SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest MiSs L.E

A girl in my group sang it. I think it's very common. They cut her off after three words and told her to sing the chorus. Then stopped her after it. Pretty short =\

Pick a not so common song!!

>___< do u have any suggestions? :unsure:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazii_<33_yu

^^ depends on how high your voice can go or how low...every song is different....

also...what language you're planning to sing in? (:

Guest janet0903

hey guyzzzzzzz.......my number for the audition is #58

is there anyone in my row???

i never receive a phone call......so sad..... T-T

congrat to the pple who already receive the call.....so luckYYYYYYY

Guest Style.Taku

I loved your friend..she was so awesome! And her mic didn't even work in the beginning! I love her voice. :x

Ain't no other man...lalala!! XD!! What an awesome performance. ^^ Even if she lack stage presence w/ her body, her voice hit everything. Such confidence. Tell her congratulations. =]

im sooo happy

my friend got first place

please support her fellow soompiers =)

!! O_O Congrats to your friend!! Whatsa her name? =O Did anyone record her or any of the other performers? =O

Guest simply_dream

I WENT THERE TODAY TOO =D *wave at everyone* it was a fun experience

alice recorded the perf!!! or more like taku... they recorded everyone =D but actually some of the perf there today disappointed me, i was like... THIS IS WAS SM CHOSE? >_< but others were like REALLY GOOD or like.. REALLY REALLY GOOD! haha

*waves* @ IM TOKKI!

btw miss le... I LOVE UR AVA!!! =D and ur sig... =O where did u get those pics... hankyung is awesome XD totally off topic, but yea XD

Guest IM TOKKI

im sooo happy

She was real good!!! I really think she deserved it. How old is she?

I loved your friend..she was so awesome! And her mic didn't even work in the beginning! I love her voice. :x

Ain't no other man...lalala!! XD!! What an awesome performance. ^^ Even if she lack stage presence w/ her body, her voice hit everything. Such confidence. Tell her congratulations. =]

Helloo Taku =))))

I WENT THERE TODAY TOO =D *wave at everyone* it was a fun experience

alice recorded the perf!!! or more like taku... they recorded everyone =D but actually some of the perf there today disappointed me, i was like... THIS IS WAS SM CHOSE? >_< but others were like REALLY GOOD or like.. REALLY REALLY GOOD! haha

*waves* @ IM TOKKI!

btw miss le... I LOVE UR AVA!!! =D and ur sig... =O where did u get those pics... hankyung is awesome XD totally off topic, but yea XD

*waves at simply_dream (aka gloria) You looked real cute in my phone pic.

where is alice???

Guest anniexbananie

holy crappers.

CONGRATULATIONS x 235727558945787498235 for grace :)

or.. uh

Lee Kyung-Oon

haha

<33333

but

grace,

if you're reading this..

remember,

DON'T LEAVE :crazy::tears:

haha wait till i go to korea and then you can leave with me ;)

yeahyeahyeah and i can be your manager

haha

and you owe me the tape :D okay?

good. ;)

Guest miss':bella

I can confirm that the performances for the selected 10 at the Korean Parade Festival was not the 2nd audition. They chose 10 people from the 500 who they thought were good and gave them the opportunity to perform at the festival. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes were just prizes offered by the host event. It has nothing to do with providing them with contracts and such.

They are going to send all the recorded tapes back to Korea. Once the higher positioned faculty review the tapes and pick up who they think have the potential. They will ultimately contact those selected few.

GOOD LUCK!

I loved everyone's performance at the FESTIVAL!

They were all so unique.

That girl who won first place! Aww...LOL

I thought that they should have given at least one prize for dance.

Instead, they gave all the 3 awards to SINGERS. -_____-;;

Anyways!

FIGHTING EVERYBODY! Keep HOPE!!

Guest Ella_Kwan

Alice is right here.. heehee... i recored it but i gottta find a way to uplode, i;m computer retared..lol

o0o0 some finalist were dissapionting but overall it was nice... lol...

IM Tokki is MADDDDDDDDD PRETTTTTTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! I TOLD HER THAT THE WHOLE DAY!!!!!!! ERRR PRETTY PPL... LOL

We got alot of free stuff!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaah, best day ever!!!!!!!!

Guest hayonju

anyone see me in the dance group before sm started?

i was the one with the hat x]

omae~ i loved the girl who sang "ain't no other man" she sang soo GOOD!! (:

the guy who danced was PRETTY good.. some other people i was like... why did sm pick them? other than that (:

did anyone record the dance before smtown finals? i wanna see how i did 8)

Guest Ella_Kwan

0o0oo00o u were the 1 w/ the hat!!!!!!!!!!!

Me & my friend gloria was like WE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR HAT & WE WERE LIKE O0O00 WE WANT YOUR JACKET & U LOOK COOL!!!!!! LOLOLOL whats the odds! lolol u guys were cool!!!!!!!!!! lol

Guest Style.Taku

what free stuff?!?!?!?! All my free stuff was destroyed by you, and u put chopsticks in it!! xD

I'm going tomorrow... I'm talking to my friend Jin who auditioned in San Franc. O.O; He got stopped singing and resang again more clearly. They made him turn to the camera and reannounce. They also made him stay behind to do a 2nd freestyle with another girl. [Filipino]. It seems like they were highly interested in him. XD [talking to him on the phone cause he's hella nervous. LOL... But I think he'll get a call.]

And Toki is sooo pretty. XD She was soooo cute. xD "It's my hat It's my hat." LOLOL! Hanging with them was h ella fun and we looked really stupid. But let's go tomorrow looking serious though. =]

LETS DO THIS GUYS! 2nd chance! And we'll show them a show on the tapes to show potential.

Guest IM TOKKI

GOOD LUCK ALICE AND TAKU (and whoever else is going)!!!! Kick butt tomorrow in DC!!!

Alice, you sing so well!!! Your voice is so pretty, strong, clear. Go show them what you got!!! ;)

And Taku, you are most definitely as good as everyone said you were. You have such nice moves =DDD You will impress everyone tomorrow. ;)

Guest MiSs L.E

^^ depends on how high your voice can go or how low...every song is different....

also...what language you're planning to sing in? (:

im singing in english; im a 2nd soprano, so i cant hit really high notes.. some of mariah careys is much too high.. im comfortable with high "C" being the highest...

im sooo happy

GOOD LUCK TO HER~

and if someone could upload the festival... i wanna see~~

Archived