@kohnlee @Prettysup It is just like Money Flower then. Not much publicity was done to promote the drama and Hyuk had to do his own promotion of it on his IG.. But even without that, Money Flower managed to double its viewership ratings by the end of the broadcast!On the other hand, sorry to mention WOL where so much more was done to promote the drama but....

So I pray that the script and directing will be good for Bad Papa! That's all I ask for..please please..

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

@kohnlee @Prettysup It is just like Money Flower then. Not much publicity was done to promote the drama and Hyuk had to do his own promotion of it on his IG.. But even without that, Money Flower managed to double its viewership ratings by the end of the broadcast!On the other hand, sorry to mention WOL where so much more was done to promote the drama but....

So I pray that the script and directing will be good for Bad Papa! That's all I ask for..please please..

Agree!

After WOL, I finally understood the importance of the scripting hahaha. Honestly, after watching all of JH’s drama , I’ve never felt this way. WOL, was just not my taste. If not for JH, I really won’t watch a second episode. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yeah most important is still the story and the directing. But still I am eager to see some pics or news about it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! Still Working out so hard at the boxing gym. 

I hope he won't be too exhausted though. He still keeps his boxing routine but he also has to do boxing at work.

Maybe actually he is having fun. haha :D

• Like 3

"The Art of Side Profile" Jang Hyuk

Actor Jang Hyuk showed off good looks.

On the 10th Aug, Jang Hyuk posted 2 pictures taken at a cafe on his own Instagram account. Jang Hyuk writes "Gi cheul's style by ~ 'Bad fafa'" with the pictures.

In the photographs, Jang Hyuk showed off distinctive features. A sleek nose and a sharp jaw catches the eye.

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk played the role of Doo Chil-sung in SBS 'Greasy Melo' which ended last July.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180810

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201808101100599845244_1

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

"The Art of Side Profile" Jang Hyuk

No mention of his new drama Bad Papa again..:lol:

:star:Just discovered that I can like and  comment on Naver news articles using Facebook login. Just select language as English when the page directs you to the Naver login page. Let's go and put " :) " on his news!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

No mention of his new drama Bad Papa again..:lol:

:star:Just discovered that I can like and  comment on Naver news articles using Facebook login. Just select language as English when the page directs you to the Naver login page. Let's go and put " :) " on his news!!

Haha the media probably doesn't know about Bad Papa yet. And it probably doesnt help that he spelt "papa" as "fafa" lol.

OMG now then u know we can comment on Naver news using FB login? I thought I told u guys that long long ago?? Haha... but anyway, yeah u can do that :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

OMG now then u know we can comment on Naver news using FB login? I thought I told u guys that long long ago?? Haha... but anyway, yeah u can do that :) 

OMG! You did? :w00t: ?? oh dear. ...I am getting forgetful. I thought can only like a comment but not comment. Lol! I am so slow..hahaha! :lol: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

OMG! You did? :w00t: ?? oh dear. ...I am getting forgetful. I thought can only like a comment but not comment. Lol! I am so slow..hahaha! :lol: 

Usually i just comment with his name 장혁 !! 

And btw u can login with Twitter as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Usually i just comment with his name 장혁 !! 

And btw u can login with Twitter as well.

I’ve tried twitter before, not sure about fb. 

But that article about his IG seems

So weird hahah! The content is just in how he look. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I’ve tried twitter before, not sure about fb. 

But that article about his IG seems

So weird hahah! The content is just in how he look. 

Yah I guess the reporters just go round reporting celebrities' instagram posts, they cannot keep track of everyone's current status. Same as the earlier Alaska one which they thought he has gone on a vacation hehe..

• LOL 2

Oh btw JH posted on his weibo account today with the 4 boxing pics he posted on instagram earlier. But the last pic is in color this time.

And his captions are :

New  drama  caretaker ~  ##장혁## His name is " gi cheul" 

7bc02dffgy1fu4m3aq0pvj20k00qota0.jpg

• Like 2