info. 

It was great to relive the good old days of going through the common experience of all Sunnies watching the introduction of AE-  There was so much excitement & happiness in our hearts for the comeback of our angel GHS in 2014 :wub::wub:

@nooremy -  yes, it's very frustrating at times- wanting so much to understand but there's no vid with subtitles available :(

2015 KHS Online Film Fest (2015 KOFF) - we have started some discussion - pm me if you want to join the KOFF team ;)

I'm ready for the weekend keke --  Happy Happy weekend Dear Sunnies :P

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 8

OMG, i'm super excited too.  thanks @zamzam for the Unofficial info.

Let's pray for this news to come true. I think it's time to spread her wings and I too pray for her success in China. If so, I think she will be away from Korea for quite a long period since it's 45 episodes and  hope she will gain more experience filming in China too.

Hve a nice day/night Sunnies. Dont forget to vote daily for our angel princess. Fighting!

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 9

OMG that is really a good news to know that our Goo hye sun soon we can see her again in a drama. Its shows how popular she was and in demand in other countries. Fighting hye sun many of your fans just like me waiting for your next drama or even your Blood 2. Thick or thin we are always support you. I am very happy to see her again in a drama. Right after Blood I was still watching her old drama every time i missed her. This is the only way I can find peace in my stressful life. As a mother and wife, watching and read an articles about her makes my day. negative or positive comment about her. I just want to express myself to all anti's and natizens... there's a saying, " BE SURE TO TASTE YOUR WORDS before you spit them out". Our Goo Hye Sun is also a human being. To be hurt too much for all criticism or negative  comments when regards acting performance skills. which  helps her more to prove herself to improve and learn more not to please you all but not to waste every single moment of her life to her talents she had while she is young. I am not saying to stop you doing this. But try to appreciate whats she is trying to do and share what she had. Just a little considerations.... 

Edited by imelda66
  • Like 12

Awesome, awesome, awesome.  Our princess is going to star alongside Chen Qiao En etal.  Super excited.  Got a rough translation and true enough, her name was mentioned.  Can one of our Chinese sisters please translate?  Thanks a lot Zamzam for sharing.

# slightly passes thoroughly the play to push the#45 collection age legend soap opera # thelegendary big shot # today's Hengdian starting!Chinese plan film and television product, directorQi Qiyi, screenwriter Zhou Xuming, ChenShuxian, # a writing # and # Ku Hye-sun # and #Song Yi # and # Liu Changde # and # Guo Zithousand # acted the leading role, # Chen Qiao En # plays specially. Takes Run Run Shaw as theprototype, narrated that Gu Yanmei foundschanging of film and television empire, with threefemale tangled up puzzled love past events.

• Like 12

Thanks for the news fellas!

I'm happy for our girl! I hope Chinese fans appreciates her acting prowess! She has a lot of fans there too. It's about time to have audience that appreciates your hardwork. In SK most she gets are hateful comments, our poor girl must be tired of reading/hearing it. :) @jadecloud yohoo sis! We might need your Chinese expertise when the drama starts! :D

• Like 11

Hi Sunnies. While GHS is taking her break, her dramas are being shown overseas. Isn't it awesome?.

Angel Eyes was shown at TVN in Panama from Aug 3 (Is it still airing? Any feedback from Panaman viewers ?)

Angel Eyes is being shown at TV Tokyo from Sept 1. ( This airs in the morning. Any feedback from Japanese viewers?)

Blood is being shown in HK starting Sept 18.

Blood is going to air at GTV in Taiwan Sept 26.

Please take Care of Us, Captain will be shown at GTV in Taiwan Sept 28.

Blood will air in Japan Oct 7.

Seems like a GHS Dramas Fest! kkk :D  Enjoy watching! 

Are the dramas dubbed in Panama,  HK and Taiwan? Any Sunnies from Panama,  HK and Taiwan here? 

Have a good day/night, Sunnies! :)

Edited by S_sun