8 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I always find July and August too long. Too hot. Too humid. Too many days. No major holidays. Sob.:grimace:

Haha coz its the only time of the year which we get 2 consecutive 31-days months ? Anyway one is over, one more to go, and then it will be September Bad Papa month !!

Hopefully we will get more Bad Papa news, eg posters in August. And of coz we will get City Fisherman in between too haha... Wonder if we dare to hope for Swordsman news too ?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha coz its the only time of the year which we get 2 consecutive 31-days months ? 

Wonder if we dare to hope for Swordsman news too ?

December-January too. But those are my favourite months of the year. If you are in India then you'll know what I'm saying.:lol:

I think Swordsman will come at the end of the year(in my favourite month:D).

If google translation was correct then Also waiting for his special project that he mentioned in his interview (After MF.)

• Like 5

Bad Papa has begun shooting now so I think he will start shooting Bad Papa right after coming back from Alaska. 

No rest haha but it is good to start shooting early though so that live shooting will not be that tough. 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Prettysup said:

didn’t say first week of August, so it can be 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd or 30th hahaha... 

2nd August is a new guest appearing on the show. Since each new guest should appear for 2 or 3 eps, I think JH's ep should be on 16 onwards... ?:grimace:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Arghhhhh why no updates from him :anguished:

Either he is too excited at having caught a big fish and he forgot to update or he is too ashamed to post because he caught none haha.

Or maybe he dropped his phone into the sea while taking selfies so he can’t update till he gets a new phone 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Of coz his stylist has to go, it’s a TV show! They probably learnt from the Grand Canyon experience hahaha 

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yeah!! He finally resurfaced and looking so handsome!  Hope he will post soon! I have no idea why his stylist went too...Since he is wearing a cap.. mm

I suspect this cap pic was taken on the last day before they left Alaska. This is not how he will appear in the show.

Edit: Oh but I just realise he has a mike on his shirt ? Don't tell me we have mistaken him all along? Actually his cap style is something designed by his stylist and not himself?? Hahaha..

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Of coz his stylist has to go, it’s a TV show! They probably learnt from the Grand Canyon experience hahaha 

If the style is a cap, why bother to fly the stylist down hahaha!

Hmmm maybe Sidus and stylist realise that JH is not really good at keeping himself neat and tidy after watching Carefree travellers? So they decided to fly the stylist to Alaska?? Hahaha! Ok whatever, I want more pic now!

and btw I saw this on twitter

This is what I saw in IG. According to the tweet above this channel - Univision now - is broadcasting kdrama for the first time and they have chosen Money a flower! So pls ‘like’ to show support :) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

If the style is a cap, why bother to fly the stylist down hahaha!

Hmmm maybe Sidus and stylist realise that JH is not really good at keeping himself neat and tidy after watching Carefree travellers? So they decided to fly the stylist to Alaska?? Hahaha! Ok whatever, I want more pic now!

Oh i just remembered, 'Carefree Travellers' is a program which they travel in package tours without the usual managers and various staff behind the scenes tagging along. So that's why he couldn't bring his stylist along on that trip. Whereas for other jobs, he will usually bring his team along. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would I Date Him? Wok of Love
Posted on 07/27/2018 by KJT (aka kjtamuser) — 15 Comments

This time on Would I Date Him? I reflect upon the second leading man from the series Wok of Love.

Our candidate: Doo Chil Seong, portrayed by Jang Hyuk, is the gangster / loan shark with a heart of gold from Wok of Love.

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2018/07/27/would-i-date-him-wok-of-love/

jh_1.jpg?w=605&h=276

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally he posted. And a news article about his post, which the reporter obviously did not know it is a working trip haha...

" The most enviable vacation " …Jang Hyuk reveals a snowy vacation

Jang Hyuk's vacation has been revealed

On the 31st July, actor Jang Hyuk posted a video on his Instagram to share the scenery he saw with his fans.

On his Instagram that day, Jang Hyuk revealed his trip at a cool place unlike Korea, where a heat wave is currently taking place. In the short video clip published by Jang Hyuk, the snow spread behind him drew attention.

Fans commented on Jang Hyuk's post saying, "Oppa I can't wait to see you" " Wow that looks great, " and " I envy you" etc.

Meanwhile, Jang is taking a break for a while after the drama 'Greasy Melo' ended. He will meet viewers again from September through the MBC drama ' Bad Papa. '

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201807311910096307283_1

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I was about to share that he posted :) 

But his face is dark most of the time

Me too..I was about to share.. but @Prettysupbeat me to it..as usual. hehe.:D

He looks like he is trying to find a good angle to show us the nice scenery... So sweet. Although his face is dark most of the time, at least now he tries to post a video..good start. Hehe.:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1