SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest Style.Taku

Whoah..kinda confused. CONGRATS TO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT CALLED!! WOOOO

I'm kinda confused...since SM called the 10 "finalists" to perform at the festival, does that mean that the rest of us are not considered by SM anymore. I'm really confused. So, are chances over now?

and to the people who know about the selection process. ARE U GUYS FOR SURE THAT WE'LL HEAR WITHIN A MONTH? Cuz i mean like since there is like 10 people chosen to perform, then those ten are getting the contracts? or are they still competing for a contract?

Anyone care to comment? Thanx

Oh....I also found out that according to the LA Final Auditions (at the korean festival at la) that not all the finalists were contracted. they only gave it to like two or three artists. So i'm like wondering...are they just having the final auditions to get the best out of the "group" and then they'll email everyone who already made it in?

Comment Pleeze!:D

korean festival is 2nd auditions for the koreans... and I'm not sure, but the e-mails and call backs for the non-koreans aren't sure-ins most likely. Those will probably have 2nd private auditions like the way Phrank and that 14 year old chinese girl is having. =]

wow after reading this i reazlie they onl lywant guys... cuz today my cousin's friend got scouted dt san francisco today and he's a guy .. lol pretty good looking.. they asked him to audition n just smiled at him.. THEY WALKED UP TO HIM X_X n he's 20 already.. haha so i guess age doenst matter..

Mmmm, maybe shinhwa and FTTS left.. they're lacking guys? And most of their trainees are females. o.o;

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest musicgeek88

korean festival is 2nd auditions for the koreans... and I'm not sure, but the e-mails and call backs for the non-koreans aren't sure-ins most likely. Those will probably have 2nd private auditions like the way Phrank and that 14 year old chinese girl is having. =]

wait, but Phrank is chinese though...so...does that mean that all the other non-korean peolple have no luck.. I guess not right? Is there a possibility that there are already people SM already wants and do not need to audition them. Like people who made it in the first try?

Oh and also, isn't all of the ten people at the festival live in New York? So..like is SM only getting people in NY? Because I know that there's alot of talent and good looking people who live outside of Ny. So i guess, their choosing people in NY that they like, and then they'll choose people outside of Ny later because they know how far they are from the auditions? (i'm just speculating) that SM will hold another audition (just like the ten people here..) for the out of state auditionees, so that they could have enough time to come to the audition. Don't you it would be a huge rush for people to find out right now and they live like 6 hours away.....?

Guest paportforce

it's so weird! i'm going back to nyc this weekend cuz i'm gonna be performing IN the parade. i'm actually in the korean drumming club at my school. and apparently, since it's a korean parade, the drummers gotta be there. and there's gonna be a lot of people. so check us out!

wow after reading this i reazlie they onl lywant guys... cuz today my cousin's friend got scouted dt san francisco today and he's a guy .. lol pretty good looking.. they asked him to audition n just smiled at him.. THEY WALKED UP TO HIM X_X n he's 20 already.. haha so i guess age doenst matter..

is he korean or chinese? lol

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

is he korean or chinese? lol

he's mix.. korean and chinese lOL how luciky? haha he can speak korean and chinese too

Guest SunHye

he's mix.. korean and chinese lOL how luciky? haha he can speak korean and chinese too

NO FAIR...I'm Korean and Chinese, too. But unfortunately I was born a GIRL.

maybe they are LACKING male trainee, and needs to stock up on it. Plus, boy bands are doing good these days...like

Super Junior gets wayyy more attention than CSJH...

that's the reason why the judges were female (cos they are judging from a women's perspective) since they are looking for guys more than for girls.

>_<

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

yeah lol i think they want guys... but LOL i am gonna tell him to audition with me and my friend.. hahah so at least wen they stare at him they'l lsee us too? well maybe not a good idea.. cuz they might just notice him X_X so sad

Guest knickstorm

it's so weird! i'm going back to nyc this weekend cuz i'm gonna be performing IN the parade. i'm actually in the korean drumming club at my school. and apparently, since it's a korean parade, the drummers gotta be there. and there's gonna be a lot of people. so check us out!

are you guys any good?

Guest hiatuserror404L

Well, so far... There's the korean model who was asked to sing. The guy who danced in my group #24, who's performing this week end. He's korean. A 14-15 year old chinese singer. Phrank, a 16 year old taiwanese breaker. Someone's friend from church [korean I assume?]. And I'm guessing some other koreans to complete the 10 people list for this week end's parade because Phrank said that he didn't recall being asked to perform this saturday and has a private audition tomorrow in a hotel.

That's about it. I, myself, is mixed so I don't really know where I stand anymore. XD

ah, but my friend, the 14-15 year old chinese singer, she wasnt told to go to the parade either, they told her she has a private audition errr.. today i guess, or yesterdays tom =.=;;

Guest Style.Taku

LOL I found it funny that this thread is all about our own speculations and overthought ideas. xD Man, if it's your heart and this is the only road for you, this audition won't stop you, but take it as a stepping stone to get to where you want to be. This isn't the only company you know. =] Why do you think shinhwa and ftts left SM Town. :x

If you get a call, then do your best in your 2nd audition. If you didn't, there's still time you know. o_o; Anyway, I just wish nationality wasn't such a big deal, but then again, that does a lot on an artist's first impression. Haha. Gluck everyone.

I must say....it took a REAL long time. I went there around 4:00 and I came back home at 8:30. And it's only a 10 minutes walk from my house. And I dragged my friend there with me.....and she did better than I think I did.....she went out for acting and everyone clapped for her and everything. She acted as a psycho. And she did better than I thought. Watch, I'm not gonna get in. Chances are 1/10. I hope I did, though. Even more, I hope my friend got in.

Guest hayonju

im performing at the festival in nyc TOO (:

but we're not in the parade... i think we go on before the finals.

we're the dance team so check us out.. im the one who looks the youngest :D im 14 everyone else is high 20's and 30s [x

is smtown coming again next year? i seriously screwed my audition.. i regret everything ):

or any other auditions?

i kno that jyp auditions are in february.

wait so who willget call backs in a month? bc wen i went to the audition, the judge said something about call backs later in the month....

Guest goldenflower06

Style.Taku your so nice. You give good advice. I love you. You make me feel like there is hope. Stay strong everyone and listen to Style.Taku.

Guest llswtkissll

ok...i'm so confused...

so there is no chance for people who didnt get a call back?

what about contacting the rest in a month???

Style.Taku your so nice. You give good advice. I love you. You make me feel like there is hope. Stay strong everyone and listen to Style.Taku.

agreed =]]

so call backs are finished? darn i was hoping one of the ppl i knew would get in =/

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO GOT CALL BACKS!!! ESP SOOMPIERS <33333 because they rock more LOLS.

but i do hope everyone does well

come back and tell us about the private auditions ^^

Archived