SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest justjenn.

^ "Girly"? He's nowhere near that. HAHAHA

He's going to laugh his butt off when he hears this. -_____-;;

Are you talking about his personality or dancing? Personality wise, I'm sure he isn't. I saw him talking near the stage and yes, he seems very manly as he should be. But, dancing? Yeah, he kind of was, esp. with the body waves. Skinny arms O.O Countless people agree. So far, some people don't. So...yeah.

justjenn. - haha the pics are funny in the end . after scrolling down.. esp the last one.. it seems like everyone went home. lol ;p

Yeah, the Koreans started leaving. She was singing in English and all the old people were getting out of their seats. It was kind of late, maybe 5:30? But, more caucasians were attracted and sat down to watch. So, all's good~

Jenn~ =D Thanks for sharing your parade experience xD. Hha =O It was fun to read <3.

Haha T__T; I wish I was theree;; =O And you sangg again O_O~ cooool T^T. I bet you did finee~

Wait O_O So.. Kim Ji Hae.. is debuting here? O____O. =O! I hope she does well O_O Where is she.. from? like. I mean O_O her English is good.. is she from here? did she train in Korea? haha fun (?) pictures too~

XD anywayy =O.

!!! Wait. Main character from StH.. Kwon Sang Woo?! or Choi Ji Woo?! sokjapgojkasgt taishfgoiahg i want to gooooooooaksfphafsohsa flytotheskyyyyyyyy T^TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and LJH~~~ <3 + Chaeyeon and BJY aoisfjhoasf T__T. Wait O_O Do you know the exact date that theyre coming? like. 21st or 22nd? (I should probably ask this in the chooseok festival thread but yeh.)

And O_O I already said this in the DC thread, but good luck to NYers who are auditioning again in DC. <3 good luck!

Yeah, I asked her and she's debuting in New York first. She's from Korea, but she said she hasn't gone back for 7 years. Oh gosh her voice was maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad sexy. It had that nonchalant glamorous elegant husky touch to it >.< Her band was all caucasian; drummer was hot....xP Choi Joo Woo is coming~ Out of my experience with choosuks, usually the celebrities come on the second day of the choosuk aka festival people, which would be the 22nd this year.

@ justjenn: OMG! yea! we left cause of the caucasian LMAO! but u got her autograph and cd! that's awesome!!! yes and simply_dream, THAT'S ME! haha i agree with u about the girl who sang ain't no other man, the girl and guy who danced, YOU SAID EVERYTHING I WANTED TO SAY!!! haha, we have common ground =) AND I THOUGHT U SANG REALLY WELL on stage haha... taku was like 'oh god' LOL and that singing with the nasally voice, WOAH damn she's loud lol i was like to im tokki.. i like her blings LMAO!!! but she's really pretty and i think she sings pretty well haha

i was screaming the lyrics to the caucasian guy on stage because he couldnt rmb it HAHA, me and taku knew the lyrics way better than him LOL but he had stage presence alright XD those tae kwon do girls were haha, i dont even know the word to describe em LOL, and woot! i got daekboki for $5, unlike some people who got it for $7 haha!!! i been wanting to taste it for the longest time, and it's really good *totally off topic, but yea LOL*

Name is Gloria right? Hi~~~~ Haha finally, I know your name. We do have common ground, but a lot of people thought the same, even in this thread xP. So we're more rational I suppose? Haha. Aw thank you, even though I was cramped with coldness and was so not ready >.< My cold got worse today and got a fever, bleh >.<!!! You're reactions is so much nicer than my friends, I came down from the stage and they were like....WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOOO MUCH BETTER!!! T^T haha. Probably because they knew my singing better ^^. The girl did have style, haha all that gold dangling jewelry, but I still felt iffy about her. Haha that caucasian guy was adorable >.<!!! Me too, I was screaming the lyrics out. He def. had stage presence, esp. after the girls in the front got all crazy over him. At first I thought he was gay cause he had a lot of panache when he was dancing, but nah~ Especially when I found out he had a gf. The women judging the thing were the same ones from the audition >.< I looked back and stared at them and the woman in the black hair recognized me and gave me a small wave. Good sign maybe???? xP All I can say about the TKD girls was WHOOOO cause that's all they did haha. Well, I got dubboki for free and Korean BBQ for free -0-V.

^ gloria: Is justjen the girl who sang on stage with taku?????

Out of the ten that performed yesterday, in my opinion, only about three really impressed me. The dancers were....a big disappointment. I was expecting pro, sharp moves. eh. This girl belted out a very sad korean song- very good!!!! This good looking korean guy (the last one to sing) was pretty good and had a nice voice. The winner who sang "ain't no other man" was gooood. Right on pitch and rhythm. She def deserved it.

Oh, i forgot. The white dude Sean Relly really worked the stage. The crowd was so hyped, esp the little fangirls in the corner. His korean sounded hideous but he was hot and great =))

You guys can see when ella_kwan uploads!!!! You can see what standards sm set for these ten KOREAN kids =)) Oh i'm so bitter x)

Yes....I was the girl with Taku haha. Everytime I passed the mic to him, he's like no, you sing haha. I agree, those three were the best. The rest were ok. I agree at whatever you said haha. That girl singing Christina Aguilera did impress me though. I haven't heard a Korean singer that can sing almost as loud and fluently as Christina herself. I asked about the people that were picked to perform behind stage while my friend chatted with Kim Ji Hae, and he said they picked the people in a hurry through random video clips, so they're not the "best," but good enough to perform and show to the crowd how the process of selecting is going. And I talked to my two friends that performed and confirmed the same thing. So we Koreans still have hope >.<

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IM TOKKI

^ OHH jen you were really good!!!!!!! REALLY!!

The three white guys in Kim Ji Hae's band were hotttt and goood. Esp the middle guy with the keyboard. But wait, are they "her band"??? Or are they just guest performers???? Please tell me they're not with her as a group....

Guest justjenn.

^ OHH jen you were really good!!!!!!! REALLY!!

The three white guys in Kim Ji Hae's band were hotttt and goood. Esp the middle guy with the keyboard. But wait, are they "her band"??? Or are they just guest performers???? Please tell me they're not with her as a group....

They're with her in a band, :T. Haha you get the keyboard dude, and I'll get the drummer haha. And thanks >.<

Guest bomii1004

i really wanted to try out~~but i couldnt i had class and no ride to NY..haha...but im so glad to hear that you guyz did so weellll!!

I cant wait for the upload for it!! good luck to all those went yesterday for callbacks!

Guest simply_dream

@IM TOKKI: HAHA u are not bitter, it's just the truth, BUT U SERIOUSLY LOOKED KRN TO ME! and yes like alice said, u are pretty >.< so jealous!!! YEA the white dude haha XD x_x u still didnt add me on msn OR AIM! i been trying to be on aim so u can catch me, but u never did!!! =O did u have those cell pics in ur comp btw? XD eekk i shoulda took 1 with my cell too

@ hayonju: lol every1 in ur group wear... yea not so baggy clothes, but that made u stood out haha... XP i knew i heard them say aerobic and yoga... right? =P! but anyways! i thought u guys were good!!! once we saw all the ajummas leave and we saw teens we kept saying =O are those sm girls? but then we were like probably not because they are such a big group XD but then we were like, u guys are even better than some of the auditioners that we saw XD

@ hehegraceyi: well i am not sure about how the caucasian guy did in his audition, he must've been totally diff, because in the festival he was nothing like how everyone described, besides from the fact he really had stage presence and he's hot haha, but his korean isnt as good as everyone say... FINE! i heard him say like 3 words and i am not korean myself, but i know enough to say that he can't pronounce it properly haha

@ justjenn: =O U GOT FOOD FOR FREE!!! WTH, that's not fair!!! well we went back to the stage area AFTER the whole festival was over... they were folding chairs and stuff alrdy XD haha, we got to record a video of taku 'DANCING on stage' tho *if this wasnt mentioned before haha* o yea... the judge waved at u =O that's definitely a good sign! it seems like u got to know a lot back in the stage, found out lotsa info haha that's cool

Guest paportforce

awwww were you guys in korea town?? i was at 32nd the whooole time but i was too busy drumming. i dunno if any of you guys saw us drumming, but we were there the entire time. at the end though, i heard a whole lotta singing, but didn't have time to go over there and look. awww but it was a good time. from what i heard, some people sounded real nice, especially this girl that sang english..

Guest justjenn.

awwww were you guys in korea town?? i was at 32nd the whooole time but i was too busy drumming. i dunno if any of you guys saw us drumming, but we were there the entire time. at the end though, i heard a whole lotta singing, but didn't have time to go over there and look. awww but it was a good time. from what i heard, some people sounded real nice, especially this girl that sang english..

Yeah. I was walking in the parade as well. I saw you drumming! Or...I think I saw you. A lot of people were drumming. It was one of the good points of the parade. The girl was probably the Ain't No Other Man girl.

Guest simply_dream

that other korean girl who wore a black dress and sang this korean song was really nice too! but i saww lotsa people drumming too haha, and there were lotsa people from buffalo that were there too!

Guest qaxlod

I don't get how some of you can just say that some of the auditioners who performed at the festival were disappointing. They could have been extremely nervous. All of them are pretty talented since they have been chosen by SM to perform there. Nerves could have started to kick in and prevented them from performing their ultimate best. You don't know. So, don't bash them for not doing well. Don't say things like oh SM's standards are like that or whatever. -_____-;;

Guest Style.Taku

man.. NY's 600 auditionees has nothing......compared to the 150 auditionees I saw in Virginia today... my God...

It was like the korea outside of korea, cream of the crop talented ulzzangs who all look like celebrities already... -faints-

n their korean parade was a blas t... Last For One BBOYS performed!! OMFG! >_< They were so awesome! And a lot of really good live performers around our age too. -faints- Aww man... ><

Guest simply_dream

@ gaxlod: tho if they were really to become performers, nerves cannot get to them because they cant get nervous on stage x_x seriously tho if u are debuting and u messed up, you are going to be frozen for a long time x.X and every performer should show their best through every single 1 of their performance even if like 1 person is watching... but i thought lots of them did well, just some of them had mistakes >.< and yea i just watched vids of finalist from the chinese talent search of jyp... and i tell you to believe me when i say every single 1 of these sm auditionees did 100x better than them

@ taku: korea outside of korea XD, we said that in the festival too, aww i wish i would have gone there!!! but then would probably feel like complete crap looking at all those pretty korean girls, the korea parade x.X which made me feel worst because i heard u guys went all OD on food... AND I WANTED TO SEE BBOYS!!! darn!!! >.<

Guest justjenn.

I don't think SM is interested in BBOYS. They are like totally different genres. ^^

Actually, they are, which is why the audition had a dancing category. So is acting. There are famous Bboys and dancers within SM, so I think they are ^^ But you are right at some point, their main focus is singing.

Guest crazii_<33_yu

man.. NY's 600 auditionees has nothing......compared to the 150 auditionees I saw in Virginia today... my God...

It was like the korea outside of korea, cream of the crop talented ulzzangs who all look like celebrities already... -faints-

n their korean parade was a blas t... Last For One BBOYS performed!! OMFG! >_< They were so awesome! And a lot of really good live performers around our age too. -faints- Aww man... ><

there was only 150? -.-" awws i should have went....a better chance of standing out xD

whoa...so little quantity but so much quality? xD ahahaha..i think it's my lack of food that's making me like this >.>

so today is columnbus day! thank god for columnbus or we would have had school xD...some of us...anyways >.>;;

let's meet up to hangout! (can and doesn't have plans already) :D ..since on the auditions/festival..i couldn't meet you guys...<.< i'm alll aloneee in..the...[blank]...

^^ what a last minute thing >.<"

aim: dorkyyxlovee

msn: donnalix3@gmail.com

(:<3

Guest IM TOKKI

@gaxlod: I'm not trying to bash. Its just...honestly, even IF you are nervous, you can still dance your routine. The dancers disappointed me the most. If they were off beat or forgot some moves, i'll give them the nervous excuse. But it was more like a lack of clean cut, sharp moves. As for the singers, you're right about the nervousness. I forgot about that =\

ahh i wanted to go to these auditions.. however crap came up and i was lacking practice time because of school. I wanted to go for modeling and singing..

Curious.. the auditioners who went for modeling, what was it like?? in addition.. are you guys tall? lol its a weird question but im just wondering.

For those that got through the semi finals and headed to the finals.. i hope you made it in!

HWAITING~! JIA YOU~! GAMBATTE~!

Guest Ella_Kwan

I JUST CAME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S 4:51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! VA IS COOL!!!!

GLORIA & MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!! WE SAVED SOME ONES LIFE!!!!!!!!! NO JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!! LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STORY ON THE 22 OR ON MSN I'LL TELL U ABOUT IT, YALL SHOULD HAD CAME!!!!!!!! ERRRR!!!!!!

MAVIS, U DIDNTGET YELLED AT DID U???

TOCO U DIDNT GET KIDNAPPED BY THOES "HAM SUP LO'S- PERVIY OLD MEN" DID YOU? HAHAHAH

WE MET THIS KID NAME DAN= FUTURE HANGENG! NO JOKES, HE'S LIKE EFFING TALENTED & I HATE HIM!! ERR LOL, HE'S ONLY 15!!!!!

O000O & THE JUGDES REMEMBER ME & JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHHA, SHE WAS LIKE o_O WTF????!! HAHHAHA

CANADA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTJENN WHAT HAPPENED???? NO MSN???? ERRRRRR... LOL.... U SHOULD HAD CAME!!!!!!!!!

I'M STILL TIRED!!!!!!!!! ERRRRRRRRRR... FUN FUN FUN.

O0O0O HI PETER & HI HANNA & OTHER PPL I MET IF U R READING THIS!!!!!!! :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

hahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!! i sang Timeless & it was a big mistake!! lolol

This audition was the opposite of my NY one... lolol

I sang & she didnt write anything, atleast i think not... lol, she didnt care much.. err & these other girls had a smiliar singing voice like mines & they were KOREAN! so they got to sing twice, errrrr.... but this girl was like o00o0 i heard u & u were good & etc.. i;m like o00 but those girls a better, lol.... I think the jugde thinks we are stalking her! hahaa!!!

You should had came!!!!!!!!!! lol

0o0o0o0 we are meeting again for the festvail on the 22nd!!!!!! ANY1 ELESE?????????????????????

Archived