SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest musicgeek88

Hey Guys,

(I told my groupies 131-140 to not tell anyone..)but i guess some people already know.)

I GOT A CALL BACK! JUST FOUND OUT TODAY when the voicemail was sent like yesturday.. Whoah i'm such a DITZ! hahahahaha

SOOMPI REPRESENTIN!!

Oh and for the peoplle who already privatley auditioned...how was it?

BEST OF LUCK!!

^ wa O_O Congratulations!! wait.. Call back.. like a call back call back or a private audition call back? O___O.

-edit

O_O why would you say the call backs are over O_O no one said that...... =|. trying to stab at the little hope I have remaining, eh >|; jk;

Guest michaeljackson5

haha huay =) juss making sure lols

u know there was a newspaper with all of the finalist names...does anyone have that?

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I GOTTA LOOK FOR IT HAHA

Guest michaeljackson5

I read in the newspaper that only the 10 ppl chosen will get a chance of getting a contract. and whoever didtn get called isn't getting called..is that true? man im so disappointed

Guest llswtkissll

I read in the newspaper that only the 10 ppl chosen will get a chance of getting a contract. and whoever didtn get called isn't getting called..is that true? man im so disappointed

so is it really over??

Guest Ella_Kwan

well i',m going to WA!!!!!!! who's with me??????????

Edit--- FRANK!!!!!!!! HOW DID IT GO??/ R U A SM TRAINEE YET??? LOL

Guest xminji

well i',m going to WA!!!!!!! who's with me??????????

Edit--- FRANK!!!!!!!! HOW DID IT GO??/ R U A SM TRAINEE YET??? LOL

yeah!! i've heard a lot of the FRANK guy.. but whats his ID??hahah!! sorrie frank!

So that's it then? What was the "We'll send out an e-mail after 3 weeks" thing for then lol. Aigoo, everyone hop onto a plane to Korea and audition again ^^;;

Guest miss':bella

Top 10 Finalists

지은솔 (노래)

박영웅 (노래)

샘 노 (노래)

조이 Y. 채 (노래)

서화영 (댄스)

고재나 (노래)

이경운 (노래)

정민영 (노래)

필립 리 (댄스)

션 렐리 (노래)

Two Dancers

Eight Singers

WOAH ^^

Good Luck to Them!

Top 10 Finalists

지은솔 (노래)

박영웅 (노래)

샘 노 (노래)

조이 Y. 채 (노래)

서화영 (댄스)

고재나 (노래)

이경운 (노래)

정민영 (노래)

필립 리 (댄스)

션 렐리 (노래)

Two Dancers

Eight Singers

WOAH ^^

Good Luck to Them!

is bboyorion or musicgeek88 on that list? :/

Guest bloosky

actually, i read in the newspaper..

"이번 10명의 보선 진출자가 최종 합격자는 아니며, 오는 11월 한국에 돌아가 오디션 비디오를 검토한 후 최종 합격자를 메일로 개별 통보할 것"

it means, the 10 chosen are NOT the finalists, and when the people (judges?) go back to korea in november, they will review tapes and e-mail the rest of the finalists.

in other words, DONT GIVE UP HOPE!!

is bboyorion or musicgeek88 on that list? :/

Not sure about musicgeek O_O but Frank (bboyorion) isnt... O_O; I dont .. im not going to believe... it.. unless i see it for myself. O_O As far as Im concerned.. those are the finalists performing this Saturday -- they're all Korean.. (well.. Confused about the last guy.. Sean (?).. Rael lee.. rally? relly? O-o;; or am i lying?) anyway O_o. ye... michaeljackson5.. O-o; You said that you read that in the newspaper, and yet youre asking if its true ? @_@ why would they print something that was false =|. (I mean.. then are the 10 finalists made up too?) I dont think so.. So ye.. im still going to wait these 3weeks-1 month...

=| I guess its okay, even if Im waiting for nothing. because its better to have hope than to just give up.

[edit]

<33 bloosky T^T thank you for clarifying that.

Archived