SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BboyOrion

haha alright ill update what happened today to me...

alright so in the morning i had a good breakfast...Haha jk

they set up a meeting at 5:30 at the hyatt hotel...that is one nice hotel, 5 stars by the way. Waited and met up with another SM auditioner. The person came but only spoke korean -_____-|| Went into a small hotel room, what they made me do was audition again but more in depth....damn them.

I had to sing with nothing prepared, take shots from frontal and side, pose shots, dance, and introduce myself in chinese and english. Basically that was it and with me and the other person it took about an hour...b4 they left they gave me a Kangta&Vanness cd signed...at least i got something out of that lol.

yea im lazy to go indepth now haha =) ask questions, ill try to do my best to answer them. The 10 finalists are only the ones who perform this saturday at some korean parade. Does not mean you did not make it. The person i auditioned with today was korean also. so dont worry.

Guest xxzone2zonexx

Hey BboyOrion

U auditioned for dancing right? or singing..?... also were u scared?....and wat do u mean by in DEPTH?....lol And Good LUCK!...

Guest Ella_Kwan

frank, it was only u & that krn dude? lol, what happened to that chinese girls? hmm...

they asked if u were able to pick up languages/korean? Idk, i'm asking werid qustions.. lol.. but best wishes.. :) u no u did well!!!

Guest BboyOrion

Hey BboyOrion

U auditioned for dancing right? or singing..?... also were u scared?....and wat do u mean by in DEPTH?....lol And Good LUCK!...

i auditioned for dancing...cause i cant sing, but i had to anyway. I wasnt that scared it was more of a person to person thing since there was onlylike 5 people in the room and the judges just acted like themselves.

frank, it was only u & that krn dude? lol, what happened to that chinese girls? hmm...

they asked if u were able to pick up languages/korean? Idk, i'm asking werid qustions.. lol.. but best wishes.. :) u no u did well!!!

Um i went at 5:30 and he choose the same time apparently. they probably scheduled different times cause it was suppose to be a one on one private audition but i guess they wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone.

They didnt ask me if i could pick up languages/korean. They just asked how good was my chinese.

Guest BboyOrion

^ Oh i would be kinda scared..lol...well how are the judges then?.. were they nicer? or the same?

well i guess they werent mean at all. During the first audition they had no expression and had to follow the same routine and just move along with people. This time they showed personality and had a lot of time to go through so they werent rushed at all. They are pretty nice haha.

Guest miss':bella

I think what they meant by reviewing the video tapes is when they film the 10 auditioners at the parade festival.. NOT SURE MYSELF

but thats what i was thinking at the time i read it..

that they would get back to the 10 auditioners in NOVEMBER..

HMM..i may be wrong.. =/

Guest Ella_Kwan

it was the same girls?

Did they tell u to send us all a message? lol, saying that they WILL call some other ppl but i really do feel like this is it...

I mean why would they take ALLL the tapes to Korea, when they OBOVOUSLY looked at them already & went through who they like & didnt like.. They would had called by now, dont yall think so..??

IDK, sorri, i'm being depressed like crazy now.. lol... :)

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

wow one on one.. did they give u a contract right then and there or tell u wen they will contact u again?

Guest IM TOKKI

I think what they meant by reviewing the video tapes is when they film the 10 auditioners at the parade festival.. NOT SURE MYSELF

but thats what i was thinking at the time i read it..

that they would get back to the 10 auditioners in NOVEMBER..

HMM..i may be wrong.. =/

^ that does make sense. That's what jyp did.

Guest BboyOrion

Oh ok..Thanks kool... so wat do u mean by they went more in DEPTH?... did they spend more time ?

It was about half an hour on me, and another half an hour on the other auditioner. So thats what i mean by indepth.

it was the same girls?

Did they tell u to send us all a message? lol, saying that they WILL call some other ppl but i really do feel like this is it...

I mean why would they take ALLL the tapes to Korea, when they OBOVOUSLY looked at them already & went through who they like & didnt like.. They would had called by now, dont yall think so..??

IDK, sorri, i'm being depressed like crazy now.. lol... :)

i dont know they did not talk about anything else and i felt rude to ask them about it.

wow one on one.. did they give u a contract right then and there or tell u wen they will contact u again?

they didnt give me a contract. i wish. They said they need more time to review and will call me in a month...-__-||

Guest BboyOrion

BboyOrion - what languages did they speak to you? any english spoken?

how did you sing if you weren't prepared? did they give you a music sheet or unless you just sang a random song?

i had to choose a random song out of my head. They dont provide u with it. Umm they had 1 judge who could speak english and another one who could speak chinese but most of the time it was spoken in english to me.

Archived