♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest RAINLUVER012

Does she have a twitter account? The one that I found is fake. Geez.

And I don't have access to cyworld... ( I don't understand hangeul)

HJW does not have at twitter account. She does not have a cyworld either.

She said that she checks the internet often for news articles about herself (sometimes from her computer in her reading room at home and sometimes from her iphone), but other than that, she is not very active in the internet community haha

She posts in her fan cafe when she has free time (which is not very often...)

She is known for making many typos XD

Her younger brother, Jeon TaeSu has a twitter http://twitter.com/#!/JunTaeSu and a cyworld www.cyworld.com/goust431/

A fun fact~ ^^

Her cafe nickname is 햇님 (Haet-Nim) It's a cute way of saying "Sun" It was one of her nicknames from her school friends.

Her real name is 해림 (Hae-Rim) which sounds like 햇님 (Haet-Nim).

That is why many of her fans call her HaetNim. I think it is a very fitting nickname for her ^^

19715058.jpg

after watching her on secret garden , family outing guesting , and her recent interviews i started to like her! (fan girl mode) she's really truly an actress!

I also like her personality...... she really likes to laugh ahha

*****Really, really, really long post coming up. Be warned!!******

I also became her "hardcore" fan because of her personality :D

I first liked her because she was good at acting. Damo was the first Korean drama I watched (that was when I was in 6th grade) After Damo, I watched every drama she starred in and became a fan of "actress Ha JiWon" I still haven't watched all of her movies. (I can't watch scary movies T-T)

I started liking the "person Ha JiWon" after watching her interviews and shows she were in, reading articles about her, and hearing what others said about her (her old fans, other actors and directors).

She's not only pretty and good at acting. She's a really genuine person. (that sounds so cliche... haha BUT it's true!)

She truly loves her job. She often says that she is happy and grateful that she is an actress.

vlcsnap2011050515h35m48.png

She is known for being a hard worker. People call her "hardcore Ha JiWon" One of her nicknames on set is "Iron-Woman" (철녀)

Even though she has 14 years of acting experience, she works hard as hard as a rookie.

For Damo, she spent hours attached to wires, doing martial arts.

20110321232735.jpg20110321232956.jpg

-

3 months before filming duelist, HJW practiced martial arts every day for 10 hours. Even while filming, she was constantly practicing. While the staff set up the lights for filming, HJW used that time to practice more martial arts. She also learned dance ^^

While filming Duelist, there was an incident when HJW was rushed to the emergency room. HJW was filming an action scene late at night and the director yelled, "Cut!" and she fainted. She was rushed to the emergency room and diagnosed with a neckbone fracture. Later in an interview, she said that she didn't want to make an NG because everyone was tired and if she made an NG, they would have to film everything again, so she endured the pain until the director gave the "ok" sign.

vlcsnap2011050517h18m09.pngvlcsnap2011050517h19m32.png

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2005082514200799374&type=1&outlink=1

-

For HwangJinYi, she learned how to tight rope walk and practiced traditional Korean dance for many hours a day.

Interview from her dance instructor: HJW came up to me and said, "Teacher, today I got hit over 100 times" (She filmed HwangJinYi and Miracle on 1st Street at the same time. ) Even though she came exhausted, she practiced from 11am to 11pm without resting. She had as much passion as my students who were majoring in Korean traditional dance."

ins.gif

022222.gif

-

For Miracle on 1st Street, she learned boxing and trained as a boxer for 6 months, doing the same exercises as actual boxers.

06.gif

For boxing tournament scene, they filmed 12 hours for 4 days in a row. She got punched in the nose and passed out, but continued filming after resting for 2 hours.

-

In order to learn the Busan dialect for HaeUnDae, HJW had a personal tutor and recorded all her lessons to listen to herself improve. She said learning the dialect was harder than filming the action scenes. haha. She even had nightmares with people speaking in Busan dialect!

-

For Secret Garden, HJW did 100% of the wire action scenes. Her stuntwoman, Yoo MiJin said HJW is so good with action scenes that she doesn't even need a stuntwoman most of the time (they used a stuntwoman for the scene where HJW had to jump off the ledge in the department store, the bicycle chase scene, and the scene where Gil RaIm jumps on the car.) HJW was always asking Yoo to teach her stunt moves.

-

For Sector 7, HJW learned skin scuba and got a motorcycle license. She exercised for 8 hours a day. She said her muscles were the largest ever for this role.

13044064812011050316082.jpg

-

Currently, for Korea, she is practicing table tennis for 3 hours every day to prepare for her role as Hyun JungHwa. Hyun JungHwa (who is currently her table tennis instructor) said at the beginning, HJW couldn't even hold the racquet correctly, but now, HJW can imitate Hyun Jung Hwa's pose.

28217232.jpg

-

HJW loves to exercise. Even with her busy schedule, HJW is always exercising. She exercises 3-4 hours at least 4 times a week, even when she is busy. During filming, if she has free time, she is never sitting still. Her personal trainer said her body age is in the early 20s.

Because of her excellent physical condition, HJW is able to film for hours nonstop. During the end of Hwang JinYi, HJW was only able to sleep for 2 hours a day and didn't even have time to eat regularly.

Her stylists and makeup artists were constantly rotating shifts because they were tired, but HJW could not be replaced because she was the main character.

Even though she was exhausted and cold (they filmed during the winter and all she wore was a hanbok), she never complained. She was sent to the hospital many times because of exhaustion and dizziness. She got an IV drip and went straight back to the set.

hjej.gif

blanket.jpg

blanket2.jpg

blanket3.jpg

Secret Garden writer Kim Eun Sook praised HJW by saying, "Her schedule was so busy that she had no time to sleep. When she was given 1 hour to rest, she came back after exercising for 30 minutes and showering for 30 minutes. She jumped rope for 30 minutes because she knew that if she slept, her face will become swollen"

She appreciates others.

When she was young, she wrote letters to her favorite elementary school teacher thanking her. screenshot20110404at220.png

94515729.jpg

She made cookies from scratch for the actors and staff of Babo.

2008022210224923001.jpg

When she graduated from university, she made chocolate and soap from scratch and gave it to her managers.

img13611.jpg

She bought 100 parkas for the staff of Hwang JinYi (total of 30.000,000 won or ~$30,000) She also bought clothes for staffs of What Happened in Bali and Miracle on 1st Street.

Even though she is a top actress she's really easy going. When she goes out to eat with movie staff, she cooks and cuts the meat for others.

A lot of people change after they get famous, but HJW is still sincere and hardworking.

She really appreciates her fans.

She remembers her old fans. At fan signing events and other events, she makes eye contact with everyone and tries to remember their faces.

For her annual fan meetings, she usually does something special.

In 2010, she bought lunch for ~100 of her fans on her birthday. (After she won the Blue Dragon best actress award in 2009, she promised that she would buy them food)

2010070722523610031.jpg

In 2006, she and her fan club members went on a picnic with the orphan children from the Seoul Children's Center.

200606050900166130.jpg

She LOVES children

In 2005, she donated the money she earned from filming the music video for Lee SooYoung's "Flower" to the children at Seoul University Medical Center to pay for their surgeries.

vlcsnap2011050520h34m55.png

She said she wants to open a kindergarten with her younger sister one day. (Her younger sister majored in child development)

wellmadestar12952446589.jpg

81509048.jpg

She loves animals too!

She's had a cockerspaniel named HaJi (named after one of her nicknames), an Afghan Hound named Harry, and a Schnauzer named Potter.

She also had 2 rabbits, one named Jjajang and the other named JjamBbong. (Jjajang and JjamBbong are 2 types of Korean/Chinese fusion(??) noodles. haha.)

She really loved her rabbits. She said they understood what she said and danced to music. She was in China when her mom called her and told her they died and she was really sad for a while. She buried them in cute rabbit clothes in a sunny area in her front yard.

withanimals1.jpg

She really likes eagles too xD

She has an awesome personality. b^-^d

She's always laughing!

On the set, she's always smiling and laughing, no matter how exhausted she is. She makes a lot of NGs because of her laughter.

0001.gif

203a92494d74d12b2ccc49.jpg

wellmadestar12927490509.jpg

wellmadestar12944963126.jpg

26325531.png

s37000395952.jpg

viewimage1a.jpg

0ea95960c093a5928cb10d4.jpg

screenshot20110120at101.png

781860385f2ff87596ddd88.jpg

Bruise on her knee! T-T

sidegv.jpg

881fec507c91af0a1138c2c.jpg

f13187261643645b8b82a1c.jpg1296555883_201102011925397238200601_0.gif?t=1304658978

Remember the photo shoot for Guess Eyewear from March? That photoshoot continued on even after midnight. One of the staff posted on her twitter:Now I know why all the staff like HJW. It must have been tiring filming until dawn but HJW never frowned and worked hard until the end.

She's loyal

She told director Yoon JaeGyun that she would do Miracle on 1st Street without even reading the scenario. She had worked with him before and he was in desperate need of a lead actress who could take the role of a woman boxer and the only person he wanted was HJW. This movie was 6th in the line of movies director Yoon wanted to start . (for 3 years he tried to start 5 movies, but they all failed before they even started filming)003.gif

She has made cameo appearances in Fashion 70s, My Best Week, Sex is Zero 2, and The Last Gift because of her friendships with actors and directors.

She attends A LOT of weddings.

1a4bf81f55f96442314e15c.jpg

Im Chang Jung

8b8ab61bda800b518718bfd.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun

f8752b73fa1340548601b0c.jpg

Yun JungHoon and Han GaIn

7c839816122d5c19f2de32d.jpg

Jo YoungGu

03ad36fa926a5556a9d311a.jpg

Lee HanWe

03ad36fa927f5556a9d311b.jpg

Kwon SangWoo and Son TaeYoung

1e372bdd7b3b8f918c1029b.jpg

Sul GyungKu and Song YoonAh

0181eec4eb43b7e18226ac8.jpg

Tablo and Kang HyeJung

45aeaac3212cfe1db319a89.jpg

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young

-

She has worked nonstop for 14 years in projects ranging from horror to historical to drama to action to mellow to comedy to fantasy.

She's been a dysfunctional student, a villan, a ghost, a reporter, a Joseon detective, a tour guide, a gisaeng, a college student, a high school student, a radio broadcast writer, a boxer, a pianist, a stuntwoman, a funeral director, a sushi restaurant owner and now an oil rig engineer and table tennis player....

There are very few actors who can take in any role as well as HJW can. She is a truly amazing person ^-^

screenshot20110505at115.png

RAINLOVER

My hat's off to you...you're so good in defining our amazing yeoja. I'm speechless while reading your post. Indeed, your meaningful insight made me feel more proud to be one of her fan. Her credibility soaring high in my eyes now.

Same with you...I adore her becoz of her personality. She's humble, genuine, kind, loyal, caring, determine, responsible, loves to smile and laugh, workoholic and really loves her family. With all these positive attitudes, she has captivated people to treasure her and inspired the people around her to be at their best thus giving the positive energy to work in harmony.

She's not just talking about her loves to children but she walk the talk by donating her earning money to the unfortunate children.

She's truly awesome as a person generally and as an actress specifically.

Guest niknokdagu425

@rainluver012

thanks for your wonderful post, she is truly amazing and a good role modelwub.gif

Guest mench

@Rainluver012

what an amazing write up about our amazing yeoga...she's truly one of kind lady...

i can't help but love her more with her great personality...i hope that very soon

she can find somebody who could make her happy because she truly deserves it...looking

forward to her upcoming movies...

thanks again rainluver012... :)

@Rainluver012, thank you so much.... Like KJW said " she is not someone we could ignore" AMAZING YEOJA INDEED!The more you get to know her the more you 'll love her wholeheartedly !LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU , GOD BLESS !

@ MrKobegiant ...think we need to clone her ..JIS is another great guy !

@Rainluver012, thank you so much.... Like KJW said " she is not someone we could ignore" AMAZING YEOJA INDEED!The more you get to know her the more you 'll love her wholeheartedly !LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU , GOD BLESS !

@ MrKobegiant ...think we need to clone her ..JIS is another great guy !

I totally support the idea of cloning her, coppersun. She looks great in many of the photos, although as Gil Ra Im she was such a tomboy. She is such a versatile actress who just refuse to get by with romance-comedy.

@Rainluver012,

that was a truly amazing entry for HJW. thank you so much for writing them down. it reminds me over and over again of how much I love and admire this amazing woman.

My first k-drama was What Happened in Bali, and she made me not only fell for her, but also to k-drama in general (naturally, the second one I watched was Damo, haha).

She is truly an amazing actress, and I'm glad to know how amazign she is as a person as well.

Guest liway1430281933

@Rainluver012,

Thank you for your amazing post, it makes me understand and love HJW more. She's a great actress and a good person.

She  attended many wedding, hope the next one she'll attend is her own... i wish her all the best in life.

Guest teptepgo

wow daebbak! @rainluver012.. I didn't know she once owned a rabbit.. cool .. and they are many 'facts' which made me more a HJW fan... *girl crush here* :))  she's really amazing!

[창간특집 스타인터뷰1] 하지원 "모두들 나에게 독한 배우라고…"

*quoted image*

하지원(33)은 천생 배우다. 하지원에게선 ‘사람 전해림(하지원의 본명)’의 모습은 거의 보이지 않고 ‘배우 하지원’의 모습만 보인다.

더구나 기자는 하지원과 초등학교와 중학교를 함께 다닌 동창이다. 친구인 기자와 얘기를 하면서도 어린 시절의 편안한 얘기를 할 때보다 배우 생활 얘기를 할 때 눈이 훨씬 빛난다. 어린 시절, 공부 잘하는 모범생 전해림을 기억해 온 기자에게는 그런 모습이 조금 낯설기도 했다. 4월의 따뜻한 봄볕이 쐬는 날 한가로운 카페에서 ‘동창 전해림’을 만나 수다를 떨었다.

-넌 정말 독한 것 같아.

“난 독하지 않은 것 같은데 사람들이 다 독하다고 하네.”

-하긴 네가 독한 성격은 아니었는데.

“다른 사람은 그렇게 안하나? 내가 생각했을 때 다 이 정도는 하는 것 같은데 왜 나한테만 이런 칭찬을 하나싶어서 감사해. 하지만 나는 ‘내가 해야겠다’고 마음먹은 것에 대해선 망설임이 없어. 작품을 선택하면 후회하거나 불안하거지 하지 않으려고 해.”

하지원은 그간 여배우가 하기 힘든 여러 가지 역할을 멋지게 연기해 냈다. 영화 ‘1번가의 기적’에서는 권투 선수로 나왔고, ‘해운대’에서는 억척스러운 장사꾼으로 등장했다. 드라마 ‘다모’에서는 조선시대 여자 형사로 등장했고, 현재 촬영을 준비 중인 영화 ‘코리아’에서는 탁구 선수 ‘현정화’ 역할을 맡았다.

-넌 정말 어려운 역할은 도맡아 하는 것 같아. 오죽하면 ‘힘든 역할이면 하지원을 시키라’는 말이 다 있겠니.

“일부러 어려운 역할을 선택하는 건 아니야. 시나리오가 좋아서 선택한 것이지. 좋은 시나리오인데 힘든 역할이라는 이유 때문에 포기하고 싶지 않아. 난 도전을 해보고 싶고, 또 재미도 있을 것 같아. 지금 배우는 탁구도 너무 재미있어.”

-여배우들은 보통 예쁘게 나오는 역할을 맡고 싶어 하잖아.

“그런 분위기도 바뀌지 않을까 싶어. 할리우드 여배우들은 그렇지 않잖아. 역할을 위해 5~6개월이 넘게 트레이닝을 받은 후 연기에 임하잖아. 난 예쁘게 나오는 역할을 하기 위해 배우 된 것은 아니야.”

-넌 네가 시나리오를 직접 보고 출연 결정을 하지? 신인 시절에는 매니지먼트에 따라 배우가 뜨기도 하고 지기도 하지만 너 정도의 위치에 오르면 결국 많은 것들을 직접 결정해야 하잖아. 그런 점에서 넌 정말 시나리오를 잘 고르는 것 같아. 너의 ‘똑똑함’을 느껴.

“최종 결정을 해야 하는 것이 점점 많아지지. 매사에 신중해져. 다행히 나도 신인 때에 비해 좋은 작품을 볼 수 있는 눈이 생겼고. 많은 시나리오를 보다보니 어떤 것들이 내 감성을 흔드는지 알 수 있게 됐어.”

(스타인터뷰2에서 이어집니다)

can someone translate this ? Hehehe

Guest Chi Chi

@ rainluver012

I really enjoyed reading your entry, thank you for sharing the insights, pictures and little things/details that other didn't know about. I am a bit sad to hear about all those hospital visits. She is truly an amazing artist, and you are one amazing HJW fan.

Guest niknokdagu425

HJW does not have at twitter account. She does not have a cyworld either.

She said that she checks the internet often for news articles about herself (sometimes from her computer in her reading room at home and sometimes from her iphone), but other than that, she is not very active in the internet community haha

She posts in her fan cafe when she has free time (which is not very often...)

She is known for making many typos XD

Her younger brother, Jeon TaeSu has a twitter http://twitter.com/#!/JunTaeSu and a cyworld www.cyworld.com/goust431/

A fun fact~ ^^

Her cafe nickname is 햇님 (Haet-Nim) It's a cute way of saying "Sun" It was one of her nicknames from her school friends.

Her real name is 해림 (Hae-Rim) which sounds like 햇님 (Haet-Nim).

That is why many of her fans call her HaetNim. I think it is a very fitting nickname for her ^^

*quoted image*

*****Really, really, really long post coming up. Be warned!!******

I also became her "hardcore" fan because of her personality  :D

I first liked her because she was good at acting. Damo was the first Korean drama I watched (that was when I was in 6th grade) After Damo, I watched every drama she starred in and became a fan of "actress Ha JiWon" I still haven't watched all of her movies. (I can't watch scary movies T-T)

I started liking the "person Ha JiWon" after watching her interviews and shows she were in, reading articles about her, and hearing what others said about her (her old fans, other actors and directors).

She's not only pretty and good at acting. She's a really genuine person. (that sounds so cliche... haha BUT it's true!)

She truly loves her job. She often says that she is happy and grateful that she is an actress.

*quoted image*

She is known for being a hard worker. People call her "hardcore Ha JiWon" One of her nicknames on set is "Iron-Woman" (철녀)

Even though she has 14 years of acting experience, she works hard as hard as a rookie.

For Damo, she spent hours attached to wires, doing martial arts.

*quoted image**quoted image*

-

3 months before filming duelist, HJW practiced martial arts every day for 10 hours. Even while filming, she was constantly practicing. While the staff set up the lights for filming, HJW used that time to practice more martial arts. She also learned dance ^^

While filming Duelist, there was an incident when HJW was rushed to the emergency room. HJW was filming an action scene late at night and the director yelled, "Cut!" and she fainted. She was rushed to the emergency room and diagnosed with a neckbone fracture. Later in an interview, she said that she didn't want to make an NG because everyone was tired and if she made an NG, they would have to film everything again, so she endured the pain until the director gave the "ok" sign.

http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

-

For HwangJinYi, she learned how to tight rope walk and practiced traditional Korean dance for many hours a day.

Interview from her dance instructor: HJW came up to me and said, "Teacher, today I got hit over 100 times" (She filmed HwangJinYi and Miracle on 1st Street at the same time. ) Even though she came exhausted, she practiced from 11am to 11pm without resting. She had as much passion as my students who were majoring in Korean traditional dance."

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

-

For Miracle on 1st Street, she learned boxing and trained as a boxer for 6 months, doing the same exercises as actual boxers.

*quoted image*

For boxing tournament scene, they filmed 12 hours for 4 days in a row. She got punched in the nose and passed out, but continued filming after resting for 2 hours.

-

In order to learn the Busan dialect for HaeUnDae, HJW had a personal tutor and recorded all her lessons to listen to herself improve. She said learning the dialect was harder than filming the action scenes. haha. She even had nightmares with people speaking in Busan dialect!

-

For Secret Garden, HJW did 100% of the wire action scenes. Her stuntwoman, Yoo MiJin said HJW is so good with action scenes that she doesn't even need a stuntwoman most of the time (they used a stuntwoman for the scene where HJW had to jump off the ledge in the department store, the bicycle chase scene, and the scene where Gil RaIm jumps on the car.) HJW was always asking Yoo to teach her stunt moves.

-

For Sector 7, HJW learned skin scuba and got a motorcycle license. She exercised for 8 hours a day. She said her muscles were the largest ever for this role.

*quoted image*

-

Currently, for Korea, she is practicing table tennis for 3 hours every day to prepare for her role as Hyun JungHwa. Hyun JungHwa (who is currently her table tennis instructor) said at the beginning, HJW couldn't even hold the racquet correctly, but now, HJW can imitate Hyun Jung Hwa's pose.

*quoted image*

-

HJW loves to exercise. Even with her busy schedule, HJW is always exercising. She exercises 3-4 hours at least 4 times a week, even when she is busy. During filming, if she has free time, she is never sitting still. Her personal trainer said her body age is in the early 20s.

Because of her excellent physical condition, HJW is able to film for hours nonstop. During the end of Hwang JinYi, HJW was only able to sleep for 2 hours a day and didn't even have time to eat regularly.

Her stylists and makeup artists were constantly rotating shifts because they were tired, but HJW could not be replaced because she was the main character.

Even though she was exhausted and cold (they filmed during the winter and all she wore was a hanbok), she never complained. She was sent to the hospital many times because of exhaustion and dizziness. She got an IV drip and went straight back to the set.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Secret Garden writer Kim Eun Sook praised HJW by saying, "Her schedule was so busy that she had no time to sleep. When she was given 1 hour to rest, she came back after exercising for 30 minutes and showering for 30 minutes. She jumped rope for 30 minutes because she knew that if she slept, her face will become swollen"

She appreciates others.

When she was young, she wrote letters to her favorite elementary school teacher thanking her. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

She made cookies from scratch for the actors and staff of Babo.

*quoted image*

When she graduated from university, she made chocolate and soap from scratch and gave it to her managers.

*quoted image*

She bought 100 parkas for the staff of Hwang JinYi (total of 30.000,000 won or ~$30,000) She also bought clothes for staffs of What Happened in Bali and Miracle on 1st Street.

Even though she is a top actress she's really easy going. When she goes out to eat with movie staff, she cooks and cuts the meat for others.

A lot of people change after they get famous, but HJW is still sincere and hardworking.

She really appreciates her fans.

She remembers her old fans. At fan signing events and other events, she makes eye contact with everyone and tries to remember their faces.

For her annual fan meetings, she usually does something special.

In 2010, she bought lunch for ~100 of her fans on her birthday. (After she won the Blue Dragon best actress award in 2009, she promised that she would buy them food)

*quoted image*

In 2006, she and her fan club members went on a picnic with the orphan children from the Seoul Children's Center.

*quoted image*

She LOVES children

In 2005, she donated the money she earned from filming the music video for Lee SooYoung's "Flower" to the children at Seoul University Medical Center to pay for their surgeries.

*quoted image*

She said she wants to open a kindergarten with her younger sister one day. (Her younger sister majored in child development)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

She loves animals too!

She's had a cockerspaniel named HaJi (named after one of her nicknames), an Afghan Hound named Harry, and a Schnauzer named Potter.

She also had 2 rabbits, one named Jjajang and the other named JjamBbong. (Jjajang and JjamBbong are 2 types of Korean/Chinese fusion(??) noodles. haha.)

She really loved her rabbits. She said they understood what she said and danced to music. She was in China when her mom called her and told her they died and she was really sad for a while. She buried them in cute rabbit clothes in a sunny area in her front yard.

*quoted image*

She really likes eagles too xD

She has an awesome personality. b^-^d

She's always laughing!

On the set, she's always smiling and laughing, no matter how exhausted she is. She makes a lot of NGs because of her laughter.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Bruise on her knee! T-T

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Remember the photo shoot for Guess Eyewear from March? That photoshoot continued on  even after midnight. One of the staff posted on her twitter:Now I know why all the staff like HJW. It must have been tiring filming until dawn but HJW never frowned and worked hard until the end.

She's loyal

She told director Yoon JaeGyun that she would do Miracle on 1st Street without even reading the scenario. She had worked with him before and he was in desperate need of a lead actress who could take the role of a woman boxer and the only person he wanted was HJW. This movie was 6th in the line of movies director Yoon wanted to start . (for 3 years he tried to start 5 movies, but they all failed before they even started filming)*quoted image*

She has made cameo appearances in Fashion 70s, My Best Week, Sex is Zero 2, and The Last Gift because of her friendships with actors and directors.

She attends A LOT of weddings.

*quoted image*

Im Chang Jung

*quoted image*

Cha Tae Hyun

*quoted image*

Yun JungHoon and Han GaIn

*quoted image*

Jo YoungGu

*quoted image*

Lee HanWe

*quoted image*

Kwon SangWoo and Son TaeYoung

*quoted image*

Sul GyungKu and Song YoonAh

*quoted image*

Tablo and Kang HyeJung

*quoted image*

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young

-

She has worked nonstop for 14 years in projects ranging from horror to historical to drama to action to mellow to comedy to fantasy.

She's been a dysfunctional student, a villan, a ghost, a reporter, a Joseon detective, a tour guide, a gisaeng, a college student, a high school student, a radio broadcast writer, a boxer, a pianist, a stuntwoman, a funeral director, a sushi restaurant owner and now an oil rig engineer and table tennis player....

There are very few actors who can take in any role as well as HJW can. She is a truly amazing person ^-^

*quoted image*

@rainluver012

i think its nice also if you can post this facts about our HAJIWON, on the first page of our thread thanks again for your wonderful work.wub.gif

Guest Chi Chi

CASS signing event today. Hope someone will release clearer pictures later on, the ones I found are not so good quality.

She seems to really like her necklace in second picture, I have seen her wearing it quite a few other times.

0c8b599c3b8be1419c163d19.jpg

ef04f29e13b0ae9138db49ec.jpg

83167f98cd24b56fe4dd3b24-1.jpg

:) Source - Baidu

HJW looks happy and fresh on her recent CASS fan signing :D She's one of the actresses I truly like because of her acting ability and radiant beauty. To know that her heart is as beautiful is such a delight. I wish her more success.

Hi ais730...glad to see you here. Yes, HJW looked happy and fresh in the latest CASS fan signing. Her hair cut like her character Lee Ji -soo in Closer to heaven.

Thanks chi-chi and f927 for the CASS signing pics.

Guest chin-i

I just would like to greet Ha Ji Won's mother for raising such a great daughter. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, AHJUMMA!

YOU'RE BOTH AMAZING WOMEN

AND you inspire us to do best for our children.

Kamsahamnida!

smile.gif