34 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Im jumping to conclusions while we don't know much really but the idea of a second female lead already annoys me :P I don’t want the stress of a love triangle or ship wars, especially not in a JH and JNR drama 

I am hoping that their relationship will be a quirky/goofy friendship, like LG and secretary Tak

• Like 3

7 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Did anyone find any picture of the little girl? I tried searching on google but only found a singer Shin Soo Ah. 

Me too. I cannot find any. Maybe she is a new child actress.

8 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Someone says she is his assistant. Anyway I am glad all the supporting characters revolve round him hahaha..

Btw she also appeared in another variety with him besides Whistle Stop, the JTBC one about building  houses.

Wow! You're right. She was in episode 3 of the JTBC "This is my home".

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Im jumping to conclusions while we don't know much really but the idea of a second female lead already annoys me :P I don’t want the stress of a love triangle or ship wars, especially not in a JH and JNR drama 

Well if they want to have a love triangle in the drama, I very much prefer it to have a second female lead rather than a second male lead. I like to see our JH being pursued haha… The more ladies who like him in the drama the better. 

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Does the sign refer to “our” Jang Hyuk?

Of course!!:selfie2:

9 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

ajincome new post!

He posted some edits from a fan :heart:

Also, I love his moods when he "disappears" for weeks then he shows up and post 15 pictures at the same time. That's our boy :lol:

Haha! I love his unpredictable moods. Hope he posts some spoilers when he's in the 'spoiler' mood.:partyblob:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Time for boxing! Hope he has time for posting a little spoilers too!

Don't think its a time issue though, he did managed to find the time to search nice pics of himself and post 15 pics of fan edits 2 days ago haha...

• LOL 2