1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yes of course, not all movies get selected to be screened in film festivals. 

Oh awesome!

53 minutes ago, nyk said:

He looks like a teenager  a very cute teenager  kekek:)) 

LOL  I just think if it's in case of other guests, they might not try to appease the host but JH is like 'I'm wrong Hyung , let me do it again'  haha

Thank u so much for translating. Although I can read Chinese but I still miss out certain parts :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, nyk said:
JH went to Hong Kong to film the show KBS1 'God of Kindness'.

Is this some kind of variety show?

Maybe something produced by his agency Sidus because Nam Gyu Ri is also in same agency.

Hope it gets over soon because he is overworking and his hand is injured.

I wish he learns to rest so that he may remain healthy for his daughter's marriage.

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like they are having fun in HK

Isn't the lady Nam Gyu -ri  from the same agency too?

Hope Sidus will starting posting the beautiful photos in HK soon.. Hyukkie looks so good in the photos! !!  He is getting more creative in his selfie now.. hehe. So cute.

• Like 3

Hi,  not sure if someone has already translated .

Anyway , here's my translation  of the Idols of Asia interview.

K: Ken Wu

JH : Jang Hyuk

K: You have been to Taiwan for your movie filming a few years back, what do you still remember about Taiwan?

Jh: When I was here for filming, I have been to many places. I remembered spending 1 day enjoying all the rides at Leofoo Village Theme park.

K: So you took all the thrilling rides like roller coasters? Are you scared?

Jh: no.. I took all of them.. 

K: Wow!  So if we asked you to take a video of yourself while on the ride...

Jh: Oh, my hands will definitely not tremble, I am quite daring. I think I can take a very good video on the ride. . Kekeke. 

K: How did you feel about your character Moo Jin Hyuk in Voice. This character is very popular and well received by viewers.

Jh: Usually detectives will catch criminals after the crime is committed. But in this case, he will try to catch the criminals and prevent the crime from happening , so I have committed more emotions in protraying this character.

K: Moo Jin Hyuk is a characer who believes in justice. Since you like the character, are you a very righteous person too?

JH: Yes..I think I am.

K: Your fans are very concerned about your hand injury. Are you getting better?

Jh: Actualy  my hand is still in the process of recovering, but for this interview, I removed the cast temporary.  I got injured when I was practising sword fighting for my movie.but not to worry, I am fine.

K: what do you do when you have no filming?

Jh: I will usually go to my office or exercise. Nowadays, since I am going to starting filming for my movie soon, I also go for sword fighting practices.

K: I see.. so it seems like you are always learning when you are not filming.

Jh:  Exercise is one thing i will definitely do,. I also meet up with my friends oo, but as I have my family to look after, that's mostly how I spent my time.

K:what do you like to eat? 

Jh : I like everything. There's nothing I realky dislike... ah.. I like steamboat! I remembered having the Taiwan steamboat buffet eat all you want. I like that.  It's my first time seeing so much variety. I feel like eating that now.

K: have you tried smelly toufu?

Jh: Oh no no!! I didn't try. I heard it is very nice.. but  I couldnt get pass the smell ..

K: will there be a voice 2?

Jh: they have verbally mentioned it, but everything is not confirmed yet.

K: Do you have any preference  for drama or movie? 

Jh: dramas have more episodes for me to portray the character fully, whereas i need to show everythingabout the character  in 2 hours for a movie. I have my reasons for choosing each genre.

K: is script or the character more important to you?

Jh: both are equally important. Without a good script, a good characer will not be able to blend in well into the story. It is similar the other way round. 

K: How long do you spend exercising?

Jh: about 2.5 or 3 hours daily.

K: wow,  that requires a lot of discipline.

Jh: Yes.  It is a promise I need to keep to myself. Sometimes, I feel like not going too, but I tell myself I need to keep the promise. It is not the hours spent but a promise I need to keep.

K: Do you take selfie? 

Jh: before I starting using instalgram, I always take front shots, now I am taking more selfie.

K: can you try taking a selfie now.m what is your favorite angle? 

Hyukkie looks a little clumsy here.. hehe

jh: like this? This is my first time using a selfie stick. I always use my hands.  This seems good but I  didn't have time to get one for myself.

K: Do you also go into instalgram to read other  posts?

Jh: I like posts and pics on household furnishing and scenery in other countries.  I rarely have the time to travel so when I look at those pics , it feels like I have been there.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Jh: When I was here for filming, I have been to many places. I remembered spending 1 day enjoying all the rides at Leofoo Village Theme park.

K: So you took all the thrilling rides like roller coasters? Are you scared?

Jh: no.. I took all of them.. 

K: Wow!  So if we asked you to take a video of yourself while on the ride...

Jh: Oh, my hands will definitely not tremble, I am quite daring. I think I can take a very good video on the ride. . Kekeke. 

Oh Thank you so much for translating. I really enjoy.:heart:  He's always hilarious. haha

I'm waiting for this program to be uploaded on YT. I think they also have formal interview aside from this FB Live. 

I just watched Uncontrollably Acting and I find it fun even I don't understand a single word. I regret I didn't watch it earlier. 

JH is totally awesome and professional here. He is like a real teacher. I feel pity when everyone trying to stop him from talking. 

It's not like he is boasting or something. haha He's telling what he really knows and would be advantage for them/audiences I guess? :D

I love when he's speaking and expressing through his hands. I notice he sweats a lot giving all his best.  aww

I watched Family Outing a while ago and He said in episode 66 that he's teaching the material arts to athletes at school. I wonder whether he's still doing it??

• Like 3

@nyk   Hehe. You're welcome. I only managed to find time to watch it over the weekend. So interesting right?

I rewatched uncontrollably acting few times because he was so cool in it! The girls was dying to be the  see him in action but he wanted them to listen first. So cute when he is in the serious mode. I also noticed he was perspiring a lot but i love him like that.. hehe

Ya. He did mentioned that he teaches occasionally but maybe no time now to continue that?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Thanks for the updates, @Prettysup!!  Such a busy man , our Hyukkie!  Hope it is not too taxing for him.. 

I love his pose  at the restaurant here.

Studio_20170528_093302.png

Credit: owner 

The way he posed to make sure he was in the pic ... hahaha. .. seriously too cute .. 

Yes, he is getting better with selfie :) 

too suave and cute to ignore !!!!

• Like 3