7 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Don't know what to expect from this drama.:sweat_smile:

But how did JH manage to go on one week long trip?

Haha don't worry he will bring his dumbells, skipping rope, punching bag etc with him to ensure the 6-pack continues to be built. Can't wait to see Bad Papa posters !!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Papa went fishing.. so daughter starts filming..haha 

I used Google translate for her captions --- "Bad Papa I finished the second shot! please love me" . It seems daughter missing her Papa :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Papa went fishing.. so daughter starts filming..haha

I've heard the ig owner(actress) also auditioned for JH's daughter's role in Swordsman but was not chosen. Again she couldn't be his daughter here but she is friend of his daughter.:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, kamkrna said:

I used Google translate for her captions --- "Bad Papa I finished the second shot! please love me" . It seems daughter missing her Papa :D

Haha the IG owner is not the daughter, it's the daughter's good friend

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Ahhh why no update from ajincome ?? Didn't he post a lot of spoiler pics when he went Grand Canyon the previous trip? Why so secretive this time?? Not used to it hahaha...

Yes!! Why no posts from him...is there no mobile network in the middle of the sea?:lol:. Really not used to having no news about him for days..think we are spoiled by him..Haha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes!! Why no posts from him...is there no mobile network in the middle of the sea?:lol:. Really not used to having no news about him for days..think we are spoiled by him..Haha!

Don't tell me they sleep on the boat at night? Hahaha... think he should be returning soon? Left on 24/7, film from 26/7.. return on 28/7 ?? In that case maybe reach 30/7 ??

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Don't tell me they sleep on the boat at night? Hahaha... think he should be returning soon? Left on 24/7, film from 26/7.. return on 28/7 ?? In that case maybe reach 30/7 ??

:( ya why no updates?

When can we expect to watch this?

I just rewatch Friends in Croatia! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I understand this will be shown on Thursday so is 2nd Aug? 

It didn’t say first week of August, so it can be 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd or 30th hahaha... Anyway July really flies! I rem we were still lamenting it was only June some time ago  

• Like 4