Ha Ji Won and Hyeon Jeong Hwa in Horse Culture Magazine May 2011

via http://softbook.co.kr/book/Links/horse/110505135425281

13047974922011050804450.jpg

13047974922011050804450.jpg

78269915.jpg

64506886.jpg

15464314.jpg

credit: HJW DCgall

Thanks so much Chi Chi and f972 for the lovely photos of HJW in her Cass Light fan signing event.

That little girl is so lucky to have her photo taken with HJW.

@RAINLUVER012

You're one amazing fan, thank you for sharing lots of HJW trivias. Truly enjoyed reading your write up. I didn't know she loves animals as well. Her dogs she named Harry and Potter, that is quite adorable. What made me admire her more is her warm personality, she lights up the room like a burst of sunshine with her laughter and smile, Haet-Nim fits her so well. Her down to earth personality, her caring and compassionate nature towards others, and her persistence and dedication as an actress is what I admire her the most. Even to the point of her being injured at work, she never gave up. One True Model and Inspiration. One Amazing Woman. :wub:

@chin-i That is one wonderful Mother's Day message to HJW's Mom and HJW herself. They are both blessed in every which way. I'm sure she's celebrating this special event with her Mom and family. Happy Mother's Day to Ha Ji Won's Mom and to everyone's Moms out there. :wub:

Guest wintter

thank you very much for sharing the pictures and news of ha ji won.i hope she'll marry hyun bin coz he really love her very much.

Guest gj_fil

thanks for sharing the pics and article :)

i really love HJW's eyes and smile! yay!:wub:

even at her 30s i don't see any mark of wrinkles...so pretty! i envy her!:sweatingbullets:

HAJIWON pics( 157) crdts to baidu these are assorted pics and im glad ive found this coz i have never seen it before enjoy

thanks also for sharing! :)

Guest RAINLUVER012

**HaetNim's Schedule Update!**

1. On May 6, she filmed a CF for Binggrae A Cafe La Coffee.

The CF should be released very soon.

2. She will be having ANOTHER fan signing event!

At MooDeung Baseball Stadium in GwangJu (home of the KIA Tigers) on Saturday, May 28 from 2-4 PM

HJW throwing the first game ball for the Lotte Giants Baseball Team on August 31, 2008- right before starting filming HaeUnDae

random, but I thought it was relevant xP

screenshot20110331at100.png

screenshot20110228at525.png

---

She's practically been on a nationwide tour of Korea for the past few months. haha

Olay Event in Seoul, Crocodile Ladies sign event in Incheon, Kids' Art Festival in SuWon, HyungSa/Duelist CineTalk at the JeonJu International Film Festival, Cass Light sign event in Busan, and now GwangJu!!!

Busy busy busy!!!

Guest teptepgo

wow she's cute! but she's gorgeous with her long hair xD like her lipstick *fangirl mode* xD

I notice that she always have a 'starbucks' =)))

Guest RAINLUVER012

wow she's cute! but she's gorgeous with her long hair xD like her lipstick *fangirl mode* xD

I notice that she always have a 'starbucks' =)))

HJW LOVES coffee! (That's why I'm happy she did a coffee CF recently)

In a recent interview (done a little after Secret Garden ended) she said that every morning, she has an apple and a cappuccino. (She even has a cappuccino maker at home)

She really likes cappuccinos, in 2010 KBS Entertainment Weekly went to interview her during her Compagna photoshoot and they asked her if she had any habits during photoshoots and she said she always asks for a cappuccino. They asked why she likes cappuccinos best out of the different types of coffees and she said she especially likes having coffee with milk.

When she read the Secret Garden script, she was really surprised when she read the cappuccino kiss scene. She wondered if writer Kim Eun Sook knew that she liked cappuccinos and put that in the script intentionally. haha

If you notice (during interviews and photoshoots and other events) she usually has a cup of coffee nearby. hahaha

For many of her events, (like the Crocodile Lady sign event and the Cass Light sign event) her fan cafe managers buy drinks her (using the fan club's funds) in case she gets thirsty. They always include a Starbucks coffee because they know how much she likes it.

16517948940921005829456.jpg

2592354e2ef46a9ad0c86ab.jpg

screenshot20110228at812.png

coffeerz.jpg

coffeet.jpg

1pagep.jpg

vlcsnap2011041200h18m07.png

mbmd.gif

7817527695995611mp40000.jpg

Guest sintame

Thank you RAINLUVER012, f927, maccay, ChiChi, qwer2004, ganaax, ps3hl, kjkfan7 for sharing the photos, news, video, translation and latest update about Ha Ji Won.

The way she drinks cappuccino makes me want to drink too. :lol: Starbucks & other coffee shops seem to get a lot of free advertising from Ha Ji Won. Love her in that baseball jersey. That’s one of my favorite pix, no, I like them all! :)

I got to give it to this girl. I mean I’ve never seen any actress or celebrity does this so much fan signing within a month. I’m already having a hard time signing 10 checks, 30 checks is already a pain for me. But Ha Ji Won, I’m not even sure how she does it. I’m not sure the exact number of people that comes to the event, but to sign a hundred autograph, that’s already a lot, and most of the time each person may ask for something extra. On top of that, she’s so busy with her other schedules and yet she really finds the time to reach out to her fans. This shows how much she appreciates and love her fans.

You’re the best Ha Ji Won! :wub:

Guest Chi Chi

There are others who are also interested in HJW's necklace. She does wear it a lot recently.

DC link

5321e167903aaf5ab8a167e5.jpg6728028349f47fb33b012f1a.jpg

Does it look like a letter 'J'? Jeon Hae rim 전해림?

Guest sintame

There are others who are also interested in HJW's necklace. She does wear it a lot recently.

DC link

*quoted image**quoted image*

Does it look like a letter 'J'? Jeon Hae rim 전해림?

@ChiChi, it's interesting how every little things she's wearing now is becoming more & more significant, lol! Drives fans to be more curious, lol!

@ganaax, thx for re posting the crocodile lady, been looking for that.

Oh! Ha Ji Won... everything you do is such a delight :-)

Guest ganaax

maccay,RAINLUVERO12 thanks  for kickass sector 7 poster..........

the green aura looks excellent however..i think it will be even better if it looked little more creepy/darker

This is the highly antcipated movie in our area too "SECTOR 7 ".Though  Secret garden have yet to show in my area her Sector 7 is in the news today.. stated "Top actress Ha Ji Won with hit drama SECRET GARDEN"Today is really my day.. Cheers Ha Ji won 2011 is her most busiest years... keep yourself fully occupy!!!