SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest Ella_Kwan

@ Korea Village Open Center 10/1
OFFICAL NEW YORK SMTOWN AUDITION EXPERIANCE FOURM

EXPERIANCE STARTS AT PG 19!

Final Audition: 10/7/06

Bunch of Korean words that i dont understand. lol.

(Maybe???)- Final Auditon: Some Manhattan Parade Festival (Is this the Choosuk Festival?) (Not Conferimed by Sm)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ella_Kwan

updated... post stuff ppl!!!!! get excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope ever1 is working hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xxanonymity

i wannta go to the NY audition, but i don't know yet, because it's on a wendsdays.

pssss......... i don't know why, but i just love this thread(i quess it's b/c it's especially for NY,NJ and near by state-ers) let's make this thread go BOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

Heehee!!!!!!! New yorkers!!!!!!!!!!

Just go!! forget it's a wed. & just do it, you wont get another chance, you HAVE to go!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) DO IT!!!!!! LOL

Guest Solly

man... if i only lived in New York. btw, how do you know when and where they will hold auditions? i checked on their website, and i couldn't find anything. O_O;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest xxanonymity

omg, i'm addicted to soompi now! :phew::blink: did you guys( girls) see the thread on JYP audition? i think there will be one in NY!

for sm audition, did you send in the email application yet? how many pics did you sent in or plan to send in?

EDITS--

are you girls chinese or korean? and are you gonna sing a korean song?

Guest nerdycupid

for sm audition, did you send in the email application yet? how many pics did you sent in or plan to send in?

EDITS--

are you girls chinese or korean? and are you gonna sing a korean song?

i did ^^ faster the better ~ haha

I sent a pic that I took in this studio ^^

I'm korean. Nanjiyoun (the one who's also going with us) is krn too ^^

we're both gonna sing krn songs, i think~

Guest lackluster

haha wow i feel so obligated to go

but i don't know if im talented enough to even go

so probably not..

who knows?!

Guest Ella_Kwan

I'm chinese & i'm still not sure what to sing,lol, but i got 2 months.. :)

I dont know where we are all going to meet yet be/c i have tro see

A.where are the auditions (most likely in the manhatten)

B. Who is comin & what is most convenant for them..

c. NO WORRIES, I GOT IT UNDER CONTROL... :D

hyori you should just try out!!! it will be fun!!! "NO" School!!! Just try be/c you'll never know if you'll make it or not!!! & The more the marrier!!!

JustINtroverted i put you on the list but just PM me... :) You'r from Phlly??? Wow!! thats a travel!!! Did you tell your parents that you're not going to school??? or your going to sneak out at like 5 in the moring??? <~~ Dont recormend but seems like something i'll do... LOL

Guest Mademoisella

Man oh MAN!!! I wanna gooo soo bad!!

I just can't get a FREAKIN RIDE!!!!

errrr!!! *tears* I guess I'll just send in an email..

you see the thing about email is that, I'm scare they're not even gonna read it or whatever... err...

Guest Wassayo!

I'm chinese & i'm still not sure what to sing,lol, but i got 2 months.. :)

I dont know where we are all going to meet yet be/c i have tro see

A.where are the auditions (most likely in the manhatten)

B. Who is comin & what is most convenant for them..

c. NO WORRIES, I GOT IT UNDER CONTROL... :D

hyori you should just try out!!! it will be fun!!! "NO" School!!! Just try be/c you'll never know if you'll make it or not!!! & The more the marrier!!!

JustINtroverted i put you on the list but just PM me... :) You'r from Phlly??? Wow!! thats a travel!!! Did you tell your parents that you're not going to school??? or your going to sneak out at like 5 in the moring??? <~~ Dont recormend but seems like something i'll do... LOL

Lmao.. Yeah Im from Philly, but it's not a problem getting up there.. Whatever I'm in College my dad wont know.. besides i turn 18 like around that time, so it doesn't phase me much.. hopefully i wont have any tests or whatever on that day

Guest Ella_Kwan

Lmao.. Yeah Im from Philly, but it's not a problem getting up there.. Whatever I'm in College my dad wont know.. besides i turn 18 like around that time, so it doesn't phase me much.. hopefully i wont have any tests or whatever on that day

LOL!!! The same thing here... LOL.... I just seriouly hope i dont have a test or a project due that day!! LOL, if so, my solution is to ask my professoir to take the test earlier or hand in the project earlier... hopefully that will work... :D

Guest k1rei

omg i really want to go but i dont think i can

i have school and im from massachusetts so the ride to new york would be about 3 hours there then another three hours back :/

Guest nanjiyoun

GUYS & GALS send your applications NOW!!!

LOL, i just found that out...

LINK: http://www.smtown.com/Event/GlobalAudition/?lang=eng

SEND IT NOWWWWWWW?

엄마야~~ im so NERVOUSS...

because they dont get ALL the emails...

i'll pray for you guys.. and me too xD

edit____________//

ohyeah.. for the attached picture thing......

what kind of picture did you guys use???

i dont have any pro pics..

or like a digital camera...

only phone;;;;;;;;;; T___T

Archived