7 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@budgerie But but but I think we are actually super objective, rational, neutral and not biased at all in thinking (knowing) that Jang Hyuk is the best actor of them all :highonflowers:

I agree 101%!! Best actor, most handsome! :yum::joy:

I support my statement abv by listing some actors I quite like but hv now been categorised by ME to become less skillful actors: SJS and Eric Mun. But LBH has managed to stay on my list as a great actor but he's not as handsome as our hyukie lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

According to what I read in news, SK banned large gatherings in & around the capital, ordered night clubs/buffet restaurants/bars & museums to be closed. Large gathering of indoor 50 pax + outdoor gathering of 100 pax is also prohibited as it battles a surge in it's 2nd wave of the virus. This news is dated 18 aug. So I guess Swordman isn't going to the cinema soon....(possible)?

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

From all of my bias either SK, Hollywood, Taiwan or the new one Thais, I can say JH is the best in acting. Some of them I fall for their charm and attitude even their acting kinda mediocre sometimes, ex: Keanu Reeves. I follow him since I'm in cradle (lol) coz he cute but fall harder with his personality later. I'm lucky JH turn out to be the best in acting and personal life coz when I start follow him he just a chubby cheek baby that I want to pinch and cuddle the most. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, yoeda said:

From all of my bias either SK, Hollywood, Taiwan or the new one Thais, I can say JH is the best in acting. Some of them I fall for their charm and attitude even their acting kinda mediocre sometimes, ex: Keanu Reeves. I follow him since I'm in cradle (lol) coz he cute but fall harder with his personality later. I'm lucky JH turn out to be the best in acting and personal life coz when I start follow him he just a chubby cheek baby that I want to pinch and cuddle the most. :fullofhearts:

Yes yes!!  I used to like a few but after discovering Hyukie, he's the "bestest"!!!

Cutest!

Pics-Art-08-18-09-22-29.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, yoeda said:

From all of my bias either SK, Hollywood, Taiwan or the new one Thais, I can say JH is the best in acting. Some of them I fall for their charm and attitude even their acting kinda mediocre sometimes, ex: Keanu Reeves. I follow him since I'm in cradle (lol) coz he cute but fall harder with his personality later. I'm lucky JH turn out to be the best in acting and personal life coz when I start follow him he just a chubby cheek baby that I want to pinch and cuddle the most. 

3 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes yes!! 

Oh Joon is so beautiful. :kiss_wink: But this cute ahjussi is 44yo now, too old to hv his cheeks pinched. Lol. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/17/2020 at 10:38 AM, dramafan33 said:

@Biology LessonYes, I was suffering with the dark mode without realizing light mode was available again! 

Lol, me too.  I forgot where the theme button was.  Although, after being in dark mode for a while, light mode is a bit too bright.  Now I'm in candy mode.

Know how people make fun of JH for like his light punch in Giant Veteran.  I was watching something recently with female boxer who is world champion.  She was talking about actually in boxing more important to be loose and have speed because once you have speed you can gain power.  Being able to land a punch on your opponent at vital spot helps with KO too.  It makes me think back to the discussion about JH's weight.  Maybe that's also part of the reason he's on slim side or light weight.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Lol, me too.  I forgot where the theme button was.  Although, after being in dark mode for a while, light mode is a bit too bright.  Now I'm in candy mode.

Know how people make fun of JH for like his light punch in Giant Veteran.  I was watching something recently with female boxer who is world champion.  She was talking about actually in boxing more important to be loose and have speed because once you have speed you can gain power.  Being able to land a punch on your opponent at vital spot helps with KO too.  It makes me think back to the discussion about JH's weight.  Maybe that's also part of the reason he's on slim side or light weight.

I think you are right. After all that machine measures force, and force equal mass X acceleration. So for sure since JH's mass is so much lower than the mass of the rest of the guys, the force of his punch will be lower. but it wasn't that much lower, and since his weight was almost half that of the tall guy, that means that his acceleration is very high. And as you said, in boxing they emphasise speed much more that force. As I've mentioned, inspired by JH I started to learn boxing, and when training, the trainer would constantly admonish me not to use strength in my punches but to make them fast. because I would use too much strength I would get tired very fast. You could see that in the session they did on the punching pads. JH was very fast and his punches but never lost power, and when he finished he didn't even breath that heavily. But the first guy that did the session after him- he used a lot of strength in his punches and he got tired very fast. all of them did. For sure JH is able to land powerful punches for his weight that are accurate, and that impressive.

I was watching clips of his other sparring sessions from the gym, and I realised that in Veteran giant JH was going really easy on them. He was much less aggressive than usual... He's such a sweet man!

• Insightful 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

51 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Our topics of him is very wide ya. From his hair to his moles, to his latte, to his laughter, to his weight, to his punches, to his body mass, and the list goes on....what's our next interesting topic?? :tounge_wink:

Hmmm.. Shall we move on to his birth marks? The birth mark (or is it a pigmentation) on his left cheekbone? Or the one on his back near the waist, more to the right? :lol: I'm turning into a pervert, y am I looking at an ahjussi under a microscope?! Omg :P

17 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Oh, not Oh Joon. Maybe Ki Tae. i just love his tantrum. lol.

SSBG_proposal

*borrowing @dramafan33 gif

That was the first time I saw JH long long time ago!! Wasn't impressed then lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Hmmm.. Shall we move on to his birth marks? The birth mark (or is it a pigmentation) on his left cheekbone? Or the one on his back near the waist, more to the right? :lol: I'm turning into a pervert, y am I looking at an ahjussi under a microscope?! Omg :P

Hahahaha!  He'd better show up in his new project soon!!! :joy:New posters for Swordsman please!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes yes!!  I used to like a few but after discovering Hyukie, he's the "bestest"!!!

I noticed that this type of scenes in Kdramas, in which the FL is touching the man in a loving and natural way, are actually very rare. Most of the times I noticed that the actresses are very reluctant to touch the actors. They usually will touch them as if they are directed to do it, not naturally. There are many  scenes in which the ML is crying or just in need of comfort, but because the actress is uncomfortable she doesn't act naturally and touch the ML to comfort him. Really annoying. I guess this comes from the same place of the stiff unresponsive kisses, that are so common in Kdramas... Of JH's partners, I think it was only LDH and JNR that felt natural, and maybe PSD too. In Robbers, LDH and JH really sold their characters being in love. Such good acting by both of them...

39 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

What pigmentation? I didn't notice... About his back near his waist- I thought I saw something in the shower scene in Thorn, but since I didn't see it again, I thought it was just a bruise... pictures please. This is a scientific study, after all... Very serious... -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

What pigmentation? I didn't notice... About his back near his waist- I thought I saw something in the shower scene in Thorn, but since I didn't see it again, I thought it was just a bruise... pictures please. This is a scientific study, after all... Very serious... -_-

Lol, this is so funny. :joy: Left cheek mark is easily seen if he's not wearing foundation, think it was very clear in DB. The one on the back, u can watch  the massage session by hamo hamo in Macau FTLY. As for pictures, we hv to refer to our JH encyclopaedia, our dear @azureblue7 :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Lol, this is so funny. :joy: Left cheek mark is easily seen if he's not wearing foundation, think it was very clear in DB. The one on the back, u can watch  the massage session by hamo hamo in Macau FTLY. As for pictures, we hv to refer to our JH encyclopaedia, our dear @azureblue7 :blush:

I actually didn't see it there... Checking now...Found this clip, and I think you are right. In Thorn you see it very clearly. Good catch! 

• LOL 3

44 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Lol, this is so funny. :joy: Left cheek mark is easily seen if he's not wearing foundation, think it was very clear 

True.  You can see it clearly in this scene of DB

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvviwEVhN4W/?igshid=9np7xfk2z68b

I didn't even notice the one on his back! 

Hahaha..are we using a microscope to look at him..? 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

True.  You can see it clearly in this scene of DB

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvviwEVhN4W/?igshid=9np7xfk2z68b

I didn't even notice the one on his back! 

Hahaha..are we using a microscope to look at him..? 

I think I am lol. I've put in very hard lab work since FTLY, u know, that's quite a number of years' worth of hard labour. :joy: I was looking for any bits on if he's injured his eye cos there's a spot in his left eye too. Can anyone chip in on this? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

I think I am lol. I've put in very hard lab work since FTLY, u know, that's quite a number of years' worth of hard labour. :joy: I was looking for any bits on if he's injured his eye cos there's a spot in his left eye too. Can anyone chip in on this? 

Haha well we talk about anything from mole on his neck to hair on his arm before.  When it comes to JH the possibilities are endless.

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I actually didn't see it there... Checking now...Found this clip, and I think you are right. In Thorn you see it very clearly. Good catch! 

There's a shower scene in Thorn? I must hv done too much ff. That movie is a mess! :blink: Talking abt shower scene, why must they always get the actors to do shower scenes, standing under the shower like they r in some deep thoughts! It's so redundant! I prefer changing clothes sth like Urban Cops, at least it's more natural. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ding77 said:

A fan once told me that it is not an injury but something like a birthmark or mole  on the eye, called an eye freckle. 

47 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

There's a shower scene in Thorn? I must hv done too much ff. That movie is a mess! :blink: Talking abt shower scene, why must they always get the actors to do shower scenes, standing under the shower like they r in some deep thoughts! It's so redundant! I prefer changing clothes sth like Urban Cops, at least it's more natural. 

here's the shower scene..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwMX_rFBucF/?igshid=1hn26gu4dkexy

How about real men's by the pool scenes? lol?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8G5VNHoN6/?igshid=ux4egh6vhdbe

• LOL 3