Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies

@cheerkoo, when you're free plse look into this. thanks, i've use google translator, it's says something about Samsung new CF but not too clear the meaning. I guess this could be the one that been metioned b4.

[단독]정우성·구혜선·김남길, CF감독으로 연작 도전

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-04-16 08:41

2013041608083596532_1.jpg
왼쪽부터 정우성,구혜선,김남길. 머니투데이 스타뉴스.

배우 정우성과 구혜선, 그리고 김남길이 CF감독으로 도전한다.

16일 연예계에 따르면 정우성과 구혜선, 김남길은 최근 삼성이 새롭게 선보이는 스마트폰 갤럭시S4 광고 연출을 차례로 맡을 계획이다. 이번 갤럭시 광고는 단편영화처럼 제작, 감성 깊은 형식으로 제작될 예정이다.

삼성 측은 다방면에서 두각을 나타내고 있는 배우들에게 이번 광고 연출을 제의, 시리즈물로 기획한다는 방침을 세우고 비밀리에 프로젝트를 진행해왔다.

삼성은 의욕적으로 내놓은 갤럭시S4 광고인만큼 세심한 주의를 기울이며 프로젝트를 준비해왔다는 후문이다. 세 명 외에도 연출력이 뛰어난 배우에게 의뢰를 한 상태인 것으로 알려졌다.

세 배우의 CF 연출은 여러모로 화제를 모을 전망이다. 영화연출을 꾸준히 준비해온 정우성은 지난해 케이블 채널 XTM 광고 연출을 맡았었다.

화가,작가,배우 등 다방면에서 재능을 드러내고 있는 구혜선은 '요술' '복숭아나무' 등을 연출해 감독으로 두각을 나타내고 있다.

김남길은 지난해 클래식영화 '앙상블' 제작에 참여하는 등 배우 뿐 아니라 다방면에 열정을 드러내고 있다.

세 배우는 정우성이 이번 주말 CF 촬영을 하는 것을 시작으로 차례로 CF 메가폰을 잡을 계획이다.

한편 정우성은 영화 '감시'(가제)를 찍은 뒤 차기작을 준비 중이다. 구혜선은 최근 서인국에게 자작곡을 선물하고 뮤직비디오를 찍는 등 다양한 재능을 발휘 중이며, 김남길은 KBS 2TV 새 드라마 '상어'에 출연한다.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130416n04530

sukreen said: Hello Sunnies

@cheerkoo, when you're free plse look into this. thanks, i've use google translator, it's says something about Samsung new CF but not too clear the meaning. I guess this could be the one that been metioned b4.

[단독]정우성·구혜선·김남길, CF감독으로 연작 도전=Jung Woo Sung, GHS, Kim NamGil are stepping into the challenges as CF directors

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-04-16 08:41

왼쪽부터 정우성,구혜선,김남길. 머니투데이 스타뉴스.

배우 정우성과 구혜선, 그리고 김남길이 CF감독으로 도전한다.

16일 연예계에 따르면 정우성과 구혜선, 김남길은 최근 삼성이 새롭게 선보이는 스마트폰 갤럭시S4 광고 연출을 차례로 맡을 계획이다. 이번 갤럭시 광고는 단편영화처럼 제작, 감성 깊은 형식으로 제작될 예정이다. These three people are in charge of CF's for SamSung's Smartphone Gallaxy S4 --in order. They are to make the CF's as if making short films with rich emotions. 

삼성 측은 다방면에서 두각을 나타내고 있는 배우들에게 이번 광고 연출을 제의, 시리즈물로 기획한다는 방침을 세우고 비밀리에 프로젝트를 진행해왔다.
SamSung has been working on this project in secret with these actors to plan for CF series.
삼성은 의욕적으로 내놓은 갤럭시S4 광고인만큼 세심한 주의를 기울이며 프로젝트를 준비해왔다는 후문이다. 세 명 외에도 연출력이 뛰어난 배우에게 의뢰를 한 상태인 것으로 알려졌다. Besides the 3 people, it appears that SamSung also offered the challenge to other very talented actors with directing abilities. 

세 배우의 CF 연출은 여러모로 화제를 모을 전망이다. 영화연출을 꾸준히 준비해온 정우성은 지난해 케이블 채널 XTM 광고 연출을 맡았었다. All three are expected to create much stir and news with their projects.  JWS has directed a cable channel XTM cf last year. 

화가,작가,배우 등 다방면에서 재능을 드러내고 있는 구혜선은 '요술' '복숭아나무' 등을 연출해 감독으로 두각을 나타내고 있다. GHS has been very active in many areas so far. 

김남길은 지난해 클래식영화 '앙상블' 제작에 참여하는 등 배우 뿐 아니라 다방면에 열정을 드러내고 있다. Kim Nam Gil participated in the making/producing of the classic movie, "Ensemble" last year. He is displaying passion in many different areas. 

세 배우는 정우성이 이번 주말 CF 촬영을 하는 것을 시작으로 차례로 CF 메가폰을 잡을 계획이다. This weekend, JWS will start as its first director for the Samsung series. 

한편 정우성은 영화 '감시'(가제)를 찍은 뒤 차기작을 준비 중이다. 구혜선은 최근 서인국에게 자작곡을 선물하고 뮤직비디오를 찍는 등 다양한 재능을 발휘 중이며, 김남길은 KBS 2TV 새 드라마 '상어'에 출연한다. JWS filmed a movie, "Surveillance"(temporary title) and is getting ready for his next project. GHS recently authored a song which she presented as a gift to SIG and also has made a MV with SIG. KNG will soon appear in a new KBS drama "SangUH--Shark?".

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130416n04530

Guest S_sun

Sue, thanks so much for the translations for the interview and the article. So happy HS is being recognized for her talents and skills. She has this Samsung Cf to do. Is this the electronics company cf that earlier article refer to, I wonder.

The mv with SIG is so well-received that I hope she will get more offers to be an endorser. I want to see her in cfs. She sure lights up the screen! Aren't we lucky our girl is so hardworking? There is always something to look forward to.

hallo this my first post,i'm big fans of GHS from Indonesia, i'm a boy kekek , I always read the posts all of you since 2011 (and I have loved the GHS since he appeared in the drama BOF keke). and now I join with you guys at soompi. glad to meet you all^ ^

@meow ~~ Thanks for the news and articles as always :)

Sue, 
thank you very much for your effort to translate all the updates. :)  We're so lucky to have all the wonderful news for GHS that also reach international :x  Waiting for GHS pd nim's Samsung cf, Daebok !!!  :)

SIG can't take away his eyes on our lovely GHS, haven't you notice that sunnies? kekeke  sorry for my wild imagination. :D I love the music and the mv.and they were look good together in the mv, kekeke :D Wishing as always the best of luck for our GHS and also for SIG album  =D>

Have a nice day/night to all SUNNIES :x

ZamZam said: hallo this my first post,i'm big fans of GHS from Indonesia, i'm a boy kekek , I always read the posts all of you since 2011 (and I have loved the GHS since he appeared in the drama BOF keke). and now I join with you guys at soompi. glad to meet you all^ ^

Guest S_sun

@ZamZam I join the other Sunnies in extending a warm welcome to this thread. We are all fans here and we welcome any discussion on GHS here.

@cheerkoo thanks so much for the translation, I think this time we won't see HS at actress but as a director with 2 other actors.

@meow13, thanks sis for the pics, always feel very inspired when seeing HS's face

@ZamZam, thanks for joining and warm welcome from us all Sunnies all over the World. Enjoy your stay :)

To all Sunnies be happy everyone. :-h

@meow13, @cheerkoo, @sukreen have you ever to sleep?? i mean you really awesome...gave sunnies (esp. me) some news about GHS every day every minute which make me addicted with this thread....i really appreciate it....thank you....i am sorry i can't contribute anything, i just can support this thread and of course my lovely Goo Hye Sun....

thank you sunnies.....kekeke, waiting for another masterpiece of GHS.....
have a nice day to all sunnies all around the world....love you....muach muach.....kiss and hug to you....bye

@Zamzam, i can't speak english too,...and my english not good enough....but sunnies give me courage, it doesn't matter if you can speak and write english well or not as long as you love Goo Hye Sun, it's enough (i think...kekekeke)....be part of this thread is joyful....they (sunnies) are nice person with a great heart...i feel like i find a new family here...although i don't know them, but i feel comfort here.. :D

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Jung Woo Sung, Gu Hye Sun, and Kim Nam Gil become directors of commercials

April 16, 2013 7:00 pm Korea.com

Jung Woo Sung, Gu Hye Sun, and Kim Nam Gil will be taking turns directing a series of TV commercials for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. The commercials will be in the form of short films that inspire an emotional response.

Samsung has been carrying out this project secretly with those actors and an actress who have done work in a number of different fields. Because the new smartphone is highly anticipated, Samsung has been paying close attention in preparing the commercials. It is said there is yet another star the company has requested to direct one of the commercials.

The three stars’ directing will receive a lot of public attention. Jung, who has been preparing to direct a movie, directed a commercial last year that aired on the XTM cable channel. Gu, who has been showing her multiple talents in various fields including painting, writing, and acting, stood out as a movie director with her works, Peach Tree and Magic. Kim showed his passion for creative work as a producer of the classic movie Ensemble last year. The three stars will start taking turns directing the commercial series from this weekend.

Jung, who has finished shooting the movie Inspection, is preparing for his next movie, and Gu has written a new song for Seo In Guk recently. Kim is soon to appear in a new drama series, Shark, on KBS 2TV.

Here's the flight schedule of HyeSun coming to Hong Kong (provided by HKC). In case anyone could make it, please greet her at the airport
May 23, 2013
Asiana Airline

flight no.: OZ 721
ICN  0900   ----> HKG 1230

(as per Asiana airline website, arrival time should be 1150 instead of 1230)
Screenshot_5_zps28b5a192.png