Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I'm disappointed at KkulJaem's commenters. I thought they're more decent than commenters at NB. Fellow Sunnies, if you could please throw in some positive messages for our Princess Koo at KkulJaem's blog? But I implore you not to stoop down to their level.

Edited by macaronsandsakuratea
  • Like 9

I'm disappointed at KkulJaem's commenters. I thought they're more decent than commenters at NB. Fellow Sunnies, if you could please throw in some positive messages for our Princess Koo at KkulJaem's blog? But I implore you not to stoop down to their level.

while we always trust her and we support what the others say is superfluous especially if it comes from the hand of my antifans .. keep talking and writing whatever they want it bad luck ..to shine more than ever because God will be on your side.

• Like 14

We are in different walk of life  but bcoz of loved n admiration of one person we are here gathered as one, solid n united  sharing thoughts so proud as a fan of her...Happy2 bday angel, enjoy n hve fun...Thanks for being born, u gave us so much happiness...Now that u comes out beyond ur comfort zone already, u must continue to do so don't worry u don't need to rush to be or do something.Your job is to walk out into d unknown n see what happens. Take ur time , learn n enjoy in everything u do, slowly but surely conquer d world  let ur knowledge talents n skills be known throughout d world so that others can benefit from ur wisdom, like me.....Again happy bday angel, stay safe healthy n happy always God bless u n ur family, legendary tycoon, angel, fighting!!!!

• Like 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOO HYE SUN!!!

Keep up your good work!

There are people behind you who are cheering for you!  

Your Mona Lisa smile and piercing eyes speak volumes!

And what sweet revenge to those who failed to put you down

When you bagged the female lead of The Legendary Tycoon!

You are indeed a cut above the rest!

60101652173270648049.jpg  

• Like 16

Happy birthday Goo Hye sun... :wub:

hqdefault.jpg

She will always be in my memories when I was like 14-15yrs old and drooling over her and hey who hasen't done that before because Goo Hye sun is life and I'm grateful that she is part of my childhood.. Love you Hye sun

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 16

Thanks @S_sun & @cheerkoo for the updates

Yiheyyy... wow...what a great team work, we made it great success sunnies :D Give yourself a BIG clap!!

#HappyBDayKuHyeSun May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success. God Bless you dear princess.

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

• Like 12

Hello Sunnies!!!!

Just dropping by to greet one of the most beautiful, amazing, inspirational and intelligent lady i have known in my lifetime Ms Goo Hye Sun.

I used to attached your name to actors and wished for your happiness with that person, forgetting that your happiness and accomplishments are your own until you decide to share it with the one you think deserves it and will in return cherish you more than your legions of fans do.

As you get another year older, wiser and stronger from all the different challenges that have come your way, i wish you nothing but continued success despite all the obstacles, happiness that can only come from the unending love of  those who meant the world to you and that you never get tired in the continued pursuit of your dreams and visions that we who love you will always look forward to.

Have a great night and i hope you get to celebrate it with the important people in your life. Happy Birthday !!!

Edited by janpyo
wrong grammar
  • Like 14

I think, as fans, we should.  I surely will put in my comment in the site.  I know that we cannot stop haters the same way I don't expect everyone to love GHS, but I want, in my own way, to show my support and if we add our comments, they will drown the negative noise made by these antis.  I did place my comment in ohkpop and am so glad that there were more positive comments that overwhelmed the three anti comments in there. 

• Like 15

Sunnies continue to send Happy Birthday wishes for GHS-ssi!  So much love from all parts of the world! Daebak! :wub:

Here's a couple of lovely  fanmade vids by a talented sunnie. ! Great collection of lovely and adorable GHS images!

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rDCUceDAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A7Z0vwtpaQ

cr Phuong Nga Bui

There are many happy birthday wishes at Twitter and at DC. GHS-ssi is loved by many! :D

We LOVE u ,our princess GHS-ssi!