Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest lovegoohyesun

@lovegoohyesun ~~Welcome to our lovely and warmth thread and thank you for the updates :)

Thanks dear :)) I have been following this great lady " Hye Sun" for last couple of years!! Today, I couldn't refrain myself from joining this thread!!!

@lovegoohyesun welcome to the thread and thanks for the news.

Great that the MV & the songs got positive feedback . I personally love both songs very much and it keeps playing on my mobile/ computer :)

Sharing the naver video on HyeSun & In Guk intreview as well as MV mking film~

'With laughter or tears' Seo In Guk & Ku Hye Sun interview

'With laughter or tears' Seo In Guk & Ku Hye Sun interview

Seo in guk & Ku Hye Sun - "With laughter or tears" MV Making Film

Seo in guk & Ku Hye Sun - "With laughter or tears" MV Making Film

cre naver

Guest lovegoohyesun

Since this is the actual song composed by our Hye Sun, let us bring this song to the top!! The section song by Hye Sun is so soulful that I can listen to it all day and night <3 <3

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=5&rdm=mc38cq31c#/watch?feature=related&v=2JjZPteHYa4

Guest vebby21vebb

Hello Sunniez !! :))
A good news for our Koo from @lovegoohyesun

btw @meow13 i cant open your link on dailymotion.. :((

Hello Sunnies!

I love Hye Sun's song, her duet with SIG. It has been in my head since it came out & I just can't shake it off. I've been unknowingly humming it everywhere. I went to the grocery store the other day & didn't know I was humming it loudly that 5 people in the cereal aisle stared at me. hahaha :)) This is what I get for listening to it 10x per day. :D  It can make you crazy. 8-}

Please don't forget to VOTE!  Thank you.

:-h :-*  

Guest S_sun

@GHSforever Thanks so much for doing the subtitles for the songs. SIG sang both songs well. I can't stop listening to them , especially HS song. Her song lingers and stays with you...and her angelic voice matches so well.

I am very proud of HS. So happy to hear of positive comments from knetizens. Thanks, Sue for the info. Maybe a drama producer will take heed and court HS for his drama soon!

@meow13 Thanks for all the updates. Can I ask you if it is possible to get someone who knows Korean or a translator for the fanmeet?

I hope HyeSun takes the opportunity to enjoy Europe, relaxes  and visits there longer, lots of beautiful places and museums,etc.

@lovegoohyesun a warm welcome to this wonderful thread. Thanks for the article.

Have a nice day, Sunnies. Please keep voting for our girl!

Guest S_sun

Sue, could you please translate for the interview that@meow13 posted? Thanks ever so much. Also thanks @meow13 for the vids.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyzvqx_with-laughter-or-tears-seo-in-guk-ku-hye-sun-interview_people#.UWtvEcpCzhI

@S_sun I'm afraid we dun have anyone who knows korean in our group visiting HK art fair. But I am quite sure HyeSun would have her translator with her as most of the visitors at art fair are not Korean. no worry~

Have a great week ahead Sunnies!

Guest S_sun

meow13 said: @S_sun I'm afraid we dun have anyone who knows korean in our group visiting HK art fair. But I am quite sure HyeSun would have her translator with her as most of the visitors at art fair are not Korean. no worry~

Have a great week ahead Sunnies!