SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest hayonju

do you think i can go to two auditions?

i went to the ny one... and now i wanna try again. in chicago..

congrats to all who got callbacks :]

oh~ imma be performing i think.. before the sm final audition starts .. so look for me x]

our team is a dance team (8

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justjenn.

oh~ imma be performing i think.. before the sm final audition starts .. so look for me x]

Wow, Chicago? Isn't that too far, assuming you live in NY? Such ambition, haha.

Guest BboyOrion

Wow good luck again. I hope u make it in if you are willing to go so far.

Guest lshluvr

Congrats to those who made it! :)

actually, i read in the newspaper..

"이번 10명의 보선 진출자가 최종 합격자는 아니며, 오는 11월 한국에 돌아가 오디션 비디오를 검토한 후 최종 합격자를 메일로 개별 통보할 것"

it means, the 10 chosen are NOT the finalists, and when the people (judges?) go back to korea in november, they will review tapes and e-mail the rest of the finalists.

in other words, DONT GIVE UP HOPE!!

Would that apply for those in other states too? :lol:

Guest Ella_Kwan

heehee.. see i'm going to use my noddle.. heehee

Chinatown Bus=$20 (about) I'm going to them tommarrow & checking it out.. heehee..

WA is only about 5/6 hrs away.. but 4 a chance/a redo (lol) it's worth it... & now it will be better be/c u experanced it be4, so u dont have to be nervous.. lol.. WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND!! HEEHEE!!

BEST WISHES FRANK!!!

Guys just msn me at sweettangel1417@msn.com.... :)

Guest MiSs L.E

WOW.. first off, congrats to frank, solo, and whoever made it~ =]

second off, 8__8 my brian is spinning with so much info.

by any chance, was "Hero" - Mariah Carey sung ALOT? >___<

Guest musicgeek88

CONGRATS O=BBOYORION!

Suppose to be with you today! Oh well...the judge called me and she was like asking me to come to the private audition. The funny thing is that she didn't know that I live in Boston! LIke four or five hours away. I do hope they schedule another private audition this week?

Wish me luck!

I'll try to squeeze out any info from them If i can...heheheheheheheheeee (jjkjkjkjk)

Guest BboyOrion

WOW.. first off, congrats to frank, solo, and whoever made it~ =]

second off, 8__8 my brian is spinning with so much info.

by any chance, was "Hero" - Mariah Carey sung ALOT? >___<

Thanks...i noticed we became members the same day...and thats today...well sorta yesterday

Guest SunHye

should be the same setup.

It seems though that a lot of guys made it for a private audition. Congrats Frank (although I don't know you, but I am happy for you) :D

So, do you guys all think that the November call is still reliable source? Cos I know the last audition is gonna be on the Oct. 21

then are they really gonna watch the tapes again in Korea, and will contact more people via email??? (since it would be long distance call to contact us by phone) :blink:

do girls have any chances at all? It seems as though the judges (all women) are here to look for boys...whereas, maybe back in korea LSM can watch the tapes and pick out his choice of girls???

by the way, I am so sad that no one from soompi that had auditioned in Orange County made it or if they did (they never said anything)

seems like NY is really ahead of the game as of now. ^_^

Guest SUjjang

by the way, I am so sad that no one from soompi that had auditioned in Orange County made it or if they did (they never said anything)

seems like NY is really ahead of the game as of now. ^_^

haha well.. but i think or believe to tell you the truth. most of the people from America that go into the Korean business entertainment as I know of are from the east coast. more than the west coast... I'm not really sayin' it's a fact because i really don't know every single korean/asian artists.. but for like what i know...

east coast

Tim - PA

Brian - NJ

Rich - NJ

Jessica H.O. - NJ

Micky - VA

etc.

west coast

Kim KiBum - LA

etc.

i can't really think of any more... but yeah.. like i said. these are only some of the artists i know...

do they only call your cellphone? lols cuz yea most ppl got calls on their cells. and it sux that the day after the audition i lost mine... somehwere =/ lols but good luck to those who are going to the other auditions!!!! hope you do well <33

i hope bboyorion aka FRANK gets in because well.. yea LOLS im reading all great things about you.

i have a feeling they really wont have the time to go thru all those audition tapes again or maybe they went thru them and chose ones they liked and would review again and the ones they chose to perform were ones who seemed really really good and really performer like so they chose them.. i dunno haha but yea w/e =]]

is anyone planning on going to see the 10 finalists? cuz if they are can u like tape it or something. i am really interested in how they sing/dance...

Guest sehee0404

whoas. luckyness.....

who was near the numbers of 80's?????

i was number 84... man the auditions were so o.o''

===============================================

hey Elton![?] haha i'm sehee (number #82)!! i hope you remember me..! ^0^

Jeez.. i guess no one in our group got a call back?? T-T

that's ok.. cuz.. we can like make a band and try it again next year..puahaha..-_-;

yeah so are you going tomorrow to see the festival??

Guest sujukawaii

Hiya...

I didnt go to the auditions

wish i did tho lmao

xD just aksing do they respond to you no matter what even you didnt get in?

Guest smoothieex3

haha well.. but i think or believe to tell you the truth. most of the people from America that go into the Korean business entertainment as I know of are from the east coast. more than the west coast... I'm not really sayin' it's a fact because i really don't know every single korean/asian artists.. but for like what i know...

east coast

Tim - PA

Brian - NJ

Rich - NJ

Jessica H.O. - NJ

Micky - VA

etc.

west coast

Kim KiBum - LA

etc.

i can't really think of any more... but yeah.. like i said. these are only some of the artists i know...

also chunmoo stephanie and taebin are from cali. also tablo.. i dont know just that he went to stanford..

Guest crazii_<33_yu

Phrank is Taiwannese.. that 14 year old singer was chinese. But they're holding private auditions for them and won't be participating in the parade. Phrank and I just thought each person will be called at different times for the auditions... who are non-koreans.

They did say notify in a month. But Phrank is pretty exceptional, so I don't really know what to say. I say just sit tight and watch the month go by. If a call is called, then it's called. =] GOOD LUCK Phrank! You'll leave em breatheless man! And yourself... you crazy 3 minute breakdancer who thought it was a minute !

-.-;; >_< im 14..chinese...and i sang TT___________TT why not meee? xD

haha alright ill update what happened today to me...

alright so in the morning i had a good breakfast...Haha jk

they set up a meeting at 5:30 at the hyatt hotel...that is one nice hotel, 5 stars by the way. Waited and met up with another SM auditioner. The person came but only spoke korean -_____-|| Went into a small hotel room, what they made me do was audition again but more in depth....damn them.

I had to sing with nothing prepared, take shots from frontal and side, pose shots, dance, and introduce myself in chinese and english. Basically that was it and with me and the other person it took about an hour...b4 they left they gave me a Kangta&Vanness cd signed...at least i got something out of that lol.

yea im lazy to go indepth now haha =) ask questions, ill try to do my best to answer them. The 10 finalists are only the ones who perform this saturday at some korean parade. Does not mean you did not make it. The person i auditioned with today was korean also. so dont worry.

o.o whoaaaaa x:

~

keep hoping peopleee! me too~ x:

wa? that's far..i dunno if my mom would let me .______________.;;

awwwws..no call for final audition x:

CONGRATULATIONS TO FRANKKKK AND OTHER PEOPLE! (:

you guys would make it in ;D

<3 im still hoping

Archived