Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies,

So cool to see all BD Wishes for our angel GHS - thanks for sharing.  Thanks S_sun sis for bringing the finalization of KLS project & thanks to all that helped with that project - Bravo! Bravo!  GHS will be happy with our "love message"

Happy Belated Birthday to my beloved GHS :wub:  Wishing you much health, happiness with your love ones and peace & joy with all your work endeavors.  Your Sunnies love you so & always be behind you rooting you on - Fighting!!!

2015 KHS Film Fest - join us to pay tribute to HS' artistic endeavors - registering at mydramalist.com is very quick & easy! 

Right now, we only have 238 "like" for GHS & 6 ratings for "The madonna"  -- Let's really UP those #'s  Sunnies  - Fighting!!

Lastly, do check out the Discussion section & write - my single post there is very lonely - keke!

2015%20KHS%20FF%20Poster_zpsn01gimx2.jpg

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 13

I'm disappointed at KkulJaem's commenters. I thought they're more decent than commenters at NB. Fellow Sunnies, if you could please throw in some positive messages for our Princess Koo at KkulJaem's blog? But I implore you not to stoop down to their level.

I think, as fans, we should.  I surely will put in my comment in the site.  I know that we cannot stop haters the same way I don't expect everyone to love GHS, but I want, in my own way, to show my support and if we add our comments, they will drown the negative noise made by these antis.  I did place my comment in ohkpop and am so glad that there were more positive comments that overwhelmed the three anti comments in there. 

Hi Minsun sisters.  After running errands, I finally was able to post my comment under the name Aqua_rius.  It's quite long…longer than the blog itself LOL  Hope you visit and show your support.  Thanks.

• Like 9

Guest Carmel1

Happy birthday my dear GHS,

I hope that your birthday will be filled with happiness, good health and success on your projects now and forever!!!!

@geumtrangdi

Trang, hello! Excellent tribute to Princess Koo. Kudos to you and to our fellow Sunnies who are participating therein. I'd love to join the in-depth discussions, but unfortunately I can't at the moment due to many stresses at work. Anyway, The Peach Tree remains to be my most favourite amongst Princess Koo's films---it's KHS in film form in my opinion---empathetic, philosophical, and enimagtic. I have yet to watch Dowder (Daughter) and I'm excited to explore its rich psychological theme. Lastly, hello to all, and let's keep on cheering for our Princess Koo! BTW, did she have pictures from her birthday yesterday? If so, please share!

@sheherizade3

Thanks sis for acceding to my request!

• Like 9

Thank you Sunnies for all the updates and pix and posts.

Much appreciated!!

Seoul Pet (long term hotel for pets) is amazing!! I wish we had such a place in America. 

They remembered to celebrate GHS's birthday with all her children...keke...really adorable and what a place!!

Goodies from China (filming of TLT) and from Seoul Pet!!

Thanks again.

• Like 12

KHS at New Pics of BTS.. ( Slightly larger..)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

OMG - this is killing me - is it real or we're going to be disappointed ....or waiting yet again on pins & needles...:crazy:  

I had been thinking - if GHS starts filming for Legendary Tycoon then how is she going to do the concert on Nov. 21?  

I guess she can fly back to Korea to do the concert!

People have no idea how much I love this woman. I was really disappointed with how much of a doormat Jan Di became, but Hye Sun won my heart forever.

Tomorrow I start Angel Eyes.

Me as well Miss Goo Hye sun won my heart FOREVER. Whatever I read negatives comments when regards her actings skills  but for me SHE IS A BRILLIANT ACTRESS I've  ever seen in korea. Thanks for this picture it was been proven that she is now in china doing the film. Finally, the YG gave us some info regarding this film. 

Hello Sunnies! I hope everyone is doing well in spite of the lack of news on our GHS. To cope with this, I have been rewatching scenes from Angel Eyes and Blood. Of course I only pick the scenes where GHS appeared in :) Whatever negative feedback she got from Blood made sense because she played her character well. I think the viewers cannot take in Yoo Rita's high pitch, bratty character, something that is not normal for a female heroine in Korean dramas. The way she walked, waved her hand

rolled her eyes, pursed her lips... these are all mannerisms you would normally see in a typical villain character. Therefore, the viewers may have gotten confused and criticized the actress instead of the character. I believe this is a mark of a true actress, when you spot on the character so much so that the viewers would think you are wha

• Like 7

KHS at New Pics of BTS.. ( Slightly larger..)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

OMG - this is killing me - is it real or we're going to be disappointed ....or waiting yet again on pins & needles...:crazy:  

I had been thinking - if GHS starts filming for Legendary Tycoon then how is she going to do the concert on Nov. 21?  

I guess she can fly back to Korea to do the concert!

People have no idea how much I love this woman. I was really disappointed with how much of a doormat Jan Di became, but Hye Sun won my heart forever.

Tomorrow I start Angel Eyes.

Me as well Miss Goo Hye sun won my heart FOREVER. Whatever I read negatives comments when regards her actings skills  but for me SHE IS A BRILLIANT ACTRESS I've  ever seen in korea. Thanks for this picture it was been proven that she is now in china doing the film. Finally, the YG gave us some info regarding this film. 

She is look good  the new style of her hair in this drama...... Her role in TLT really fit in her personality, acting as a lead actress. Goo hye sun I love seeing you in a drama again. 

Hello Sunnies! I hope everyone is doing well in spite of the lack of news on our GHS. To cope with this, I have been rewatching scenes from Angel Eyes and Blood. Of course I only pick the scenes where GHS appeared in :) Whatever negative feedback she got from Blood made sense because she played her character well. I think the viewers cannot take in Yoo Rita's high pitch, bratty character, something that is not normal for a female heroine in Korean dramas. The way she walked, waved her hand

rolled her eyes, pursed her lips... these are all mannerisms you would normally see in a typical villain character. Therefore, the viewers may have gotten confused and criticized the actress instead of the character. I believe this is a mark of a true actress, when you spot on the character so much so that the viewers would think you are wha

• Like 8

I'm disappointed at KkulJaem's commenters. I thought they're more decent than commenters at NB. Fellow Sunnies, if you could please throw in some positive messages for our Princess Koo at KkulJaem's blog? But I implore you not to stoop down to their level.

I think, as fans, we should.  I surely will put in my comment in the site.  I know that we cannot stop haters the same way I don't expect everyone to love GHS, but I want, in my own way, to show my support and if we add our comments, they will drown the negative noise made by these antis.  I did place my comment in ohkpop and am so glad that there were more positive comments that overwhelmed the three anti comments in there. 

The haters are the people have no satisfaction in their lives. They are FAULT FINDER SO it means to say they are never find the good side of our Goo Hye Sun. Sorry for them. So we better not to read their comments about our Goo Hye Sun.  We are ONE ( unified)  to continue loving her. FOR THE HATERS; A PERSON CANNOT BE GENUINELY HAPPY WITH A HEART FULL OF ENVY. Instead of envying others we should remain thankful for what we have and rejoice when others are BLESSED. 

• Like 15

Hello Sunnies. have a nice day/night :)

Let's join FF discussion at MyDramaList.

Our discussion start with "The Madonna" http://mydramalist.com/15770-the-madonna

The Madonna

Also no matter how busy pls dont forget to vote daily for our princess, thanks.

1x / day

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=ac&tag=

5x in a row / day   ShK-Star Ranking Voting poll

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote1   > Actress

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote25 > Yearbook

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote8   > Drama TV (All her dramas here choose your fav)

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote29 > 2015 Drama TV (블러드  = Blood)

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote12 > Movie (PT)

• Like 13

@imelda66

I completely agree with what you said regarding the haters. In truth, they are actually a pitiful lot because hateful or hurtful words are reflective of their insecurities and anxieties in life. Yes, I think, it is always best to ignore such comments, however, there are those moments wherein you feel compelled to put in a good word versus the bad to offset the horrendous iniquity as when what happened during Blood's airing. Shakespeare had once said, ''Life is a mingled yarn, both good and ill together,...'', and hence there will always be the fans and the anti-fans. That said, my main intention was only to level the playing field by posting positive comments since majority of the comments posted thereat were all negative - with the proviso that we must not stoop down to their level by employing their tactics of aggression, hate, and condescension in our defence of KHS, otherwise we're no different than them – the anti-fans. Thinking about of all this makes me all the more proud to be KHS's fan. Her emotional resilience is estimable and her approach to criticisms or adversities in general is very wise – accept/learn from it, move on, and be free. KHS, fighting! And fellow Sunnies, have a great day/evening. Looking forward to episodically discussing The Legendary Tycoon with y'all!

Edited by macaronsandsakuratea
  • Like 13

About those haters badmouthing GHS just ignored them bcoz if u keep visiting n replying their nonsense comments/thoughts look like u only putting salt on ur wounds.People who doesn't like a certain person even u try ur best to built up that person  its no use, bcoz hurting n making someone bad who doesn't fit of their liking is   their forte n happiness...So don't mind them n let them be just like we have day/night, black/white, sun/moon n good/evil  something like that ,I' m saying these bcoz I've been there done that to d point that I lost my reasoning/temper but I don't regret at all bcoz d person who degraded our angel shut down her account, perhaps she felt embarrassed n shamed of our exchanging comments...Funny when I calmed down I nver thought I said those things, now i nver commented anymore bcoz i don't want to drag myself to their lowliness n feel  like other person,I talked too much already, anyway sunnies fighting, angel fighting! 

Edited by chaellyn
  • Like 9

Hello Sunnies!

This is why YG didn't issue any confirmation of her joining the Chinese drama at an earlier date because of hateful comments she gets. It really brings down your morale & spirit! :crazy: YG confirmed the day she left for China. Now I wonder if GHS asked her agency not to post her activities/projects ahead of time because she gets negative comments even before her drama/project starts. (Just my opinion) What a tough world to thread!- K ent. that is.. :(

• Like 9