Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ella_Kwan

SM AUDITION - New York

Guest hiatuserror404L

xDD i was looking thru all the old posts, and Style.Taku, you had the backpack with teh stereo?? did you take it on stage with you?? cuz if you did, my friends were talking about your stereo! xDD

Guest Style.Taku

xDD i was looking thru all the old posts, and Style.Taku, you had the backpack with teh stereo?? did you take it on stage with you?? cuz if you did, my friends were talking about your stereo! xDD

That's me ^^

Guest hiatuserror404L

Guest BboyOrion

dejavu?

Guest Style.Taku

That's me ^^

Guest hiatuserror404L

wtf?? ^^; sorry i posted twice.. and i cant get rid of it! =.= sorry to cause such a big mess ^^;

Guest BboyOrion

wtf?? ^^; sorry i posted twice.. and i cant get rid of it! =.= sorry to cause such a big mess ^^;

haha we are both just playing around with me...Its probablyjust the server o wellz.

Guest llswtkissll

this is getting more interesting

so....who else got in!!

CONGRATZ THOSE OF YOU WHO MADE IT! :)

Guest qaxlod

My friend #24 made it!

AHHHHHHHHHHH. So happy for him <333

I wish him the best of luck.

He told me got a call around 2ish.

Guest Ella_Kwan

i'm seriouly starting to think that this GOD is punishimg me! For i dont know why?????????

I'm mad bitter right now, so that blows... errrrr,.....

Guest llswtkissll

My friend #24 made it!

AHHHHHHHHHHH. So happy for him <333

I wish him the best of luck.

He told me got a call around 2ish.

what did he audition for??

did he sing or dance??

is this parade for 10 finalists??

or there is still a chance for the rest?

Guest qaxlod

Ella Kwan.

My friend auditioned for dance. I think this parade is for the 10 finalists. I think there is a chance for the rest because didn't they say they would return responses (via email) in Novemeber?

Guest justjenn.

Sorry if this is a well known fact (don't want to look through all the posts), but Frank, are you Korean? Cause you said you didn't want to wait a month, month wait meaning for non-koreans, but you got a call today?

By the way, congrats~

Guest BboyOrion

Sorry if this is a well known fact (don't want to look through all the posts), but Frank, are you Korean? Cause you said you didn't want to wait a month, month wait meaning for non-koreans, but you got a call today?

yea thats what i thought. I'm Taiwanese so i thought i had to wait. But i got a call around 8? strange.

Guest Style.Taku

Phrank is Taiwannese.. that 14 year old singer was chinese. But they're holding private auditions for them and won't be participating in the parade. Phrank and I just thought each person will be called at different times for the auditions... who are non-koreans.

They did say notify in a month. But Phrank is pretty exceptional, so I don't really know what to say. I say just sit tight and watch the month go by. If a call is called, then it's called. =] GOOD LUCK Phrank! You'll leave em breatheless man! And yourself... you crazy 3 minute breakdancer who thought it was a minute !

Guest justjenn.

yea thats what i thought. I'm Taiwanese so i thought i had to wait. But i got a call around 8? strange.

Interesting, so it's not true that only Koreans are called this week? Cause my friend was #10 and she heard the woman say in Korean, word for word, that people will be called within this month and nothing more.

I guess we'll see. :T

Phrank is chinese.. so is that 14 year old singer. But they're holding private auditions for them and won't be participating in the parade. Phrank and I just thought each person will be called at different times for the auditions... who are non-koreans.

They did say notify in a month. But Phrank is pretty exceptional, so I don't really know what to say. I say just sit tight and watch the month go by. If a call is called, then it's called. =] GOOD LUCK Phrank! You'll leave em breatheless man! And yourself... you crazy 3 minute breakdancer who thought it was a minute !

I see. Ugh, this whole result situation thing is so enigmatic.

Blargh!

Guest IM TOKKI

Aren't the judges leaving to another city for another audition this saturday??

This is so exciting =))

Guest Style.Taku

The battle isn't over until this month is over. Don't give up guys. xD Or else the battle was lost even before it started. =] Good luck to the people who's getting 2nd auditions already.

Taku

Guest StrawberryMango

I take that back, they just called me O.O!

yay!

congratz!! ^^

i SOO knew you would make it

you did really well and the judges totally loved you xPP

Guest xxzone2zonexx

I was wondering if anyone knew if any Non Korean/ Non Chinese made it?....like other asians....the "minorities"...lol