♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest ganaax

is there any korean actor or actress which is managed to sell 14-million tickets in one year except Ha Ji Won ?(i just little wondering about it)

Guest ganaax

bigger version of the new Sector 7 posters

13050741562011051109360.jpg

HJW in the middle! heheh

13050741562011051109361.jpg

Credit HJW Dcgall

yeah... all new actors in left side and all veteran actors in right side....

Guest RAINLUVER012

Sector 7 teaser trailer will be released today at 12 AM, South Korean time (I guess that's tomorrow then... haha))

source of info: HJW gall

Guest ganaax

wow..........just wow....w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif:w00t:..........can't wait it......thanks so so much for amazing news RAINLUVER012

what a great day!!.. i guess tomorrow will be even greater day

Guest ganaax

i hope it will include kickass HJW's combat with viral monster scene(i know that viral monsters design is big secret but still hopes to see some monster fighting scene...)

Guest ganaax

RAINLUVER012 again and again thanks so much........you're my hero/heroine........i was dying to watch this trailer , this movie looks very  different what i imagined , this film looks more like hollywood film......

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/214891-movie-2011-upcoming-sector-7-7%EA%B4%91%EA%B5%AC/page__st__20

Guest sintame

OMG! I want to see this movie! !!!!

I don't care about the alien anymore, even if it scares me to death, lol!! I want to see Ha Ji Won!

RAINLUVER012 - do you know if this will be released outside Korea too. I'm hoping they release this in the US too, like Warriors Way & Ahjussii, New York/Chicago will be nice. I just got to see Ha Ji Won or else it will be a long wait for the dvd.

Ha Ji Won ssi looks so hot in that poster, want to see her fight that mighty beast, haha!!!

Guest creaturedreams

Thanks for the teaser. I would have preferred if they did the whole J.J Abrams, Christopher Nolan teasers, where we don't get a look of the creature until we actually go into the film or we only get a very small glimpse such as the tentacles which they have done.

Guest ps3hl

@RAINLUVER012

OMG!! I just saw the teaser.. How I wish I live in Korea right now so I can see the movie immediately after it's official release!! XD Thank you for the link. Looks like our Ji Wonnie will kick some monster richard simmons on that film.. (yeah!) ;) Can't wait to see it.

era6wx.jpg

I keep on replaying the whole thing and pausing on this scene.. lol!

Please help translate the teaser.. I beg of you.. :) jebal.. :mellow:

oh and I agree with sintame - she's totally hot on that poster!! *girlcrushalert*

Guest teptepgo

waaah! sector 7 .. I can't wait to watch it! with english subtitle! I guess I will be waiting for "months" in order to watch this T.T gosh.. I need to study "korean" right now .. :)))

whoaaaa RAINLUVER!!! those were some very cool gifs!

she looks so awesomely badass I just can't wait for the movie to come out (although realistically I won't be able to watch it until the DVD comes out. bleh).

well, in the mean time, am (im)patiently waiting for my SG copy to arrive...

ps. soompi gives me a fright with the new layout. I thought this was allkpop.... lol

Guest ganaax

Cannes 2011: Korea' s CJ Entertainment Pre-Sells Sector 7 and White

CJ Entertainment has announced a couple of pre-sales on its titles in the Cannes market: the 3D underwater creature feature Sector 7 and horror film White, about a fictional K-pop duo that records a hit off a mysterious untitled music video. Read on for the trailers and more info on both flicks.

Sector 7, due out in Korea as a 2011 summer tentpole movie, has pre-sold to Germany (MFA+), Taiwan (Serenity), Indonesia/Philippines (VSG), the Middle East (Shooting Stars) and Vietnam (BHD). The film also previously announced pre-sales to France (TF1), Thailand (M Pictures), Singapore/Malaysia (Scorpio East) during EFM. Award-winning actress Ha Ji-won stars for new director Kim Ji-hoon.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/44374/cannes-2011-korea-s-cj-entertainment-pre-sells-sector-7-and-white