♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Chi Chi

Thank you to those people who posted new pictures of HJW. Keep them ( update) coming guys..

New pics from JIFF 2011.

:)

7e80ffdd235d306d5882dd73.jpg

1093e6b5fc7aab882e2e218a.jpg

dcfa178d41951b58a08bb7a3.jpg

f476c56e334bcd8380cb4ae9.jpg

e35759ad4160ea504a36d6e9.jpg

d5f51b8f5301027606088bd4.jpg

76265148be0cdb49b8127ba6.jpg

Guest RAINLUVER012

After the screening of 형사Duelist last night, there was a 40 minute "cinetalk" with guest appearance by director Lee MyungSe and HJW.

-----

Doesn't her hairstyle remind you of JiSoo from "Closer to Heaven"?

It's pretty much JiSoo with brown hair! hehe ^-^

Guest ps3hl

Hello everyone!

I missed this thread big time! :) Anyway, RAINLUVER012 sent me the translations for this video a few days ago, but since I'm somewhere away from home at the time, I wasn't able to work on the video right away. This was the OnStyle Guess CF clip of our Ji Wonnie! :)

caps.jpg

OnStyle: Ha Ji Won - Guess CF Interview

Translations: RAINLUVER012

WATCH| DOWNLOAD

--

I was reading a few pages back and I learned that I missed maccay's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!! :) I hope you had a great one.. mine's coming up soon too. LOL! XD Big hugs to everyone who posted HJW's recent event photos. Our amazing yeoja sure is busy these days.

Re: English-based 1023

Would love to be a part of that one too!! :)

Guest sintame

Thanks Chi Chi for non-stop Ha Ji Won goodies, can’t get over her. Yes, RL012, she does have the JiSoo look here, so different from yesterday. And I must say she really knows how to dress for the occasion. :)

Hello everyone!

I missed this thread big time! :) Anyway, RAINLUVER012 sent me the translations for this video a few days ago, but since I'm somewhere away from home at the time, I wasn't able to work on the video right away. This was the OnStyle Guess CF clip of our Ji Wonnie! :)

*quoted image*

WATCH| DOWNLOAD

--

I was reading a few pages back and I learned that I missed maccay's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!! :) I hope you had a great one.. mine's coming up soon too. LOL! XD Big hugs to everyone who posted HJW's recent event photos. Our amazing yeoja sure is busy these days.

I like this video. I like her sweet statement about jealousy. Come to think of it, I guess she must be really awkward when she wore that revealing dress in SG party kiss. I hope that man saw this video too, he must be very proud of her. She’s sweet, sexy, intelligent. She’s got it all!! How can you not fall for someone like her. And she must be proud of that man too who is so cute and handsome. hihi..

Thanks RAINLUVER012 & ps3hl. :)

Guest gle_perry

NEWS HJW

Goo Ha-ra "Just got prettier through plastic surgery"

photo168089.jpg

Some female artists leave shocking statements related to their appearance. They sometimes say "I'm pretty" in talk shows or awards. It looks like pretty people are proud of their prettiness. Here are some pictures of their younger days

Goo Ha-ra "I just got prettier through plastic surgery"<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Big eyes, slender body, "Barbie Girl" of female groups Goo Ha-ra. She said, "I did touch up my face a little but my baby face is still there. Her pointy nose and deer-like eyes in the picture proves she's right. This is the picture that cut off at once the rumor that she had a major face lift.

Hwang Jeong-eum "My dream when I was younger was becoming Miss Korea"

She made SG Wanabe Kim Yong-joon fall in love with her at first sight. Well, she wanted to become Miss Korea. In "Little Angels" in her younger days she was envied by her seniors because of her looks. Her picture proves this wasn't an over statement. Her clear features and cute smile brings out the word "indeed".

-Sin Bong-seon "I've always been pretty"

Attractive comedian Sin Bong-seon said, "I didn't become pretty. I have always been pretty". In her kindergarten graduation picture her crossed face is so cute. Her double-eye lidded eyes and round nose is Sin Bong-seon today. "I have always been cute" is better suitable than "I have always been pretty".

-Ha Ji-won "I was pretty from birth"

The in-talk "Since when were you so pretty?" made Ha Ji-won answer, "I was pretty since birth". Where does she get the confidence? We can see the answer in her elementary school graduation picture. She had bold eyes and an egg-shaped face.

-IU "I was prettier when I was younger"

IU said, "I was prettier when I was younger" at a younger picture of herself. To be called the 'national little sister' must it be this basic? Fair skin and cute features. Little IU is sitting on the grass with a cute pose. There is no other word to explain her but "national cutie". I ~ like ~ IU~ what shall I do?!

-Sully "I know I'm pretty"

"I know I am pretty but am I really that pretty?" says Sully in her diary from when she was in elementary school. From the "Pretty Kid Contest" she is an approved beauty. Her picture from the past is also the best. Her big eyes cover half her face and she has puffy lips with a natural V-line. Netizens say she must've saved the country in her previous life.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest RAINLUVER012

Schedule update!

According to one of her fan cafe administrators, HJW will have ANOTHER fan signing event!

Saturday, May 7 @ ShinSeGe Department Store in Centum City in Busan. 2:30 PM

For Cass Light.

She's so busy these days! Right before going into filming!

Guest ganaax

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/363473-movie-2011-upcoming-korea%EC%BD%94%EB%A6%AC%EC%95%84/#entry17103201

Thanks RAINLUVER012 ,ps3hl,Chi Chi,gle_perry

Guest gilerkore

Thanks for posting the latest subbed video ps3hl.

I always enjoyed watching her interviews.

So straightforward. She's also verrrryyy charming.

So even when she said she'll be jealous if Hyun Bin were to act alongside Tang Wei after Secret Garden, she expressed it adorably.

One can't help but go awww... with tilted head. Hehe.

Love her, at a mature age but still so 'kyowo'!

Guest maccay

Hello everyone!

*quoted image*

WATCH| DOWNLOAD

--

Wow, this sure made my day. Thanks a whole bunch guys for all the updates, photos and this lovely subbed video ps3hl! Thanks for the bday greetings as well, you're too sweet. Advance Happy Birthday to you! Have fun! :D

Different look in two different events. I like her sweet charming look @ the Kids Arts Festival. Whereas her style @ the JIFF was more casual but still edgy with that geometric long vest. Did she cut her bangs? seems shorter to me, or just styled differently.

I like how you mentioned That man sintame. It also gave a big smile on my face when she mentioned in that video she likes the military look and indeed she wore a military jacket @ the VIP screening of My Black Mini Dress. ;)

" I was pretty since birth."~Ha Ji Won..... I agree >100% :D

Guest thedolleffect

@Chi Chi, RAINLUVER012, ganaax, gle_perry

Thank you for the wonderful pictures! :D Ha Ji Won looks very feminine! And regal I must say. Her smiles are the best. I agree with everyone here saying  that her smile is the secret to her youthful appearance and radiating  beauty.

@Chi Chi

That picture of her with a young Yoo Seung Ho is fantastic. Very helpful for comparison and reminiscing haha. Both of them look the same after all these years. The only difference is that YSH has grown taller than our HJW and manlier. :P And the kids during the event are hilarious! First is the question if she and YSH are a couple. I can't blame the kid, the two actually look good together (reminded of the old picture with the young YSH blush.gif). Haha. And THAT question about Hyun Bin. :wub: Oh kids are so adorable!

After her feminine appearance for the Kids Festival, HJW is back to her cute style but is still feminine. She truly has style.

@ganaax

I'm also excited to see the trailer of Sector 7! :w00t: Hope it will be soon.

@gle_perry

Kim So Eun aka "Little Ha Ji Won" meeting the one and the only Ha Ji Won would have been awesome. Wonder how their interaction would go. ^_^

@RAINLUVER012 and ps3hl

Thank you for your work in the video. Will be watching it in YT after posting this comment heehee

Belated happy birthday to maccay and advance happy birthday to ps3hl! :) More blessings for you. I'm so happy to be sharing my admiration for HJW with you guys. And thank you for all your contribution and helpful posts to the thread.

To everyone, thank you very much for all the posts, pictures, updates, news about HJW. I may not be able to identify each and everyone of you but everything you post is a delight to us and everyone else seeing the thread. ;)

Guest ganaax

i feeling dumb posting alone in sector 7 thread,

does anyone know that there is thread for sector 7?(i found it too late, other members all went of  , + moderator deleted old posts)

to monster/sector 7 film fans

http://www.soompi.co...B4%91%EA%B5%AC/

(im not fan of monster film but this film looks/promises to be very very epic film)

Guest liway1430281933

A few hours from now, Secret Garden will premier here in one of our Philippine televison channel ,  Waaaaaaa, i'm excited......

Guest gle_perry

ha ji won got the nickname Pearl of Asia, are very suitable for such an HA JI WON.. w00t.gif

Guest gle_perry

in korea ha ji won in 1000 also have a nickname actress faces

every drama or movie there are always new things created by HJW..

Guest RAINLUVER012

New behind the scenes picture from Sector 7! ^^

htm20110502162708020000.jpg

[A picture "stolen" from the filming set] Ha JiWon, Oh JiOh, Song SeByuk, and Park ChulMin collapse from laughing

The bloodthirsty monster has started attacking. The dark sea surrounds every side. There is nowhere to run to or hide. The workers on the isolated "Eclipse" oil ship have one choice: to die or to kill.

We thought the filming set of Sector 7 would be tense but there is laughter all around. While Song SeByuk, who was the first to be attacked by the monster, drips blood from his leg, Park ChulMin cracks a joke and everyone breaks out in loud laughter. Of course, this is after, the actors received the "OK" sign. Because of Park ChulMin's laughter and Song SeByuk's responses, Ha JiWon and Oh JiOh are constantly collapsing in laughter. "Photogenic" Director Kim JiHoon is also seen in the picture. These jokes are fatigue-relievers to the people working hard on the set of Sector 7.

source: http://www.movieweek.co.kr/article/article.html?aid=26423

Guest RAINLUVER012

*quoted image*

Source: DC

I hope someone will translate it into English

The article I just translated is the same article.

That is the scan from the actual "Movie Week" magazine and I found the online version.

^^

Guest qwer2004

The article I just translated is the same article.

That is the scan from the actual "Movie Week" magazine and I found the online version.

^^

thank you

2sis.jpg

from baidu

Guest qwer2004

[창간특집 스타인터뷰1] 하지원 "모두들 나에게 독한 배우라고…"

20110413_36.jpg

하지원(33)은 천생 배우다. 하지원에게선 ‘사람 전해림(하지원의 본명)’의 모습은 거의 보이지 않고 ‘배우 하지원’의 모습만 보인다.

더구나 기자는 하지원과 초등학교와 중학교를 함께 다닌 동창이다. 친구인 기자와 얘기를 하면서도 어린 시절의 편안한 얘기를 할 때보다 배우 생활 얘기를 할 때 눈이 훨씬 빛난다. 어린 시절, 공부 잘하는 모범생 전해림을 기억해 온 기자에게는 그런 모습이 조금 낯설기도 했다. 4월의 따뜻한 봄볕이 쐬는 날 한가로운 카페에서 ‘동창 전해림’을 만나 수다를 떨었다.

-넌 정말 독한 것 같아.

“난 독하지 않은 것 같은데 사람들이 다 독하다고 하네.”

-하긴 네가 독한 성격은 아니었는데.

“다른 사람은 그렇게 안하나? 내가 생각했을 때 다 이 정도는 하는 것 같은데 왜 나한테만 이런 칭찬을 하나싶어서 감사해. 하지만 나는 ‘내가 해야겠다’고 마음먹은 것에 대해선 망설임이 없어. 작품을 선택하면 후회하거나 불안하거지 하지 않으려고 해.”

하지원은 그간 여배우가 하기 힘든 여러 가지 역할을 멋지게 연기해 냈다. 영화 ‘1번가의 기적’에서는 권투 선수로 나왔고, ‘해운대’에서는 억척스러운 장사꾼으로 등장했다. 드라마 ‘다모’에서는 조선시대 여자 형사로 등장했고, 현재 촬영을 준비 중인 영화 ‘코리아’에서는 탁구 선수 ‘현정화’ 역할을 맡았다.

-넌 정말 어려운 역할은 도맡아 하는 것 같아. 오죽하면 ‘힘든 역할이면 하지원을 시키라’는 말이 다 있겠니.

“일부러 어려운 역할을 선택하는 건 아니야. 시나리오가 좋아서 선택한 것이지. 좋은 시나리오인데 힘든 역할이라는 이유 때문에 포기하고 싶지 않아. 난 도전을 해보고 싶고, 또 재미도 있을 것 같아. 지금 배우는 탁구도 너무 재미있어.”

-여배우들은 보통 예쁘게 나오는 역할을 맡고 싶어 하잖아.

“그런 분위기도 바뀌지 않을까 싶어. 할리우드 여배우들은 그렇지 않잖아. 역할을 위해 5~6개월이 넘게 트레이닝을 받은 후 연기에 임하잖아. 난 예쁘게 나오는 역할을 하기 위해 배우 된 것은 아니야.”

-넌 네가 시나리오를 직접 보고 출연 결정을 하지? 신인 시절에는 매니지먼트에 따라 배우가 뜨기도 하고 지기도 하지만 너 정도의 위치에 오르면 결국 많은 것들을 직접 결정해야 하잖아. 그런 점에서 넌 정말 시나리오를 잘 고르는 것 같아. 너의 ‘똑똑함’을 느껴.

“최종 결정을 해야 하는 것이 점점 많아지지. 매사에 신중해져. 다행히 나도 신인 때에 비해 좋은 작품을 볼 수 있는 눈이 생겼고. 많은 시나리오를 보다보니 어떤 것들이 내 감성을 흔드는지 알 수 있게 됐어.”

(스타인터뷰2에서 이어집니다)