8 hours ago, Prettysup said:

He went to support the Yacht girl 

Did a small search and it looks like fuerza bruta is an interactive show, with lots of wire work and stunts, so I wonder if him going to that show has anything to do with his new stunt show. Maybe he wants to combine their act in his show somehow? I mean, considering some of the stunts he did in Volcano high, I guess he himself could participate in this show :) 

https://youtu.be/ckpJgbDqW7o

• Awesome 1

his kind way of bringing us to the set with him. :heart:

On 10/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, Biology Lesson said:

Did a small search and it looks like fuerza bruta is an interactive show, with lots of wire work and stunts, so I wonder if him going to that show has anything to do with his new stunt show. Maybe he wants to combine their act in his show somehow? I mean, considering some of the stunts he did in Volcano high, I guess he himself could participate in this show :) 

https://youtu.be/ckpJgbDqW7o

I thought about that too! It's the perfect play/show for him :heart:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like JH will be in the next episode of the camping show-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkGdJRCJTZs/

It always amuses me how when he's clapping it looks like he's hesitating a bit, trying to catch the Rhythm :) Just a little bit awkward... But when he's acting- no awkwardness

A compilation  of his adorkable moves. He still dances like in Real Men.. Haha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

S compilation  of his adorkable moves. He still dances like in Real Men.. Haha!

The thing is, again, that we know he can dance, but his awkwardness always takes over... Also- these are the dance moves from other singers in the 2000s, and still people dare to make fun of TJ?! TJ is cooler than that... :)

Also, a link to the entire episode- 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

There is a a little bit of excitment going amongst Yonghwa's fans because of his recent IG post about winning a golf award, and looks like one of his co-players is JH (what's a co-player? I know nothing about golf. Or Yonghwa :) )

It's sweet to see how excited his fans are to hear he's been hanging out with JH. I, on the other hand, didn't know JH plays golf...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

That's beautiful. I wonder if that game ad has really something to do with "Family" plot. Maybe JH was involved since the very beginning?

I think the game ad concept was inspired by his character in The Killer. But since JH said that his character in "Family" is similar to "The killer" character, so I guess there is a connection. By now I'm sure JH is involved in every project he does...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

There is a a little bit of excitment going amongst Yonghwa's fans because of his recent IG post about winning a golf award, and looks like one of his co-players is JH (what's a co-player? I know nothing about golf. Or Yonghwa :) )

It's sweet to see how excited his fans are to hear he's been hanging out with JH. I, on the other hand, didn't know JH plays golf...

Wow! This is new to me too! Hopefully they post some pics.