Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Dear KU HYE SUN I hope you see the happiness you bring in the souls of your faithful and loving fans and all the other people which appreciates your work, personality , gentleness ,joyfulness ,playfulness ! I hope and wish you're envelope in our love, joy,happy which return to you from the mirror of our souls ! You deserve much more ,specially for your courage and determination to stand in front of all artificial storms unleashed from those irrational enemies.If they knows that their action done nothing else, but made more stronger the love and the wish to stay closer to you , they become even more loony that they already are! Thank you CAPTAIN for leading us so well through all bitterness and ugly difficulties ! You lead us toward the SUN ! GOOD WIND IN POOP FOR THE JOURNEY AHEAD!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128881&page=1&bbs=rapper named Suh BahWool (Paul) tweeted:  Follow서바울서바울@Estteee

요새 노래들 가사가 너무나 사실적인 요소들로 가득하여 표현하는게 너무나 감성적이여서 좋다!!!! 다들 젠틀맨들겟지만 난 "서인국-행복했을까" @sigstyle1023

Translate Tweet

WoW! Congratulations to SIG & GHS! I knew it, the album would top the charts! (not so fast 'though :-O )  :)

Now Hye Sun just added one more, amongst her long list of job description... talent scout! lol! I remember SIG said that GHS came to his agency to give her composed song to SIG. She's right! She chose the right singer for her song. I'm in awe! ^:)^

Please don't forget to VOTE! Thanks. :)

cheerkoo said: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128881&page=1&bbs=rapper named Suh BahWool (Paul) tweeted:  Follow서바울서바울@Estteee

요새 노래들 가사가 너무나 사실적인 요소들로 가득하여 표현하는게 너무나 감성적이여서 좋다!!!! 다들 젠틀맨들겟지만 난 "서인국-행복했을까" @sigstyle1023

Translate Tweet

Guest S_sun

Sue, I think YG artists  styles are different. I don't think there is anyone in YG who does that kind of ballads. HS chose well . SIG with that raw emotion in his soulful voice is very suited for her song.

Yeah the Gentleman he was referring to is PSY's Gentleman.

Guest ari_oppa

Intreview in the back stage of KBS Mubank (link below) .I don't understand about Korean but it seem the MC ask about our Noona in the MV kekeke. Wonder In Guk will have special stage for 'We Were Happy' and GHS play the Piano there....GHS never have performance at Mubank, right ? So, Sunniez anyone have idea to make it happen ? Let we call it "GHS on MUBANK Project". Maybe sunniez here from Korea or anyone here who understand Korean Language can ask to KBS Mubank Web or even send message to In Guk twitter to bring our Noona to the stage.

[Video Review] Seo In Guk Sheds Tears Among Pretty Images in ′With Laughter of With Tears′ MV

2013-04-13 13:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif

At first glance, this music video may just look like the story of a normal, everyday guy missing his previous lover in a breakup, but there′s actually a twist.

52871631.jpg

On April 11, Seo In Guk released the music video to his new single With Laughter or With Tears (I Smiled and Then I Cried), starring himself and actress Ku Hye Sun.

Apparently, Seo In Guk and Ku Hye Sun were lovers in the past, but they broke up, leaving Seo In Guk in tears with memories of their love.

29954045.jpg

His bright and colorful scenes with Ku Hye Sun are actually really cute, adding another item to our list of videos that make us want to date, and being the actor he also is, he puts on a convincing show of sorrow in the gray and sad scenes of reality.

The past and present alternate, showing us how Seo In Guk can′t seem to shake off his past, and all is well (for us at least), but then the video takes a detour and hits us with a scene that seems to come out of nowhere.

15996062.jpg

It is hinted that Seo In Guk may be a boxer or anything related when he′s shown ′sparring′ with Ku Hye Sun in the past and he keeps hitting a punching bag to try to get over the memories in the present, but it turns out he′s something entirely different in the mystery scenes.

Suddenly the video turns to a scene showing a bunch of guys in suits lying around among bits of rubble, and Seo In Guk walks among them, implying that he was the one who got them there. As he looks in the mirror vainly brushing off his dark suit, we get to guess that he′s probably the member of a gang, and though this doesn′t seem to add much to explaining his relationship or breakup with Ku Hye Sun, we can accept that.

The big question mark pops up when Seo In Guk starts walking out of wherever he was and the place turns out to be a bar, with...guess who′s pouring drinks behind the counter?

11078983.jpg

Ku Hye Sun.

Seo In Guk spots her and Ku Hye Sun spots him, and the two turn their eyes away from each other, hinting perhaps that this is happening after their breakup.

We then get a (literal) dizzying cocktail mix of scenes showing the two crying after their chance encounter, the original gray scenes showing Seo In Guk thinking back to their past and the colorful scenes showing the two as a couple.

The cocktails are beautiful, to be honest, and we′re glad they′re there, but what do the new scenes mean? Did they break up because they were a gangster and bartender? Did they end up in their vocations after the breakup? Or are we entirely mistaken about the scenes when they actually explain how they met? Why, then, is everyone crying?

Buckle up before you click the play button on this music video, because it′s going to leave you with a lot of questions if you′re the type that wants to get behind the story of dramatized music videos. If not, enjoy the pretty scenes and colors, because the videos and images are truly stunning and cute.

Rating: ★★★☆☆

Photo credit: Jellyfish Entertainment

meow13, thanks for more bts pix of making the MV:The first pix says that:They are the stars of the MV SIG and GHS. They look really tired as the filming ran very long. (It is 1 AM now) However, when the filming starts again, they get back into work as if they were never tired. Professionals are really different. bottom pi: This is GHS-ssi's scene.PS: Do you think the person in red jacket sitting next to GHS look a little like YG Pres Yang?-----------------------ari_oppa!! Long time long see!!thanks for the clip from mubank?They are the returning singers and each is interviewed about their comeback.SIG is asked about his collaboration with GHS; He says: "So good and so lovely."ari_oppa, I hear your excitement to get GHS and SIG out in the mubank. I hope that GHS and SIG agree to do it together. But, my concern is that GHS sometimes has problems on stage. But, she was pretty good with SungRi..so maybe it can work. ??? ___________________He was also recently interviewed about having his album out when PSY is also coming out with a new song at the same time. He expressed his concern that his album is coming out at the same time as PSY's. He personally likes PSY music. (Did you guys see PSY's new song, Gentleman? (Personally, I don't think SIG needs to worry..keke.)-----------------------------------It is also SOOOOO good to have so many old DC members return to GHS gallery to praise Would We Have Been Happy. They are all overwhelmed by the song. There is such richness to the song. Documentary DAEBOK!!!

I, too, am proud and happy that our 'Gukwha-ssi' is, once again gaining greater acceptance and praise for her immense talents and relentless output of high quality artistic and personal excellence.  ^:)^ The icing on the cake, of course, is her appearance in the video as it puts the visual stamp of her beautiful face into the minds of new fans who may be discovering her for the first time. :)] Our army of Sunnies grows larger with each passing day...
<:-P

Guest lovegoohyesun

Goo Hye Sun and Seo In Guk Make Sweet Music

ACTRESS GOO HYE SUN AND SEO IN GUK MAKE AN ATTRACTIVE COUPLE IN A ROMANTIC MUSIC VIDEO.

April 14, 2013 2:52 AM EDT | 0 EMAIL PRINT

inShare

Goo HS SIn Gu

Seo In Guk

Goo Hye Sun

When singer and actor Seo in Guk's new album, "Laugh Then Cry," was released on April 11th, it quickly shot up the musical charts.

Making the album and music videos involved some collaboration. Producers Hwang Se Jun, Mellow Design and Kim Ji Hyang wrote the song and lyrics for the soul ballad that became the title track.

Actress Goo Hye Sun composed a song on the album and appears with Seo in the music video for the title song. Although Goo has composed songs before this is the first time she has done so for another artist.

Like Us on Facebook :

They make an attractive couple in the romantic music video. There are plenty of sweet images of the seemingly happy pair before you realize their happiness is in the past. A lonely Seo is only remembering how much better his days were when Goo was in them. His life is going up in flames and his love interest is no longer around to put out the fire.

On the same day the album was released Seo made a comeback performance on the show M!Countdown. He has not had much time for his music lately as he has been focusing on his acting. He appeared as Yoon Yoon Jae in "Reply 1997" and "Yoo Seung Gi" in Rascal Sons.

Netizen reaction to the music video was positive on all counts. Fans thought Go Hye Sun looked stunning in the red lipstick she wore, that the singing was "soulful," and it was "perfection" to see the two actors together.

Goo, who is also a director and producer, has played part of an attractive couple before. She was Geum Jan Di opposite Lee Min Ho's Goo Jun Pyo in "Boys Over Flowers" and singer Go Eun Bi to composer Hong Jae Yi, played by Daniel Choi.

Fans may be surprised to learn that she started her career as a singer. She was originally meant to debut in a three-member girl group with 2NE1's Park Bom and Sandara Park but was advised to pursue acting instead of singing. She has also gone on to have both a singing and acting career. She covered several songs, then composed and released an album of New Age music called "Breath, as well as two singles.

Seo began his singing career when he won the talent contest on the show Superstar K. He had a small acting role in "Love Rain" but had his acting breakthrough in the series "Reply 1997. He also made his Japanese singing debut this year, with the release of the single "Fly Away."

Fans hope the couple will have more chances to collaborate in the future.