Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

:bawling::bawling::bawling: when all these will over and when our KOO would be free and live in peace with her parents and her pets. I can't tolerate this mess. Oh my god, i know... there is so much behind this,till we don't know completely, if not KOO won't do this. Koo really a strong and mature girl and won't make this without thinking unlike others said. Something more is there.... I'm pretty sure. 

Hey Ahn, what is this?! Why did u gave this to our KOO?! Please give her peace and move from her peacefully.

Sunnies, is ahn going to give any statement regarding yesterday's KOO legal Representatives statement?! What will happen?!  :bawling::bawling:

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

OMG, I just realize the one from HB whom AJH has been bad mouthing GHS with is a woman. Is he having a thing with that lady? Is that what GHS was trying to tell us? Was he on the phone at 2 am talking to that HB woman, Moon Bomi sumthing...

Is woman urge him to divorce GHS for some personal reason? Is she the woman he called intimately when he's drunk? I feel that GHS was really peas off when she posted her text on IG...I think that's what she really wants people to know. When the text said ceo I thought its a man but it seems its a 'her'..so who was AJH talking to for a long time after pass midnite? Then in other parts she said AJH wud call other women intimately when he's drunk...Its like she's telling AJH was talking for a long time after midnite with this woman ceo while he ignored GHS, his wife plead.

And honestly I dont think GHS wants to stay married to AJH after what he's done, its only she doesnt agree with his terms, which is why she hires a legal counsel to deal with AJH & that HB woman. I think AJH owes her a lot of money. I think she wants AJH to settle whatever he owes her first before agreeing to divorce. I also suspect by saying both has agreed to divorce AJH is claimimg half of her property as his as so called joint property. That's why she asked him to pay his portion of their Yongin House, which means it was GHS who paid for the house.  Also in the recent Koo's Diary, there was one painting GHS said her husband bought but he still hasnt paid yet...I feel weird at the time, I wonder if its ok to joke as such in public but now I realise perhaps at the time they are already having problems, and AJH already owes her a lot of money..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

32 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

OMG, I just realize the one from HB whom AJH has been bad mouthing GHS with is a woman. Is he having a thing with that lady? Is that what GHS was trying to tell us? Was he on the phone at 2 am talking to that HB woman, Moon Bomi sumthing...

Reveal hidden contents

Is woman urge him to divorce GHS for some personal reason? Is she the woman he called intimately when he's drunk? I feel that GHS was really peas off when she posted her text on IG...I think that's what she really wants people to know. When the text said ceo I thought its a man but it seems its a 'her'..so who was AJH talking to for a long time after pass midnite? Then in other parts she said AJH wud call other women intimately when he's drunk...Its like she's telling AJH was talking for a long time after midnite with this woman ceo while he ignored GHS, his wife plead.

And honestly I dont think GHS wants to stay married to AJH after what he's done, its only she doesnt agree with his terms, which is why she hires a legal counsel to deal with AJH & that HB woman. I think AJH owes her a lot of money. I think she wants AJH to settle whatever he owes her first before agreeing to divorce. I also suspect by saying both has agreed to divorce AJH is claimimg half of her property as his as so called joint property. That's why she asked him to pay his portion of their Yongin House, which means it was GHS who paid for the house.  Also in the recent Koo's Diary, there was one painting GHS said her husband bought but he still hasnt paid yet...I feel weird at the time, I wonder if its ok to joke as such in public but now I realise perhaps at the time they are already having problems, and AJH already owes her a lot of money..

Sis, where did u get this ?!

Sunnies , sry if I done wrong to post this here.... I saw below comment in KOO's ig... !! I just did copy paste because I don't know how to bring here....

" mellow0w @aieefontes thankfully right now korean people are so done with AJH after koos lawyers statement about him "calling girls while drunk" and some ppl saw him holding hands abd being close to other girls in public. The actress who was seen with him in public is now trending on websites too. People now call Koo smart for posting these before agency releases false statement, and complimenting her for being patient this whole time!! But mostly, we are furious for her... We want to hear his side and the actreess side but i guess they have nothing to deny??? Reply 9h 3 likes  "

" mellow0w @neoamericangothic soon this will become a news too and will get trenalated,but before it does that, there are bunch of comments from July saying they saw Ahn holding hands with some woman and also saw him wkth an actress we all know (initial is OYS) at cafe, acting "very close". Again these are from July not recent so few people stuff but couldn't post online because they might get sued. Now that there is statememnt from Koos lawyers saying he was calling girls while drunk, ppl are releasing what they saw few months ago. And so far neither Ahn or the actress have were suspecting said anything about this. I am also waiting to see proofs or whatever they have to say but so far it doesnt make him look that good.. 14h Reply Add a comment... Post "

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I just read from Koreaboo that the husband   celebrated his birthday with bbq n drinks together with 3 woman can you imagine that guys instead going home to clear what misunderstanding they have he's enjoying himself celebrating with other people so don't blame HS of what she's been airing face the consequences of your  action towards her...being quiet says it all i think he's really guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, loveukoo said:

Sunnies , sry if I done wrong to post this here.... I saw below comment in KOO's ig... !! I just did copy paste because I don't know how to bring here....

" mellow0w @aieefontes thankfully right now korean people are so done with AJH after koos lawyers statement about him "calling girls while drunk" and some ppl saw him holding hands abd being close to other girls in public. The actress who was seen with him in public is now trending on websites too. People now call Koo smart for posting these before agency releases false statement, and complimenting her for being patient this whole time!! But mostly, we are furious for her... We want to hear his side and the actreess side but i guess they have nothing to deny??? Reply 9h 3 likes  "

" mellow0w @neoamericangothic soon this will become a news too and will get trenalated,but before it does that, there are bunch of comments from July saying they saw Ahn holding hands with some woman and also saw him wkth an actress we all know (initial is OYS) at cafe, acting "very close". Again these are from July not recent so few people stuff but couldn't post online because they might get sued. Now that there is statememnt from Koos lawyers saying he was calling girls while drunk, ppl are releasing what they saw few months ago. And so far neither Ahn or the actress have were suspecting said anything about this. I am also waiting to see proofs or whatever they have to say but so far it doesnt make him look that good.. 14h Reply Add a comment... Post "

OMG, this is getting so messy

but isn't (OYS) his partner in the drama,maybe it was just for filming

2 hours ago, cliffbinder2 said:

It might be the choice of words by the lawyer seems to be confusing, but what I get from this statement and from Koo's... She wants the real thing be known, she is an actress and keeping it private is very hard especially how their company made her appear to be the one who is taking statements back... She is just emphasizing from her words and her lawyer's words that, she is not the one who wanted the divorce, in the company's statement-which only sides the EX, they clearly mentioned she wanted the divorce which is TOTALLY UNTRUE. In this official statement and her deleted posts, she is clearly letting us know that she does not want it...The EX including the company is the one telling lies, so she need to be firm to her statements, not because she don't want to be free from him but because she needs to make her name be free from any tarnish that this company is making... Good thing there is a lawyer now, all we need to do is support her. The media play is worst is Korea, but what I am proud is she is now defending herself rather than what she usually do in the past, she ignores the hate and all, now she is firm and I support that...

I get the whole pic now especially after reading korean comments , i understand why she is doing that 

she is right he doesn't deserve a mutually agreed divorce , why does she have to compromise when he is the one at fault!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@Pearl  If this rumor is true, then he really is nothing but a liar... She really do not deserve this treatment. I can only imagine how she tried so hard to protect him. She lost her composure, that is why she resorted to revealing him. Who wouldn't if her family's welfare is at stake? She clearly wanted to stay quiet on her pain like she usually does, she will be okay without a man in her life, we know that pretty well, she have been supporting herself and even her family  and she has always been self sufficient and independent on her work, but then her mother got sick, maybe she confided with her about the plans and went ill which is the usual reaction of parents in a culture like theirs... I am pretty sure she got enough proof to win the court ruling, she is after all the smartest woman I have been following and looking up to. She got nothing to gain from this, she only wants the truth to be revealed, that is what her and her family deserves, after all being a divorcee will not hinder her... just praying that after this, she will rise up and show to these haters, she is always  have been the Geum Jan Di, no matter how many people step on, will continue to grow and live.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@loveukoo sis this comments can give answers as why she is doing this

I didn't really get the whole pic until i read all the comments here & below

I hope she stays strong & keep fighting for her rights

1. [+2,166, -90] "Frequent and intimate contact with a variety of women"...? Hmm..?

2. [+1,619, -45] Looks like this isn't something to end quickly and easily. For one side to not comply with the divorce makes me want to hear Ahn Jae Hyun's side of things..

3. [+1,423, -277] I feel bad for her. I hope she gets what she needs before ending the marriage. She won't achieve any happiness by not complying with the divorce when the relationship has been dragged to where it is now. She has the opportunity to be happier after this, no point in holding on. I feel bad for her.

4. [+314, -13] Why in the world would she comply with his divorce when he's out there in contact with other women? ㅋㅋ The divorce would only get him what he wants in the end.

5. [+293, -5] She'd be crazy to settle on the divorce with him ㅋㅋ I wouldn't either. Even if there aren't any feelings left for each other, complying with a divorce on his terms only benefits him in the end.

6. [+270, -4] "a variety of women" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have nothing more to say

7. [+257, -14] He's even got women problems...........

8. [+246, -18] Jae Hyun-ah... so I heard you're close friends with Jung Jun Young?

9. [+203, -6] Ahn Jae Hyun needs to speak up if he has anything to say. Why is he acting mute and letting his agency do all the talking for him? Does he really have nothing to say for himself?

10. [+199, -6] Goo Hye Sun doesn't want the divorce because she's holding on to the relationship, she's saying this because she's basically giving him a big richard simmons you! According to our country's laws, you can't get a one-sided divorce unless either party committed a wrong ㅋ Goo Hye Sun fighting!!

11. [+171, -7] "a variety of women", friends with Jung Jun Young... -_-;;;;; Hye Sun-ah, you're suffering. You can keep him for the rest of your life but old habits die hard. Just let him go and be free of him. You should meet a good man too. You're a pretty woman, what do you have to lose?

12. [+144, -4] Goo Hye Sun has no reason to give him a settlement divorce. It's like with Hong Sang Soo filing a divorce lawsuit and the public hoping that his wife doesn't give him because we all wanted him and Kim Min Hee to be branded as adulterers for the rest of their lives.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

To all my sunnie sisters, I know you're hurting for our dear GHS.  I'm hurting too.  Initially, I was not into GHS marrying AJH maybe because at that time, I was hoping she'll end up with someone to my liking.  Those who know me will understand because we were rooting for another person.  After I watched Newlyweds Diary, I realized that she finally got her happy ever after and I was truly happy for her and AJH.  Just when I accepted AJH that yes, he truly loves her and he's the man for her, this bombshell of a divorce suddenly reared its ugly head.

We all know that GHS is a very secretive and private person.  So I was surprised when she posted texts she exchanged with AJH about the the divorce and also divulged the fact that AJH asked for a divorce.  People who don't understand her posted that she should have not publicly revealed what is supposed to be a private matter between her and her husband, depicting her as someone desperate and hanging onto a husband who no longer loves her.

GHS is a very smart person.  What she did was for self preservation and also to have the truth come out.  Instead of waiting for AJH and their agency, who happened to side with him, to spin a divorce statement favorable to him, she opted to inform the public her side of her story.  I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to publicly admit that she was dumped by her husband but to keep silent would be more devastating not only to her career but her personal life.

GHS wants a divorce but my feeling is that she is making sure that the terms of the divorce is done right.  This man owes her money.  She was asking him to give her part of the value of their Yongin home.  Based on GHS's lawyer's statement, AJH is a dog.  He not only cheated on her but humiliated her by calling women when he was inebriated.

GHS will overcome this.  She's beautiful and talented and has a good heart.  As for AJH, based on the backlash he's receiving, he can kiss his career good-bye.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@sheherizade3 sis have u seen KOO post on ig?! I don't know how this issue will come to end. That jerk Ahn making things worse for koo by not giving decent divorce. He just made a post on his ig. And trying to make he is a victim. Really i don't have words to say what I'm feeling right now. 

:bawling:

• Thanks 1

allkpop.com/article/2019/0…  AJH IG his statement. 

GHS response in her IG, translated already 

Hello. This is Goo Hye Sun.

I had to write this post after reading Ahn Jae Hyun’s statement.

I want to explain about receiving the settlement fee. The part where he mentioned about my donations is referring to the amount of money that would have gone to our wedding but instead that we donated. The entire donation was paid by my funds so I requested that he pay me back for half of it.

I paid for the fee for the interior of Ahn Jae Hyun’s current home, and I had done 100% of the household chores, so I’m requesting a working fee of 30,000 won per day… It was not a settlement fee for the divorce.

After our dog died, I was the first to suffer from depression. I introduced my husband to my doctor and he started going as well. After he started getting better, he liked to drink so he would call other women while intoxicated. I saw this with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

Since it could cause misunderstandings, I warned him to stop but it ended up being a reason for our frequent fights. Their secret conversations became something that was hidden from me.

He told me that he wanted to eat beef soup for his birthday, so I woke up at dawn to make it for him. But he only took a few bites and didn’t finish it. Instead, he left to go outside and have a birthday party with other people. Watching that, I realized that his love for me was far gone.

But to thank his mom for giving birth to her son, I installed an air conditioner, a new laundry washer, and refrigerator at her home. We ended up fighting that day too.

The apartment that he is living in during the separation wasn’t purchased for the separation. He told me that he wanted to focus on his acting so I respected his wishes and gave him permission. I had the right to go to his apartment that day.

The issue with the house had started even before our separation. He rarely spent time at the house and so I had told him to give me the house if I was going to be the only one who spent time there. He claimed that he would give me the house if we ever divorced, so I told him I understood. He started talking about divorce over and over again ever since.

When I asked him what I did wrong, he would say that I wasn’t sexy. My husband told me that he wanted to divorce me because my nipples weren’t sexy. Even while we were together, he became bored with our marriage and would fall asleep while watching YouTube videos that only men who were bored with their marriage would listen to…

I was a ghost at my house. The woman you once loved so much became a zombie. Even now.

— Goo Hye Sun

• Sad 4

This is AJH statement in his IG-news from allkpop, translated already.  
"This is Ahn Jae Hyun. I'm very apologetic to cause concern with my personal life. I married Goo Hye Sun because I really loved and respected her. I sincerely hoped that this would be quietly taken care of as we're both public figures. This is why I planned to remain silent and endure the unexpected disclosure to the public. However, I'm writing this because only pieces are being revealed without any context, it's negatively affecting those around me, and I can no longer remain silent when last night I was put under suspicion and falsely incriminated about contacting multiple women.

The past 3 years of married life, which we started because we wanted to, were happy, but it was also a burdensome time for me mentally. I tried to improve our relationship, but it wasn't easy to get closer to each other. In the end, we decided to separate because we couldn't agree, and I left the house, so that she and our 5 animals can live comfortably. After continuous discussion, Goo Hye Sun and I decided to divorce on July 30.

I paid the settlement money that Goo Hye Sun calculated and arranged. The transaction list that Goo Hye Sun suggested included daily wages and the money she donated at the time of our marriage. I decided to follow her opinion entirely. This wasn't because of the settlement of our marriage, but because in my heart, I wanted to be at least a bit of financial help to the wife I loved. However, a few days afterwards, Goo Hye Sun said that the amount we first agreed upon was not enough, and she asked for the apartment we both lived at. After that, I let the agency know about our divorce, and on August 8, there was a meeting with our CEO and time to persuade us about holding back on the divorce and the timing [to go public with it].

However, my thoughts on the divorce did not change. On the night of August 9, she came alone to the officetel I've been staying at since our separation, and she lied to the guard that she lost the key and came in with a spare key. She started to record and go through my phone, telling me, 'This isn't trespassing. I came in because I'm your wife.' At the time, I was sleeping, and her actions were so sudden and scary to me. When she was looking through my phone messages, she saw one portion of my answers to something else the CEO and I were talking about. (I said I never asked for the house. I have no right or reason to ask for it.) I didn't curse. That night made me think that we can no longer continue our marriage and hurt each other this way, and it made me more firm about divorce. 

A few days after, she contacted me to tell me she wanted a divorce. She hired a lawyer, we agreed on statements to press, and I hired a lawyer because our court date was set for the 28th. To add, I had to get a loan and sell the house because of what she requested, and I had no choice but to tell my agency. I didn't do this so the agency could intervene in my personal life, but as an actor in a contract with the label, I wanted to share what could happen with the situation in the future.   

After getting married, I've attended therapy for a year and 4 months, and I've been taking anti-depressants. I did my best as a husband in our married life, and I've never done anything shameful. I saw that she said she wanted to protect our family. The fact that she's causing issues to people around us even after we came to an agreement after a long discussion and seeing her only tell truths that benefit her has made me think even moreso that I don't have the confidence to go on with this marriage. To the company that's been negatively affected because of my personal issues, the producers of 'My Little Old Boy' who were negatively affected on the day of the broadcast, to the staff of my drama, I feel so apologetic I could die and feel dishonor, and I only want to give my apologies. I also apologize to my wife, who'll for sure be hurt by what's going on. However, I find it difficult to understand. I sincerely apologize for what's happened as it's only due to my shortcomings and because I couldn't take care of my personal life. I apologize."

• Unamused 1

1 hour ago, loveukoo said:

@sheherizade3 sis have u seen KOO post on ig?! I don't know how this issue will come to end. That jerk Ahn making things worse for koo by not giving decent divorce. He just made a post on his ig. And trying to make he is a victim. Really i don't have words to say what I'm feeling right now. 

:bawling:

Typical of this jerk. He portrayed himself as the victim.  That’s why it was a smart move for GHS to come out publicly.  She’s a real Jandi, feisty and not afraid to back down. I read her reply to AJH’s statement.  Apparently he’s divorcing her because her nipples are not sexy. OMG, this man is soooooo shallow and does not deserve an intelligent, talented and good hearted GHS. He’ll grow old, have wrinkles and may loose his hair. Will his wife divorce him then?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello my fellow sunnies, reading comments here and there, several portal and news, now I understand the amount of stress, anxiety, humiliation, and angriness she was going thru for the past months. My God, I would like to be by her side like a mother at this moment (remember that I have a son that is her same age). Now I understand some of her answers in her latest interviews, she gave us some hints of what’s going on in her personal life. I bet that her weight gain has nothing to do with food, with the fried chicken that her husband did not eat, but because of the high level of stress she has been living with. 
She simply exploded. She spoke, she said what she had to say, not because she is not a private person, is that obviously her agency was going to publish totally false information in favor of her ex. Moreover, I think she is taking an action that many women in Korea can be inspired by. Korea is a macho country, where women have to lose in most cases. But it is time for this to change. 
She must divorce, that is a fact. Personally, it would make me sick if a man like him does even touch my finger. That man is really a bad person, is totally unworthy, an immoral and indecent person; cruel, cold. But this storm will pass, time heals and she will rise from this situation with optimism and greater strength. This experience will help her to be more alert and cautious when choosing a life partner.

From my part, I don't want to read any more comments about what that man was doing, it's disgusting, and it makes me sick, I want to vomit. If there is a woman who could be with him now, poor of her; such a man, does not love anyone, he just wish to satisfy himself.

From now on, I will only write to her in her IG words of encouragement and affection, letting her know that there is an audience, a large number of fans who love her and always support her.  I want to encourage her to see that there is a better tomorrow.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2