이경운 (노래)

정민영 (노래)

필립 리 (댄스)

션 렐리 (노래)

Two Dancers

Eight Singers

WOAH ^^

Good Luck to Them!

Can someone romanticize the names please??? AND WHO'S GOING TOMORROW??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simply_dream

WOAH!!! i just went through like 20 pages because that's how much i missed since my last post XD everyone is crazy!!!

first off congrats to all who made it

wish you all did well =) at least it's nice to know SOMEONE got a phone call and that they are not lying to us lol... SOOO who's going to the fest. tmr?? any meet up list? alice i demand u to make 1 now lol i so wish i can go =( !!!!!! but i got school and have to go later *and they might already ended it* x_x so wish i can see those finalists!!!!

@bboyorion : =O i wish i saw ur audition!!!! i bet u rock from the comments =D, and you got a free cd, that's good!!! i woulda been more jealous if i havent been to the scandal sig signing thingy and saw kangta & vanness myself, anyways BEST OF LUCK!! it sounds like they are really going to take u from ur in depth audition =D dont forget they are really looking for chinese atm =) and in my POV male XD

Guest MiSs L.E

Thanks...i noticed we became members the same day...and thats today...well sorta yesterday

ahh~ lols. :lol:

btw, you didnt really answer my question... anyone can answer whos been at the auditions, but was "Hero" -- Mariah Carey sung alot? :vicx:

Guest sujukawaii

1. Ji Eun Sol (Singer)

2. Park Young Oong (Singer)

3. Sam No (Singer)

4. Joi (?) Y. Chae (Singer)

5. Suh HwaYoung (Dancer)

6. Goh JaeNah (Singer)

7. Lee Kyung Oon (Singer)

8. Jung MinYoung (Singer)

9. Phillip Lee (Dancer)

10. Sean Relly(?) (Singer)

sorry i spelled most of the names wrong~~~ =( but that was the best i can do...

is that all who made it?

Guest BboyOrion

btw, you didnt really answer my question... anyone can answer whos been at the auditions, but was "Hero" -- Mariah Carey sung alot? :vicx:

um 1 person in the group b4 me sang it and another person sang it in my group so 2 people sang it out of 20 people i saw... i guess thats much?

Guest michaeljackson5

they didn't make it yet..they are just performing for the choosuk parade tomorrow okay?

accordign to what i heard they didn't pick anyone yet and they will email the finalists in november

ARE YOU SURE? CUASE I'M REALLY WANTING TO GET A EMAIL. BUT IDK>>CUASE WHEN IT WAS MY TURN TO SING MY SONG AT THE AUDITION, THEY RAN OUT OF FILM AND HAD TO CHANGE IT. AND THEY STARTIED FILIMG ME AT THE END SO I THINK THAT RUINS MY CHANCES =[

Guest tvxqsaraeng

its not the choosuk parade btw.....choosuk is something else. Good luck to the finalists. OH! can somebody record the finalists so that we can watch it on youtube or something? plz?

Guest MiSs L.E

um 1 person in the group b4 me sang it and another person sang it in my group so 2 people sang it out of 20 people i saw... i guess thats much?

okay~ thanks! :blush:

Guest IM TOKKI

A girl in my group sang it. I think it's very common. They cut her off after three words and told her to sing the chorus. Then stopped her after it. Pretty short =\

Pick a not so common song!!

Guest Style.Taku

gonna go watch it tomorro... xD See ya there Alice! [couldn't sleep.] My comp froze after u gave me ur phone... so leave another message in MSN before u leavee... LOL!

and uhh.....current update on my pic.

<--

Toys R Us! >O Make sure u find me! I'm usually lost. LOL

Guest crazii_<33_yu

gonna go watch it tomorro... xD See ya there Alice! [couldn't sleep.] My comp froze after u gave me ur phone... so leave another message in MSN before u leavee... LOL!

and uhh.....current update on my pic.

<--

Toys R Us! >O Make sure u find me! I'm usually lost. LOL

go on the ferris wheel! and buy my candy xD jk jk.....you guys are there already now TT____TT

Archived