♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest RAINLUVER012

Sector 7 Official Site

http://cafe.naver.com/2011sector7

22855957user203117.jpg

704sector72011.jpg

Character Profiles (with my basic translations xP)

sector72011.jpg

Cha HaeJoon (Ha JiWon)

Duty: Underwater repair manager

Personality: An adventurer. She's easy going and strong. She's the most attached to Sector 7 and often quarrels with the indecisive headquarters.

sector72011.jpg

Kim DongSu (Oh JiHo)

Duty: Profiler

Personality: He's sly but has a pure heart. He thinks he's in a relationship with HaeJoon, but everyone around him sees it is a one-sided love.

02sector72011.jpg

Ahn JungMan

Duty: Captain

Personality: Because of his charismatic leadership, everyone trusts each other. He cares for HaeJoon, a veteran who knows Sector 7 like the back of her hand, more than others because he is her father's friend.

source: Sector 7 official website

Guest ganaax

yes, i have mixed feelings about this trailer....(some good and some bad impression)

it's reminded me Armageddon(Bruce Willis) and Alien(Sigourney Weaver)

there is plenty of hollywood's monster movies so i hoping to see some original korean styled blockbuster movie.(im just little tried of hollywood films  +most of hollywood actors just stiff as wood...)

as for HJW , as usually she is amazing......love her action.....

Guest maccay

@RAINLUVER012

That is one kick richard simmons Sector 7 trailer...Thanks for sharing its Official site and character profiles.

It would be really cool to watch it on 3D.

13051073232011051118514.jpg

Her image in that sleeveless shirt sure reminds me of Lara Croft. No wonder she's called Korea's Angelina Jolie.

@ganaax

Thanks for the article... So most of them live in high-rises eh? It would be really cool to live near a celebrities place. It must be expensive too.

====

So I was watching Episode 1 of Romance Town last night and it got me into it because it has a lil touch of HJW. It started with the characters watching Hyeon Jeong Hwa winning the World Championships and we all know HJW is playing HJH in her upcoming film Korea. And another scene was when the character of Sung Yu Ri was in the club dancing, they were playing Wax/HJW's Oppa song. It would be really cool to see Ji Wonnie dance that again. Haha.. ;)

@ganaax

Thanks for the Miracle on 1st Street pics! She really looks like a pro boxer in those pics!! I know it was tough on her as she has said that, that is one role that she could not do again.

@RAINLUVER012

As a newbie fan of HJW, I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to put forth that amazing tribute to our amazing woman!! You've incorporated all the wonderful traits that make her stand out among the rest. Definitely "haet-nim" is a very fitting name for her as she "shines" on screen and off-screen!! I'm proud to be her fan and I'm proud of you for posting this and proud to be amongst all of you fans here as we all share in our admiration for HJW, not only as an actress who puts her 100% in no matter what she does, but also as a person whose sincerity, humbleness and contagious smile and laughter affect all those around her. Just like in episode 1 when KJW watches GRI in awe as a stunt woman and in episode 14 during the party scene where he says he has never seen this kind of cool person before...I have never seen an actress this captivating before! Thank you!

@Chi Chi and f927

Thanks for the pics of Cass signing event! So cute how the fan bought the eagle to her!! I guess she really likes eagles! :)

@maccay and RAINLUVER012

Thanks for the Korea and Sector 7 pics!! Really love how she stands out in the poster! I bet she's the only female that would!! And it's also ironic about the description of the characters...so fitting to the actors IMO.

@5.mystline

I agree with you! While the trailer was definitely awesome, it would have been more intriguing not to show so much of the monster in the trailer.

@midorimi

I so agree with your comment! Almost made me think of Director Park from SeGa saying "why why why?"! Who wouldn't love this woman? :)

It's so nice to see new names here as well as the familiar ones! Waving hello to my fellow amazing fans! :wub:

Oh one last thing, RAINLUVER012 how about starting 1023 international fanclub? I think it would be fitting to have you as president! :P

Edit: ok THIS is the last thing! ps3hlmaybe with RAINLUVER012's permission, you can post her post on your blog? I just think its too good of a post! Need to share with many fans as we can! What do you think?

Guest teptepgo

stalking Ha Ji Won saw this video on youtube

(graduation from University) xD I wonder what she's talking about haha

Guest teptepgo

gotta love to share this link

Ha Ji won photos me2day during filming of Secret Garden

Photos are from HJW's management company http://me2day.net/wellmadestar

View all and Translation of the photos are here

http://otayamin.word...-ji-won-me2day/

wellmadestar_1295320068_43712e.jpgwellmadestar_1294369314_72629b.jpgwellmadestar_1293875068_12284.jpgwellmadestar_1293375841_92879_me2photo_me2photo.jpg

Ha Ji Won, will be appearing in Running Man http://thedramascenes.com/2011/03/22/actor-updates-ha-ji-won-will-be-appearring-in-running-man/

Does anybody know where I can watch that ep w/ eng?? xD

Ha Ji Won, will be appearing in Running Man http://thedramascenes.com/2011/03/22/actor-updates-ha-ji-won-will-be-appearring-in-running-man/

that was a false news/rumor, apparently.

she didn't guest in Running Man. I don't think she would, not with her packed schedule, I don't think.

maybe we need to wait until it's promotion time for Sector 7 and Korea for her to appear on any variety show.

Thank you for the link to otayamin!! I'm not a subscriber to wordpress so just want to say THANK YOU and love your site otayamin if you happen to read this!! (since I couldn't leave a comment on your page)

BTW, never knew that HJW was from wellmade and didn't know other stars like Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Hyuk, Kim Nam Joo/Kim Seung Woo couple were part of it either! Thanks for the info! :) And like tetsi posted, that was misinformation about RM. Most likely she will not appear in variety shows. Top stars usually don't and it was very unusual when she did appear in Murakpa and FO though.

BTW, never knew that HJW was from wellmade and didn't know other stars like Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Hyuk, Kim Nam Joo/Kim Seung Woo couple were part of it either! Thanks for the info! :) And like tetsi posted, that was misinformation about RM. Most likely she will not appear in variety shows. Top stars usually don't and it was very unusual when she did appear in Murakpa and FO though.

yeah, I thought it was very surprising of her to guest on FO. a much delightful surprise!

but I do hope she would make an appearance on KBS WinWIn (mostly because this is shown on KBS world and is subtitled, heehee...). plus the MC is Kim SeungWoo (with whom she co-starred in a movie before AND from the same agency) so prolly she'd put that into consideration... (pwetty pwease, HJW-ssi)

Guest teptepgo

@TETSI Oh really? thanks for clarifying it ... because I was surprised that she "appeared" (almost) on Running Man...xD

@kjkfan7 I didn't know too! .. I saw those pictures while I was looking for SeGa's BTS xD

Guest Chi Chi

Lunch/dinner break during Sector 7 filming

fffc368e62933a5ba08bb7b1.jpg

91c08870beccad625243c1b2.jpg

HJW thanking her fan club for the delicious samgyetang

15237649d1c6b479dc5401be.jpg

BTS Commentating SG DVD

ad141c4b653e964abb127b7b.jpg

0638862cc5bf0069c9955962.jpg

Credit: various users in Baidu/dc - yumimoney,jjkk17 and lynne27.

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Ha Ji Won, will be appearing in Running Man http://thedramascene...in-running-man/

Thanks heaps for the photos! Ji Won is so sweet and jolly, how can anyone not enjoy working with her?

Thanks to Chi-Chi too.  The recording for the SGD DVD was on 2/3, 5 days before HB enlisted. They seemed so happy together.

@tetsi totally agree' KBS WIN WIN' If HJW was in ...it going to break rating record and i'm dieing to know what sort of questions they going to ask her. I saw jo sang wook ( he said he wanted to work with HJW) epi..you will like him for his humbleness and nice voice too.

@ Mr. Kobegiant you are right , they are really happy... just love the way he look at her!!!!

Hi! Newbie here~~ since I can't c0ntain my feeling anym0re, so I decided to post~

I never thought I would be hooked with this actress, I only have watched her in Hwang jin yi couple of years ago, but i didnt pay much attention to her. But HJW really amazed me after I watched Secret Garden! During the action scenes, funny scenes, serious scenes, crying scenes, romantic scenes, she can perfectly express the em0tions needed in any kinds of scenes~! I really became her fan after watching SeGa! Thats why I dig her old m0vies and watched them. So far I have watched Sex is Zero and 100 days with Mr. Arrogant. In SiZ, she's so hot. I never thought she had played that kinda sexy role.(but I find her awesome there!). And although it was a sexy comedy m0vie, i still find it as a good m0vie coz it will teach us m0ral lessons in the end. . I'm glad she didnt have a scene that has to be totally naked like the other actresses there does. . . Then, in 100days w/ Mr. arrogant, she was so funny there! She always crack me up with her facial expressions,she's so cute~ she looks so young in that m0vie. She plays a highschool senior yet her age in real life by that time were around 25. (bcoz it was a 2004 m0vie) but she really look like a highschool student there~ i was so impressed whenever I see her crying, she's so natural I just can't help but to get carried away. . . I want to watch her other dramas aside from Hwang jin yi . . Will surely find time to watch her other previous projects. This woman was really cool. She's diverse, she didn't stick to only one typical role. She doesn't care if a role will require her to look unpretty. Her concern is to show to her fans and to all the viewers that she could be an All-around-actress. She wants viewers to see every different side of her as an artist. . What can I ask for? I totally love her. . I think I grown a girl crush after seeing her in SeGa. Such a brilliant actress. I hope she'll continue to give us happiness in the near future. I'm always ready to support her. . .I believe this woman truly is one of the most PRECIOUS GEM in korean entertainment industry~ :) . . . And omo! I've seen sector 7 trailer, it was really awesome!

Really anticipating to watch it!

HJW unnie fighting!! ^^