On 26/05/2017 at 0:38 PM, azureblue7 said:

azureblue7 Thanks for the part 2. After reading the translation this show seems ten times funnier than before.:tongue:

I removed my shoes.... And I asked the audience ," Do you know why I removed my shoes?"When we welcome someone special, don't we just wear our socks to welcome them?
I can't believe he did that. Actually  his idea was quiet unique but I guess the execution ruined it.

They then persuaded Hyukkie to rap for them using a ladle as the mike.

Hosts were really mean for laughing at him. Afterall he was just complying with their request. (Can't blame them much though:tongue:)

It was so funny to see HS specs hanging from his ears.. 

Hyuk is lucky that specs didn't fall off.

In the end, I managed to escape with minor injuries but the a person beside me was quite badly hurt.

Oh! I think he is talking about the accident which happened in 2007 while shooting 'Thank You' . His manager was badly hurt and Hyuk had some fractured bones. Doctors asked him to rest but being ever so careless he arrived at the shooting site which was a remote island. His fans were questioning his sanity back then.

17 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow you even translated this!!!

Thanks a lot again!!!

I remembered spending 1 day enjoying all the rides at Leofoo Village Theme park.Oh, my hands will definitely not tremble, I am quite daring. I think I can take a very good video on the ride. . Kekeke. 

He is always a kid at heart and doesn't shy away from showing off in his cute way.

Jh : I like everything. There's nothing I realky dislike...

What a good boy not a picky eater at all.

I rarely have the time to travel so when I look at those pics , it feels like I have been there.

Poor Hyukkie. Hope he gets a break and goes to travel.

10 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So he is in HK to film a food travelogue.

Thank God it's just a food travelouge. From Hyukie's standard it is more like a vacation for him. I think it'll be refreshing for him before starting filming. The Indonesian actor who'll play in 'Swordsman' is in S Korea now so I think shooting will be starting soon.  

Good Friends Jang Hyuk And Cha Tae Hyun Meet On Set Of “Greatest One-Shot” As Actor And Director

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Jang-Hyuk-2.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming variety-drama, “Greatest One-Shot,” recently revealed a behind-the-scenes photo showing PD Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk.

Jang-Hyuk-Cha-Tae-Hyun.jpgThe photo has been gaining a lot of attention because the two actors, who are known to be very close friends, look very happy to see each other.  Also, this will be the first time they meet as actor and director because Cha Tae Hyun will be directing the drama.

Jang Hyuk will be making a special appearance on the second episode of “Greatest One-Shot” out of loyalty to his friend Cha Tae Hyun. A representative from the drama said, “Although Jang Hyuk was contacted just one day before the filming date, he was more than happy to get on board. He previously also made a last-minute cameo on ‘Producer,'” thanking him  for his kindness.

The representative also revealed that Cha Tae Hyun put in a lot of effort to make Jang Hyuk’s character appear very cool in the drama. “The two were like kids happily playing together. You can immediately tell that they are good friends and their chemistry is great. They were both actively spitting out ideas for how to shoot the scene,” said the representative.

“Greatest One-Shot” will premiere on June 2 at 11 p.m. KST after the prologue, which will air at 10 p.m. the same day.

Source:https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/27/good-friends-jang-hyuk-cha-tae-hyun-meet-set-greatest-one-shot-actor-director/

TOP 10 | PSY, Suran, And More For Soompi’s K-Pop Music Chart 2017, Mayeek 4
0:57
Which Zodiac Sign Has Most of Your Ideal K-Drama Husband05
7 Things Only MONSTA X stand
1:09
7 Ways Your Parents React To K-Pop
1:07
Broadcasting Stations Struggle To Survive From China’s Ban On Korean Cultural Content
1:49
Kim Woo Bin Diagnosed With Rare Form Of Cancer
1:11
10 Reasons Why We Love Lee Min Ho and Will Wait For His Returnrho Are Basicalrofessional Athles

Awww.. hyukkie and CTH are such loyal  and great friends.. can't wait to see what the scene will turn out.. they are like big kids.

• Like 4

@fiesty8001 Oh dear.. I didn't know of that accident in 2007.. He broke a few bones and yet, went back to work? sigh.. guess removing the cast for his hand and going back to work is nothing compared to that... Hope he takes better care of himself.. he really works very hard. 

Talking about the Ken wu's interview with him, 

It is not their first meeting.  Ken was the host for Hyukkie's Taiwan fanmeet in 2015.  I read an interesting fan's account of the meet and it was quite funny.  Ken wanted  Hyukkie  to show off his martial arts skills, so he pretended to attack Hyukkie.  Hyukkie gave Ken a stern glare when Ken tried to attack him by tickling him.. The look made Ken really afraid.  Fans could see fear written on Ken's face. Later Hyukkie confessed that he was trying very hard not to feel ticklish and laugh, he felt that it will be embarrassing to squirm and wriggle in front of his fans when Ken tickled him.. so cute..lol..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Thank God it's just a food travelouge. From Hyukie's standard it is more like a vacation for him. I think it'll be refreshing for him before starting filming. The Indonesian actor who'll play in 'Swordsman' is in S Korea now so I think shooting will be starting soon.  

Yeah glad that he found something fun to do since he cannot film Swordsman yet due to his hand injury. Oh I didn't know Joe Taslim is in Korea already, looking forward for the movie to start filming soon ! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

sigh.. guess removing the cast for his hand and going back to work is nothing compared to that... .. he really works very hard. 

It is not their first meeting.  Hyukkie gave Ken a stern glare

As far as I remember he had fractures in his foot.  Working hard is alright as he has high stamina and it has been etched in his daily routine for a long time. But being this much crazy (read stupid) is surely worrisome.

I thought Hyuk met Ken for the first time. During their fb live he tried to make eye contact with Hyukie several times but Hyukie's smiley eyes were fixated on the camera....lol. I felt bad for Ken but then I also know Hyuk's personality. When he finds something amusing he tends to forget all of the world around him.

So their team took the Hongkong-Macau ferry. Hyukkie better be prepared for deja vu and don't forget to check the room no and lock the door properly.

Cr: owner

Cr: owner

Psst... My secret desire is to burn Hyukkie's hat collection.

8 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

So their team took the Hongkong-Macau ferry. Hyukkie better be prepared for deja vu and don't forget to check the room no and lock the door properly.

Psst... My secret desire is to burn Hyukkie's hat collection.

LOL I used to have that same desire but now I have accepted his taste in hats.

Oh what happened previously? He forgot to lock his room door ??

• Like 2

Hyuk's instagram post was reported in the news:

Actor Jang Hyuk revealed his affectionate selfie with Ryu Dam and Nam Gyu Ri.

On the 29th May, Jang Hyuk put a picture in his instagram with "With friends ~".

In the photo, Jang Hyuk is on a double-decker bus with Ryu-Nam and Nam-Kyu Lee to tour Hong Kong's streets. The face that faces and the person who is taking a self-consciousness gives a good feeling.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "Everybody looks happy" "Envy" "Have a good time with good people".

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk will be appearing as a cameo on KBS 2TV entertainment drama 'The Best Hit' which will be broadcast on June 2.

20170529103802780.jpg

source:  http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11475011

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

LOL I used to have that same desire but now I have accepted his taste in hats.

Oh what happened previously? He forgot to lock his room door ??

I abhor hats, caps and anykind of headgear except when it's really cold. Even more than ten years of Hyuk fandom couldn't shake my aversion. Looks like his wife has also given up on him or he hides his collection in a secret place?

Oh nothing happened in real life. But whenever Macau is mentioned it brings back FLTY memories.:D

Translation of article in HK news:

Jang Hyuk and Nam Gyu Ri take risky selfie on rooftop:

Korean star Nam Gyu Ri shared a photo of herself, Jang Hyuk and comedian Ryu Dam taking a selfie in Hong Kong today. The three of them were on the rooftop, and Jang Hyuk was standing precariously next to the railing.

Both Nam Gyu Ri and Jang Hyuk are from the same agency. Jang Hyuk also shared on his Instagram yesterday of him and Ryu Dam visiting a dim-sum restaurant in Hong Kong as they were filming a food travelogue. In the pictures, Jang Hyuk was spotted wearing a hat and he looked happy with himself posing with his thumb up. During filming, Jang Hyuk’s fans waited patiently outside the shop for him, further elevating his mood.

The lady boss of the dim-sum restaurant said that “I met the director last week, and he likes the cute dim-sum we serve here, or maybe it is because I am also pretty haha, that’s the reason why they decided to film here. All of them like the dim-sum that we made using emojis and enjoyed themselves during the food-tasting!”

When the reporters asked whether she likes Jang Hyuk, she replied “I watched the movie Windstruck which he starred with Jun Ji-hyun, he is quite good-looking.” So who is more handsome if compared to her husband? “Of course it will be my husband haha… you cannot compare”.

source : http://tw.on.cc/tw/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20170528/bkntw-20170528151037536-0528_04111_001.html

• Like 1

OMG!! Hyukkie liked a video that I have posted!!  Maybe it made him laugh just like how it made me laugh too? It's the part where the host got frustrated because they wanted him to show the moves instead of talking. 

20170529_185454.jpg

• Like 4