♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Yeah...you're right niknokdagu. The male supporting cast is HB's bestfriend in Taxi. You know what...I tried very hard to escape from SEGA's spell but at the end ...I still meet with something or someone that connected directly or indirectly with SEGA . Don't know what to do.

@mrkobe,

Yeah jo insung is close , looks like he  regretted not tackling her when he got a chance.. now i think is o.o1 chance left ..pity right!

[/quote

May be he is more mature now. Has done his military service and is ALL set to settle down......:)

Guest gle_perry

Bae Doona and Ha Ji-won 'actress in 30s' no make up love

photo167612.jpg

Actresses Bae Doona and Ha Ji-won's naked faces enviable to women in their 20s have the netizens attention.

Bae Doona uploaded a picture of Ha Ji-won and herself on her mini homepage under the title "Ji-won♡Doo-na" on the 26th.

In the picture Bae Doona and Ha Ji-won are wearing table tennis uniforms the color of blue and pink and smiling. These two have no makeup and their naked faces showed off milk-like skin, making those who look at them exclaim.

Those who have seen the picture say, "You two look so young", "My tweo favorite actresses. You're so pretty", "You get younger every time", "You guys look good together" and more.

Meanwhile Bae Doona and Ha Ji-won are currently shooting the movie "Korea" which is based on the 1991 Ziba World Table Tennis Championships where the unitary inter-Korean team won for the first time.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Ha JI won and bae doo naa looks so young

with all due respect, just wanted to ask if Ha Ji Won has an English 1023 fanbase? I see that there is a Korean and Chinese 1023, but apart from this Soompi thread, is there an official International Fan Club? I found the English-subbing site that our dear friends kjkfan7, uxmod, RAINLUVER012 and ps3hl started (which many fans are of course very thankful for), but is there another English site?

I am meeting people who would like to get updated with Ji Won and also to collectively do projects on her behalf so just wanted to help direct them if there's an official English/International fanclub. :)

If there's none, will there be people interested in starting one?

@Earthprincess

You can count me in too! I was wondering the same thing actually if there was an English 1023! :)

Sorry for MIA everyone! Thank you all for posting all those great pics!! JiWon and Doona pic is SO cute!! They look like high schoolers there! LOL!

maccay

Thank you for posting the CrocLady fan signing! It's just too bad that those fans didn't want to share with rest of us but I guess they had their own reasons and we can only respect them. RL012 Thanks for giving us the heads up on that since it was not done intentionally. And THANK you for translating that article about the Baeksang awards!! It really helped me to understand since I actually don't watch any award shows. Only saw SBS because of SeGa! haha! And I remember reading some article about how Baeksang had put a film for nomination last year or year before when it had not even been released to the public. Anyways, I am hoping for the best for HJW and SeGa!! Fighting!!

thedolleffect

When I first saw that pic of HJW on my phone, didn't think much of it except that she looked gorgeous with long hair and that dress but then when I saw it on my laptop, I noticed she was spelling out "L-O-V-E"! LOL!! She is just too adorable isn't she? :wub:

Guest maccay

kjkfan7 Thank you for the kind words. I've been MIA myself, I had been out and about coz it's my bday month ;) hehe but I miss the thread too. Ha Ji Won must be really busy practicing ping pong this days. I wonder if will she be attending the JIFF Jeonju International Film Festival. Oh btw, I love that photo too with her 1023 sign, which also means LOVE.

10231w.jpg

gle_perry Thank you for the article. HJW and BDN look so young indeed, like high schoolers like kjkfan7 said. They seem to have become good friends kinda like taking a picture in a photo booth. Looking pretty even without make-up, they don't look their age at all.

d6a2c7cc0b93d5a9f2895cc.jpg

I agree with you guys, there should be an English 1023, her management should make one for her, so her International English speaking fans will gather in and talk about our Amazing yeoja, of course I'm gonna be one of them.

I also wonder if she has taken some rest during the Holy week. I hope SOMEONE visited her too, just myself wishful thinking. ;)

Some Sector 7 stills~

56540123201104222251183.jpg

1899939550x550281.jpg

kjkfan7 Thank you for the kind words. I've been MIA myself, I had been out and about coz it's my bday month ;) hehe but I miss the thread too. Ha Ji Won must be really busy practicing ping pong this days. I wonder if will she be attending the JIFF Jeonju International Film Festival. Oh btw, I love that photo too with her 1023 sign, which also means LOVE.

@maccay

OMG...I feel like an idiot! LOL!! :) I've always wondered why her fanclub was called "1023" and now that you have "spelled" it out for me, the light bulb went on! HAHAHA!! :D

I LOVE 1023! Such a great name for such an amazing woman! :) Thanks maccay and hope you had/have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wub: P.S. I asked our amazing pic poster green-rose who was posting pics from JIFF and she didn't think HJW attended.

Oh can't wait for Sector 7 and Korea to come out...when is summer going to get here??

@f927

It has been awhile! Glad to see you again! :) She looks so cute as always! Thanks for the pic! :)

Guest RAINLUVER012

@maccay

OMG...I feel like an idiot! LOL!! :) I've always wondered why her fanclub was called "1023" and now that you have "spelled" it out for me, the light bulb went on! HAHAHA!! :D

I LOVE 1023! Such a great name for such an amazing woman! :) Thanks maccay and hope you had/have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wub: P.S. I asked our amazing pic poster green-rose who was posting pics from JIFF and she didn't think HJW attended.

Oh can't wait for Sector 7 and Korea to come out...when is summer going to get here??

@f927

It has been awhile! Glad to see you again! :) She looks so cute as always! Thanks for the pic! :)

Another schedule update~ ^^

HJW is attending JIFF for the screening of 형사Duelist and "talk with viewers" (which will be held after the screening with HJW and Lee MyungSe Director of Duelist) on May 1.

She was not scheduled to be at the red carpet ceremony yesterday.

Today (April 30) HJW is attending the Kids Art Festival in SuWon with Yoo SeongHo.

HJW LOVES children, so I think this is a perfect event for her. Whenever people bring their kids to fan signing events, her face lights up. ^^

Busy couple of days coming up :D

Guest sintame

@RAINLUVER012 .... busy couple days coming? yes!!!

sorry rainluver012, i misread your message. i forgot the "of" between couple days. :lol: it got me excited for a moment there. whew!!i guess i have to blame the phone for having small letters. :lol: glad to hear about her next appearances. can't wait to see Ha Ji Won! hope she got the time to relax while she was MIA the past few days. :D

HB maccay! hope you had a wonderful celebration. @kjkfan7, you and me both I've been wondering about the "1023" but never dare asked, lol!

Guest ganaax

does anyone know when sector 7 trailer will be released?

thanks to everyone for news,pics,etc especially @RAINLUVER012 

Guest maccay

@maccayOMG...I feel like an idiot! LOL!! :) I've always wondered why her fanclub was called "1023" and now that you have "spelled" it out for me, the light bulb went on! HAHAHA!! :DI LOVE 1023! Such a great name for such an amazing woman! :) Thanks maccay and hope you had/have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wub: P.S. I asked our amazing pic poster green-rose who was posting pics from JIFF and she didn't think HJW attended. Oh can't wait for Sector 7 and Korea to come out...when is summer going to get here??@f927It has been awhile! Glad to see you again! :) She looks so cute as always! Thanks for the pic! :)

HB maccay! hope you had a wonderful celebration. @kjkfan7, you and me both I've been wondering about the "1023" but never dare asked, lol!

kjkfan7 and sintame you guys are sweet. Thanks so much, I sure had a blast. I did have the same question before as to what 1023 means and when I saw that photo, it was also an AHAH moment for me. ;)

f927 she looks cute in that photo with her hair tied in a bun! Look at her toned arms. She's indeed very athletic.

RAINLUVER012 thanks for the updates. Will be looking forward to all that.

Been watching the royal wedding and I hope our amazing yeoja will find her prince (or maybe has found one already, just keeping her lovelife private) and hope someday we'll watch her walk down the aisle with the man she loves. :wub:

Have a good weekend everyone.

Guest RAINLUVER012

about 1023....i read somewhere that it's name of club where Ha Ji Won played president of club

I've don't know about that...

It is the name of her fanclub. HJW 1023/하지원 사랑하기 (Loving HJW)

HJW thought of it herself. Creative ^^