3 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like a new picture from the Tomb of the river, no? It's says that the picture is from Wikipedia, but I didn't find it in the movie's page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_WtWRpeka/

It's from this site:

https://cinando.com/en/Film/tomb_of_the_river_382396/Detail

it has more content but it's private for film industry professionals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I couldn't find Daemang online, either, even after extensive searching, but since it's the very rare treasure (sageuk with happy ending), I threw caution to the wind...

spacer.png

Second hand dvd sets. Got my next binges lined up for when I have time. (Someone warn me if ItS is going to depress me, I couldn't find any spoilers for it.)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Kate Llama said:

I couldn't find Daemang online, either, even after extensive searching, but since it's the very rare treasure (sageuk with happy ending), I threw caution to the wind...

Second hand dvd sets. Got my next binges lined up for when I have time. (Someone warn me if ItS is going to depress me, I couldn't find any spoilers for it.)

I am very lucky because I was able to find Daemang online with Brazilian Portuguese subs which is odd because JH's dramas are very difficult to find over here.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

I am very lucky because I was able to find Daemang online with Brazilian Portuguese subs which is odd because JH's dramas are very difficult to find over here.

OMG where ?? I'm BR too, você lembra aonde vc viu ? 

Looks like the name of JH's new has been changed to "The killer"... Generic names like this, just like "the swordsman", are a not a good idea from a search stand point. When searching for the movie you will get too many unrelated suggestions from the search engine. Not good in terms of promotion. 

• Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like the name of JH's new has been changed to "The killer"... Generic names like this, just like "the swordsman", are a not a good idea from a search stand point. When searching for the movie you will get too many unrelated suggestions from the search engine. Not good in terms of promotion. 

Well I prefer the new name, the original one was too lengthy and controversial, and the focus was not on the male lead. The Killer sounds great!

The news actually mentioned Tomb of the River too.

Ascendio, a comprehensive content company, has been aggressive in the content business since the transaction resumed in May. In the frozen pop culture after the COVID pandemic, film investment, production and distribution, dramas, entertainment programs, performances, management, and video solutions are actively moving. In particular, movement is active in the film sector. New film "Wolf Cat" directed by Kim Hong-sun of "Transformation," is currently being filmed, and the movie "Gangneung" (Tomb of the River) starring Jang Hyuk and Yoo Oh-sung is set to be released. The action film "The Killer," which director Choi Jae-hoon, who hit a home run in the second market, is once again filming in partnership with Jang Hyuk, is also in full swing for the final shoot. Director Kwak Kyung-taek's "Firefighter" will be presented with Ace Maker. The Wild, starring Park Sung-woong, also finished filming.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021092714100876473

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Well I prefer the new name, the original one was too lengthy and controversial, and the focus was not on the male lead. The Killer sounds great!

I agree that the previous name was a not the best, but this is just too generic. I'm afraid, that like with "The Swordsman" it will not be distinctive enough. I still think that the Swordsman has not yet run its course as more and more fans of swordsplay discover it, but it's much slower than it should have been and I think the name has connection to that.

I'm hoping that "the killer" will not be the final name of the movie

58 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The news actually mentioned Tomb of the River too.

Ascendio, a comprehensive content company, has been aggressive in the content business since the transaction resumed in May. In the frozen pop culture after the COVID pandemic, film investment, production and distribution, dramas, entertainment programs, performances, management, and video solutions are actively moving. In particular, movement is active in the film sector. New film "Wolf Cat" directed by Kim Hong-sun of "Transformation," is currently being filmed, and the movie "Gangneung" (Tomb of the River) starring Jang Hyuk and Yoo Oh-sung is set to be released. The action film "The Killer," which director Choi Jae-hoon, who hit a home run in the second market, is once again filming in partnership with Jang Hyuk, is also in full swing for the final shoot. Director Kwak Kyung-taek's "Firefighter" will be presented with Ace Maker. The Wild, starring Park Sung-woong, also finished filming.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021092714100876473

One thing interesting here is that it's not written that JH is the lead of the movie, but rather "filming in partnership with Jang Hyuk" an interesting turn of phrase "in partnership"... I wonder if that is just the translation or does it have more significance...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I prefer the new name to the old one too, it shift the focus from the child to the killer, which is JH :) Maybe they can improvise the name further, like 'The Killer with no name' or 'The Killer from somewhere'... haha, something like that...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Even though I agree "The Killer" put the focus on JH's character, I think "A Kid Good To Die" is much more original and brings impact which can make people curious about the movie.

• Like 3

:joy:Screenshot-20210928-202524-Instagram.jpg

JH's friend , Choi Ki-sup posted this on his IG story after seeing Hyuk's sticker...:joy:

Captions read ," This is cute! What is this! LOL! Why did I only see this now? LOL! "

He is probably tickled to see him in this pose.

I'm fine with either movie title.  Most importantly, they'd better do a good job promoting the movie.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

:joy:

JH's friend , Choi Ki-sup posted this on his IG story after seeing Hyuk's sticker...:joy:

Captions read ," This is cute! What is this! LOL! Why did I only see this now? LOL! "

I saw that. It cracked me up hahaha love that friendship :heart:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1