♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi! Newbie here~~ since I can't c0ntain my feeling anym0re, so I decided to post~

I never thought I would be hooked with this actress, I only have watched her in Hwang jin yi couple of years ago, but i didnt pay much attention to her. But HJW really amazed me after I watched Secret Garden! During the action scenes, funny scenes, serious scenes, crying scenes, romantic scenes, she can perfectly express the em0tions needed in any kinds of scenes~! I really became her fan after watching SeGa! Thats why I dig her old m0vies and watched them. So far I have watched Sex is Zero and 100 days with Mr. Arrogant. In SiZ, she's so hot. I never thought she had played that kinda sexy role.(but I find her awesome there!). And although it was a sexy comedy m0vie, i still find it as a good m0vie coz it will teach us m0ral lessons in the end. . I'm glad she didnt have a scene that has to be totally naked  like the other actresses there does. . . Then, in 100days w/ Mr. arrogant, she was so funny there! She always crack me up with her facial expressions,she's so cute~  she looks so young in that m0vie. She plays a highschool senior yet her age in real life by that time were around 25. (bcoz it was a 2004 m0vie) but she really look like a highschool student there~ i was so impressed whenever I see her crying, she's so natural I just can't help but to get carried away. . . I want to watch her other dramas aside from Hwang jin yi . . Will surely find time to watch her other previous projects. This woman was really cool. She's diverse, she didn't stick to only one typical role. She doesn't care if a role will require her to look unpretty. Her concern is to show to her fans and to all the viewers that she could be an All-around-actress. She wants viewers to see every different side of her as an artist. . What can I ask for? I totally love her. . I think I grown a girl crush after seeing her in SeGa. Such a brilliant actress. I hope she'll continue to give us happiness in the near future. I'm always ready to support her. . .I believe this woman truly is one of the most PRECIOUS GEM in korean entertainment industry~ :) . . . And omo! I've seen sector 7 trailer, it was really awesome!

Really anticipating to watch it!

HJW unnie fighting!! ^^

@myghell

welcome to the group im so happy that many people are starting to appreciate hajiwon's true beauty and talent it really makes my heart big,she is truly an amazing person and so captivitating.I also want to recommend some of her very good and hit drama such as What Happened in Bali since i can see that your siggy is Gong Yoo why not try to watch also his bff Jo in sung hehehe, and also try to watch her other saeguk drama Damo, you will never get dissappointed with my recommendations plus watch her movies,Reversal of Fortune, Love so divine,Daddy long legs,Miracle on 1st street,Babo,Haeundae and Closer to Heaven aka My Love,By my side enjoy and have a good Hajiwon weekend 

Guest Chi Chi

I am going to watch the new coffee commerical now, thanks sintame :)

I just found these BTS from Secret Garden in Baidu...how I wish these scenes were included in Ep20. :wub:

2df5b11462f93653b2de059d.jpg

5bf039193e2e394972f05de4.jpg

9bc5ae79b29678089922ed1d.jpg

f527456e0de15aedd1a2d318.jpg

8536bda10aa0ab4c6c22eb09.jpg

Guest teptepgo

made a screencaps of her new coffee commercial .. waa.. she's really gorgeous with long hair isn't she?

:D

tumblr_ll70mqw9vZ1qi52kf.pngtumblr_ll70qgv0II1qi52kf.pngtumblr_ll70o8Sh1z1qi52kf.png

Thanks for posting those amazing BTS photos for SeG! They are funny. Did he lock her out? They behave like little kids!

Those BTS for wedding night kiss (posted in SeG by angelic Chi Chi as well) are hot! But it made me think this might be the last rom-com for HJW. She really struggled with the kissing bit. Took them 6 hours to get it right.

Guest ganaax

hoping Movie Daesang for Ha Ji Won (sector7) ,her award collection lacks just movie daesang,  she won all other major awards from Baeksang,Blue Dragon,Daejong, and all major awards 3 big channel...KBS,MBC,SBS,....

her drama career

School 2 (1999 -KBS) - dunno....

Secret(2000 -MBC) -rating dunno(all i know is this one was big hit)  - evil selfish sister(villain role)

Life is Beatiful (2001 -KBS) -rating dunno - heir of hotel boss

Damo(2003-MBC) -rating dunno(Damo crazy) - Damo/ the chosun era undercover lady detective

WHIB(2004 -SBS) -rating 40% - tour guide(many people don't like the ending of this drama)

Hwang Jin Yi(2006 -KBS) - rating 29% - Gisaeng(She won Daesang for this one....)

SG(2010 -SBS) -rating 35% (SG fever) - stunt woman

so waiting her next drama project (probably in 2016 ) lol.....

Guest maccay

Some Ha Ji Won's 'a cafe la' gifs from DC

1305378079_201105142202102938204201_0jpg.gif

1305378079_201105142202122938204201_0jpg.gif

1305378079_201105142202132938204201_0jpg.gif

I like how she's jammin with the guys. And I like the South American feel to it. Great choice for the company for choosing her coz she loves coffee too. Thanks sintame for sharing the YT link.

We know she's busy with her film Korea but look @ how many modelling/ CF she has done, including her photo shoot and fan signing.

~Guess Eyewear

~Crocodile Ladies

~Cass Light

~A Cafe La

Really impressive and admirable... :wub:

@ Chi Chi and @niknokdagu425 thanks for sharing the SG DVD photos. They're quite adorable. I agree it would have been really nice if they included that scene. But i'm glad though they added that in the DVD. When is region 1 format comin out?

@ myghell welcome, it's so nice to see more people admiring Ji Wonnie. :D Make time to watch her other dramas and movies that you have not seen, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. ;)

Thank you for the welcome note niknokdagu425 and maccay ~ It feels great being a HJW fan. . I actually hate myself for n0t rec0gnizing her acting and beauty before. But I know its n0t too late. Thats why I wanted to see m0re of her dramas and m0vies. I'm craving to see her acting. I started watching Daddy long legs last night but haven't finish it yet. . I feel its a very sad m0vie. Is it a korean version of the manga Judy Abott? The cartoon show Judy Abott was my all time fav. . There are similarities in the story, but in the m0vie, I think daddy long legs died?? Aiyy. .Got to finish it later. . niknokdagu425, yeah WHIB is in line on my list. Jo in sung was quite handsome too just like his bff Gong yoo oppa. .Hehe. . I remember this drama was aired in a local channel here couple of years ago, its title here is Memories in Bali but I did n0t watch it becoz i'm watching an0ther kdrama with same time slot on the other channel by that time. . Its a sad drama too coz I heard the male lead killed himself. .

Thanks for the link to sector 7 ganaax !

Chi Chi thank you again for the bts pics. They look so sweet and funny like little kids playing around. . Awhile ago, I think all the gardeners at SeGa thread are going crazy over the bts kiss scene pics and video. .Hahaha

sintame and teptepgo thanks for the coffee commercial. It feels refreshing to see her in that commercial. . :)

aiyoo. . It will really took a lot of time for me to dig all the treasure hidden in this thread. .

Proud to be a Ha Ji Won fan~!! Fighting!

Guest vbabe0819

Hi! Newbie here~~ since I can't c0ntain my feeling anym0re, so I decided to post~

I never thought I would be hooked with this actress, I only have watched her in Hwang jin yi couple of years ago, but i didnt pay much attention to her. But HJW really amazed me after I watched Secret Garden! During the action scenes, funny scenes, serious scenes, crying scenes, romantic scenes, she can perfectly express the em0tions needed in any kinds of scenes~! I really became her fan after watching SeGa! Thats why I dig her old m0vies and watched them. So far I have watched Sex is Zero and 100 days with Mr. Arrogant. In SiZ, she's so hot. I never thought she had played that kinda sexy role.(but I find her awesome there!). And although it was a sexy comedy m0vie, i still find it as a good m0vie coz it will teach us m0ral lessons in the end. . I'm glad she didnt have a scene that has to be totally naked  like the other actresses there does. . . Then, in 100days w/ Mr. arrogant, she was so funny there! She always crack me up with her facial expressions,she's so cute~  she looks so young in that m0vie. She plays a highschool senior yet her age in real life by that time were around 25. (bcoz it was a 2004 m0vie) but she really look like a highschool student there~ i was so impressed whenever I see her crying, she's so natural I just can't help but to get carried away. . . I want to watch her other dramas aside from Hwang jin yi . . Will surely find time to watch her other previous projects. This woman was really cool. She's diverse, she didn't stick to only one typical role. She doesn't care if a role will require her to look unpretty. Her concern is to show to her fans and to all the viewers that she could be an All-around-actress. She wants viewers to see every different side of her as an artist. . What can I ask for? I totally love her. . I think I grown a girl crush after seeing her in SeGa. Such a brilliant actress. I hope she'll continue to give us happiness in the near future. I'm always ready to support her. . .I believe this woman truly is one of the most PRECIOUS GEM in korean entertainment industry~ :) . . . And omo! I've seen sector 7 trailer, it was really awesome!

Really anticipating to watch it!

HJW unnie fighting!! ^^

Welcome to this threadsmile.gif I agree HJW doesn't seem to take on any easy roles, Hwang Jin Yi for instance was a real struggle learning all those traditional dances - being a good dancer was half of the task, but being "captivating" while dancing was the real challenge, however, HJW did it with such grace and style..  She is really a true gem in Korean entertainment.. A rare artist that you will admire not only for her work of art but also for her dispositiion and hard work,

Guest teptepgo

wahaha just wanna share this video I found

Secret Garden DVD - E20 Kiss BTS Extended

= awkwardness? :))

Guest lillh

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=secretgarden&no=258357&page=1&bbs=

5373867e0fbc433b35a80fb5.jpg

d764c8716ec43a76d52af194.jpg

5373867e0fbc433b35a80fb5.jpg

80746382aea81eb23b012f42.jpg

867429884683a95b38f3cf4f.jpg

6a9cd3e4d7459f511bd81f5b.jpg