Remember this selfie he took with a fan from a golf club http://www.ferrumclub.com/m/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVM4otbvyPt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Maybe he's starting to learn golf.And i recalled reading his good friend Shin Seung-hwa mention Hyuk plays golf like he's fighting.
I can imagine detective  MJH beating bad guys with a golf club..Lol!

Here's the link to that article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000581757

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson If Its the Yonghwa I think, then he is JNRs co star on “Sell your haunted house” and also better known as a singer. I think when CTH was involved in a gambling scandal it was related to golf. I also didn’t know JH played golf. Interesting. 

Also looks like he and CTH are filming a show together

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Also looks like he and CTH are filming a show together

Yeah JYH and CTH are indeed filming an upcoming KBS comedy together, probably that's how our JH became his co-player, whatever that is.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1537672wpp/jung-yong-hwa-cha-tae-hyun-kwak-sun-young-and-ye-ji-won-confirmed-for-upcoming-investigation-drama

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Biology Lesson Finally!!!!! Is Apple TV Us only or what? Does anybody know? Btw, thats a little expensive and I don't have the service but, will make the expense if necessary for Jang Hyuk! And I could finally watch Ted Lasso 

Checked and I don’t think the movie is available in USA actually. How strange that they are taking so long. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Finally!!!!! Is Apple TV Us only or what? Does anybody know? Btw, thats a little expensive and I don't have the service but, will make the expense if necessary for Jang Hyuk! And I could finally watch Ted Lasso 

Checked and I don’t think the movie is available in USA actually. How strange that they are taking so long. 

I have no idea. This is the only tweet I saw about The Killer beiing on Apple TV, so I don't even know in which country. 

On 11/7/2022 at 5:06 PM, Biology Lesson said:

I saw a post saying that the filming of the show has ended?

Not too sure, someone told me the filming just started?

Anyway the premiere date has been pushed back by a week to 27 Nov instead of 20 Nov.

• Like 3

New information about the drama, scriptwriter and the supporting cast. Hope I got the right actors and actresses lol!

The other female lead Chae Jung An is the lady who touched his face in Whistle stop..haha

Lee Soon-jae was his grandpa in Money flower. Kim Nam-hee acted in Sweet home and Mr Sunshine. Gabee is 'Street Woman Fighter' dance crew, LACHICA's leader.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

New information about the drama, scriptwriter and the supporting cast.

"comic action human melodrama"... What? :blink: I really hope the script is pre-planned and well done, and not a mess of genres...

Looks like the writer wrote only one show before- "That Man Oh Soo". and the director was an executive producer until now. Two more people buried by the industry?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The other female lead Chae Jung An is the lady who touched his face in Whistle stop..haha

Lee Soon-jae was his grandpa in Money flower. Kim Nam-hee acted in Sweet home and Mr Sunshine. Gabee is 'Street Woman Fighter' dance crew, LACHICA's leader.

So grandpa now becomes father, and the second female lead is his shooter? What is a shooter anyway?

12 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

"comic action human melodrama"... What? :blink: I really hope the script is pre-planned and well done, and not a mess of genres...

That was exactly what he said himself in LA ... human, drama, comedy, action

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like the writer wrote only one show before- "That Man Oh Soo". and the director was an executive producer until now. Two more people buried by the industry?

Ya.. looks like she only wrote one. Hopefully Family will be her breakthrough.

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

and the second female lead is his shooter? What is a shooter anyway?

Bad Google translation..haha. I've checked that word  사수, can also mean his superior or defender. Or maybe a sniper like him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So grandpa now becomes father, and the second female lead is his shooter? What is a shooter anyway?

What is a Salim club?! I still don't understand why the Koreans can't write a clear synopsis.  No idea what is the plot...

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

That was exactly what he said himself in LA ... human, drama, comedy, action

I guess one could say that FTLY was exactly that, but here there will be more action...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

What is a Salim club?! I still don't understand why the Koreans can't write a clear synopsis.  No idea what is the plot...

I guess one could say that FTLY was exactly that, but here there will be more action...

Another translation says Household..no idea. We need someone who understands Korean to translate.Haha:surprisedwut:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya.. looks like she only wrote one. Hopefully Family will be her breakthrough.

Bad Google translation..haha. I've checked that word  사수, can also mean his superior or defender. Or maybe a sniper like him.

Someone says she is his assistant. Anyway I am glad all the supporting characters revolve round him hahaha..

Btw she also appeared in another variety with him besides Whistle Stop, the JTBC one about building  houses.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1