SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest miss_xchunsah

WOW~~~ FRANK U MADE IT IN!

instincts i tell ya! it's my intsincts hhaha~~

now all we need is alice and taku to get in and woohoo! SM is like taking famous ppl in right there >:P PUHAHAHAH

GOO ALICE AND TAKU AND FRANK xP

EDITT//

as other ppl are doing....

I PWN THIS PAGE

heheheheheh jpjp (:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Style.Taku

I was wondering if anyone knew if any Non Korean/ Non Chinese made it?....like other asians....the "minorities"...lol

what would fit in that category? o.0

Guest xxzone2zonexx

ok..lol well not really minorities...cause there are alot of asian peeps..lol but, not the ones they are specifically looking for... I hope i made sense...

Guest Style.Taku

ok..lol well not really minorities...cause there are alot of asian peeps..lol but, not the ones they are specifically looking for... I hope i made sense...

Filipinos, Caucasians, etc?

Guest Style.Taku

Well, so far... There's the korean model who was asked to sing. The guy who danced in my group #24, who's performing this week end. He's korean. A 14-15 year old chinese singer. Phrank, a 16 year old taiwanese breaker. Someone's friend from church [korean I assume?]. And I'm guessing some other koreans to complete the 10 people list for this week end's parade because Phrank said that he didn't recall being asked to perform this saturday and has a private audition tomorrow in a hotel.

That's about it. I, myself, is mixed so I don't really know where I stand anymore. XD

Guest xxzone2zonexx

WOW.. so basically all koreans..lol but hey what can i expect from a Kroean company..HAHAHA.... well from what i've been reading out of all these 20 pages.. u seem pretty good.. lol but ur at least part Korean right?

Guest Style.Taku

WOW.. so basically all koreans..lol but hey what can i expect from a Kroean company..HAHAHA.... well from what i've been reading out of all these 20 pages.. u seem pretty good.. lol but ur at least part Korean right?

nope, but i'm a hong kong citizen [part chinese.]

xD And I did dance. =] I was just given mad props by the people who saw me and enjoyed my presentation. xD

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^ awesome!.... I wish I can dance worht something... but sadly i can only dance if someone teaches me step by step..HAHA Thats sad aint... it

and forgot to congratulate the Finalists... So CONRAGTULATIONS>>>HOPE TO HEAR YA"LL DEBUTS.....lol

Man!.. I wish I was Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and maybe even my own race..lol to show that im not ashamed of my race..HAHA

Guest Style.Taku

^ awesome!.... I wish I can dance worht something... but sadly i can only dance if someone teaches me step by step..HAHA Thats sad aint... it

and forgot to congratulate the Finalists... So CONRAGTULATIONS>>>HOPE TO HEAR YA"LL DEBUTS.....lol

choreography can be taught ^^ I never had lessons and taught myself. I just danced a lot...as in a lot. Even when I thought I had no rhythym.

It's just a matter of how much you want to learn... give it some thought and think if you really want it, then chase for it. At least you're moving forward that way .^^

Guest xxzone2zonexx

^lol... the way i get dances is by copying wat i see...lol....but i wanna learn pop n' lock and hip hop cause for sure i would freakin' break my bones if i try break dancing..HAHA

Guest Style.Taku

^lol... the way i get dances is by copying wat i see...lol....but i wanna learn pop n' lock and hip hop cause for sure i would freakin' break my bones if i try break dancing..HAHA

breaking... start off by working out. LOL! Be able to at least hand stand... and then hand stand push ups against the wall. Pop lock... pop is about popping your muscles... it's contracting your muscles at certain times. There are basic tutorials on youtube. If you watch those, you can keep imitating it until you get the hang of it. Then move on to other things and copy those. Everything is about copying, until you make it into your own style. =] Everyone starts with the basics. ^^

Guest Style.Taku

alright... arigatou dude..HAHA Ganbarimasu... btw did u have to sing?

mm... ie, betsu ni... we were only allowed to showcase one talent. So dance is what I did. ^^

Guest xxzone2zonexx

Ohhhh... that sucks...oh well at least u showed them badass moves right?...lol well i'm not that talented but im gonna go for singing...lol

Guest Style.Taku

Style.Taku

so wait, you're japanese and chinese?

mmhmm, and Filipino. =] I was born in the Philippines though so I speak Tagalog fluently. I can understand japanese. No chinese though, but my parents can. @_@; Meh, I'm just a really strange kid. I lived everywhere too. ^^ I never stayed in the same house for more than 6months-1year until I arrived in New York.

Guest musicgeek88

Whoah..kinda confused. CONGRATS TO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT CALLED!! WOOOO

I'm kinda confused...since SM called the 10 "finalists" to perform at the festival, does that mean that the rest of us are not considered by SM anymore. I'm really confused. So, are chances over now?

and to the people who know about the selection process. ARE U GUYS FOR SURE THAT WE'LL HEAR WITHIN A MONTH? Cuz i mean like since there is like 10 people chosen to perform, then those ten are getting the contracts? or are they still competing for a contract?

Anyone care to comment? Thanx

Oh....I also found out that according to the LA Final Auditions (at the korean festival at la) that not all the finalists were contracted. they only gave it to like two or three artists. So i'm like wondering...are they just having the final auditions to get the best out of the "group" and then they'll email everyone who already made it in?

Comment Pleeze!:D

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

wow after reading this i reazlie they onl lywant guys... cuz today my cousin's friend got scouted dt san francisco today and he's a guy .. lol pretty good looking.. they asked him to audition n just smiled at him.. THEY WALKED UP TO HIM X_X n he's 20 already.. haha so i guess age doenst matter..

Archived