SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i know i'm like so naive but i always thought that shiwon and baeseulgi had something going on. but then again.. yeah

wow stella is pretty. plus i heard some talk about people who have met her, she's very nice, sweet and carries herself well. sounds very ideal for shiwon.

anyways... audition, call backs, anyone?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mishxmish

i live in the town next to STella... and i seriously see her everywhere.. lol i must be fated to her or something... but the funny thing is this whole time i have seen her around i have never noticed her until the sm audition...

her family goes to this restaurant: BooChangDong a lot and i use to waitress there~

I believe what Cheeseburgerplease is true -- no I know. Since other people on soompi are friends/acquaintances with her -- She won first place at the Korean festival a few years baack and whatnot.

And O_O yeah; you guys should refrain from coversing in here;;

• 3 weeks later...
Guest justjenn.

Hm this thread is old. Anyway, just to say.....

I got an e-mail from the SM Entertainment auditions and....

I didn't get in.

Pity. -.-

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

lolz...stella became the main topic for a little while...sorry for the random and useless post >.<

anyway...good luck to everyone!

Hm this thread is old. Anyway, just to say.....

I got an e-mail from the SM Entertainment auditions and....

I didn't get in.

Pity. -.-

they tell you if u dont get in ?!?!?

i thought they just contacted you if they're interested

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

sOo JjI: yes...they send out rejection emails...(i know this because people have posted already saying that they got one...someone even posted what the email said. you can read it in the sm callbacks thread if you would like.)

Guest koreangrlx

^yeah i looked in my email and i saw something from SM and i opened it and it was a rejection letter.

Seriously why would they give it out now and not before? O.o

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

koreangrlx: well...they actually went through all the audition tapes again and i guess they just finished? :huh: i dunno -_-

^ hey guys <3 T_T Sorry you guys got that letter;

Im scared now T_T Still waiting for mine.. But then agian I dont want to get it. But it would be nice to know like if I didnt make it.. or if I did (HA, nice one.) And yeah; asjhapoigs i dont know T__T;; I just wnat to get SOMETHING. I dont want to not know forever. (well if it's forever, then its obvious that I didnt make it.. but yeah. I dont want to be left hanging)

Guest tissue4mi

:( Unfortunatley I got the letter too...ugh so depressed.

Just wondering though.. anyone here #341-#349 at auditions? LOL, sorry for the randomness.

Guest goldenflower06

Hey I have been waiting for the letter since saturday. I know for sure I was bad but i didn't get a rejection email yet. I've been waiting for it for so long.

Sorry but I was number 215. Was there anyone who was around 210-230.

Guest tissue4mi

^ That's a good sign XD! Good luck! You were #215~ maybe I saw ya XDDD. I think they're still sending out the emails though, I dint get mine on the first day. Jeez when i saw it I thought I was gonna die v_v, I guess I always have another 3 years from now.

Guest miss':bella

They really send out rejection letters? WOW..I didn't know that! How about those who didn't get either a rejection or an acceptance letter?!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

They really send out rejection letters? WOW..I didn't know that! How about those who didn't get either a rejection or an acceptance letter?!?!?!

yeah. i didn't get mine yet. but i dont think i got in. i think they just forgot about me :sweatingbullets:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chemical9

sOo JjI: yes...they send out rejection emails...(i know this because people have posted already saying that they got one...someone even posted what the email said. you can read it in the sm callbacks thread if you would like.)

can anyone give me the link to the thread? thanks! :D

• 7 months later...
Guest leoleogunho

lmao i kno this was a long time ago but i realized that when they were in orange county my house was only 4 mins away

lol too bad i didnt know about it

would hav made my friend audition

Archived