8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Thanks a million!

• Like 1

He's very nice to tell us about his hand condition. :) 

Don't know what to do I'm re-watching Friends in Croatia. I feel that JH is more carefree when he's with friends. :):):)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Thanks a million!

@azureblue7 thanks for the link.

for Tasty road, u gave me 'how to eat and live well'

1 hour ago, nyk said:

He's very nice to tell us about his hand condition. :) 

Don't know what to do I'm re-watching Friends in Croatia. I feel that JH is more carefree when he's with friends. :):):)

Yes, I agree with u.

he even sang haha. He did say recently that if he is to appear in some variety, he would prefer to be travel program so that he can do it with his close friends.

before 'friends in Croatia', he did one in Korea. But he was Travelling alone and he look so damn good in that program!

• Like 3

Thanks to the Chinese sub link from @azureblue7 I was watching part 1 of 'Uncontrollably Actor' last night. He was genuinely cute:

1. Host asked him whether he is here to talk action or show action? He continued to talk ---- we know he is a philosopher right? Haha

2. He demo some action scenes with the stuntman. The host looked on in awe. When it's completed, one of them said 'u look very captivating when doing all that, are u aware of that?'

his reply was a slight nod and a shy smile :)))

3. He demo his boxing skills and how it can help him to enhance his reactions skills. While doing it, the host were mesmerised. One of the guy said, 'even as a guy, I find this so captivating!' .... what's more a lady??

and I must say, when the host revealed who the guest was (JH), the ladies went WOW!!! 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

1. Host asked him whether he is here to talk action or show action? :tongue:

Thanks for posting this content.:D

Hi :)

Here's the translation for tvN's life Pub Episode 6 Part 1

Host with Specs : HS
Host without specs :H
Chubby Host : CH
JH: Jang Hyuk

Before JH arrives, the hosts were discussing about what they have heard about him.
Rumour 1: He has a boring image.
Rumour 2 :He only practises Jeet Kune-Do everyday. He is passionate about action.

Narration: Is it going to be an interesting night hanging out with this type of guy?

Everyone kept quiet and wondered if he was going to turn up. If not, they were thinking of closing 
the shop.. lol

Just then, our handsome hyuk arrives..

image.jpg

2017_05_22_18_51_10.png

He was so polite, bowing and smiling to all of them.

HS: Haven't seen you for a long time. You haven't changed a bit! Still the same as before! Almost the same as when you were younger! You didn't even put on weight. But just like in the past, you always look calm and listless, nodding your head.  When I met you in the past, I always wonder if you were
unwell since you looked so listless.

Funny that Hyukkie just nodded his head calmly and looked around the pub. He spotted the cute doggy and waved, saying "Annyeong!" to it.
The doggy looked shocked!lol..

2017_05_24_18_17_02_18_18_24.gif

JH: I watched the episode where Cho Jin Woong was invited. I drank while watching that ep.We are friends.

H: He's looks older than you.

JH: We first met at a filming location. At first, I thought he was my senior. Then I saw
Jiho speaking casually to him. So I thought maybe he is an easygoing senior. Later I realised we are of the same age..

H: Jin Woong does look older than his actual age.

Then JH and Chubby host greeted each other since it was their first meeting. CH is younger than JH by 4 years.

H: My impression of JH is that you are actually quite chatty. But you are very shy and take time to warm up to strangers

JH: I can talk a lot to people I am close to on topics I like. 

HS: If you are so shy, how did you manage to survive till now? Amazing!

JH: When I first started, it was very tough because of my personality. Slowly I warm up to others through working with them together. As compared to before, I know many more people now and I feel more comfortable talking to people.

image.jpg

Question: Do you like to drink on normal days?

JH: Not really. I don't really drink. Maybe just beer.

CH: because you exercise?

JH: No no! It's because alcohol is not suitable for my body..Rather than going drinking with my male friends, 
I prefer going  for coffee drinking with them instead.

H: Ohh.. that's bad..
The rest laughed.

JH: My friends (the dragon group) love drinking wine but I really can't drink. They always meet up at wine drinking places.  So , I wish we could just go once , go to where I like to go. Drink coffee or tea.
I suggested why don't we try it once and see if it's interesting. We tried, it was really..... meaningless!! It was so awkward!
We didn't know what to do. We played games. Even though we are old friends, I felt shy.. I kept wondering why was I here??

image.jpg

H: So you didn't drink even in your younger days?

JH: I drank a little. There was once when I was really dead drunk. After that incident, I don't drink so much.

CH: How drunk were you?

JH: My hometown is in Pusan. After a drinking session,  we went to the subway. 
 As I was still a little sober, I took care of my friends first. Later I was so sleepy, 
I felt myself fall to the ground and I dozed off. I sensed something bright in front of me. I thought it was an Ahjussi who shone his torch at me. Actually I had fallen onto the railway tracks, the light was actually
the headlights of the train.. I dread to think what could have happened if I didn't wake up in time. From then on, I didn't really like drinking. It brings back the bad memory and fear.

H: I see. That's why you didn't like drinking. But I heard that you like beer.So we have something special for you! Tiger Beer! 

JH: I really love this beer from Singapore! When I was filming there for 3 months, this was the beer they had at the filming site.
The more I drank it, the more unique the taste felt to me. Slowly I got used to the taste. But they don't have this beer in Korea.

CH went on to talk about how refreshing the beer can taste and so on.. Hyukkie looked so cute here.. like he can't wait to drink it..haha

image.jpg

Finally they got to sit down to drink beer and enjoy a meal..

End of part 1

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk will be cameoing in "The Best Hit" to support his good friend Cha Tae Hyun who directs and stars in this show. 

He has previously cameoed in "The Producers" in 2015 to much success, and fans are now eagerly anticipating his appearance in this show. 

It will be telecasted on 2nd June 11pm. 

1495602205625449.jpg

Source http://m.allthatstar.com/sub.php?action=1790&page=1

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Thanks to the Chinese sub link from @azureblue7 I was watching part 1 of 'Uncontrollably Actor' last night. He was genuinely cute:

1. Host asked him whether he is here to talk action or show action? He continued to talk ---- we know he is a philosopher right? Haha

2. He demo some action scenes with the stuntman. The host looked on in awe. When it's completed, one of them said 'u look very captivating when doing all that, are u aware of that?'

his reply was a slight nod and a shy smile :)))

3. He demo his boxing skills and how it can help him to enhance his reactions skills. While doing it, the host were mesmerised. One of the guy said, 'even as a guy, I find this so captivating!' .... what's more a lady??

and I must say, when the host revealed who the guest was (JH), the ladies went WOW!!! 

This guy is born for action.  His moves has a captivating effect.. I just love this guy in action :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oops!! Hehe. Here's the correct link to

Tasty road

http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/02/tasty-road-20160227-ep2.html?m=1

Enjoy!!

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oops!! Hehe. Here's the correct link to

1) Tasty road

http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/02/tasty-road-20160227-ep2.html?m=1

2)For those who have not watched the chinese program below, the one where a hyuk fan get to meet Hyuk for a date. 

Link:http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/03/meet-gods-20160312.html?m=1

Enjoy!!

Oh yes! How I envy her 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk will be cameoing in "The Best Hit" to support his good friend Cha Tae Hyun who directs and stars in this show. 

He has previously cameoed in "The Producers" in 2015 to much success, and fans are now eagerly anticipating his appearance in this show. 

It will be telecasted on 2nd June 11pm. 

Source http://m.allthatstar.com/sub.php?action=1790&page=1

Will we be able to watch this???

Will Hyuk attend one of these?

Google translated:

The film 'Ordinary Person' (directed by Kim Bong-han) was invited to overseas festivals such as New York, Moscow and Fukuoka.

According to the distributor Opus Pictures, "Ordinary Person" has been invited to the Asian Film Festival in New York, the Moscow International Film Festival and the Fukuoka Asian Film Festival to meet with audiences around the world.

It will be invited to the 39th Moscow International Film Festival (June 22 ~ June 29), the 16th New York Asian Film Festival (June 30 ~ July 15), the 31st Fukuoka Asian Film Festival (From July 6 to July 9). Kim Bong-han is scheduled to attend the Fukuoka Film Festival in Moscow.

'Ordinary Person' is a story of a homicide criminal Sungjin who has been living a normal life in the 1980s. Son Hyun-joo, Jang Hyuk, and Kim Sang-ho took the lead roles. It was released on March 23.

At the time of its release, it gave a glimpse of the era of modern times through Korea's modern history and the footsteps of ordinary people who changed the world 30 years ago.

source : http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2017052608054985530

• Like 4