♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I doubt she will have another drama this year (or even next year, to be honest).

She has to shoot Korea first (starting May). after that it's promotion time for sector 7 and Korea (if Korea is going to be released around Chuseok time).

she also has another project lined up already. a movie called 'Hi, Anna', if not mistaken? or something like that :)

but yeah, I can't believe how badly I want to watch 'Korea'.. and it hasn't even started yet...

Guest gle_perry

in movie hi, anna ha ji won oniie may act as heroines or as Gil ra im ...

ha ji won, definitely very cool heroine wearing ..

ha ji won this year's very cool secret drama garen great success, hopefully 3 moviekorea, sectors 7 and Hi.Anna success in the Korean box office

Amiin ..w00t.gif

Guest liway1430281933

I doubt she will have another drama this year (or even next year, to be honest).

She has to shoot Korea first (starting May).  after that it's promotion time for sector 7 and Korea (if Korea is going to be released around Chuseok time).

she also has another project lined up already.  a movie called 'Hi, Anna', if not mistaken?  or something like that :)

but yeah, I can't believe how badly I want to watch 'Korea'.. and it hasn't even started yet...

Ahhh okey...., i guess i'll just have to enjoy Secret Garden and go Gaga (crazy) over this TV drama of her just like others went through.

Ha ji won is a damn busy this year, hopefully it'll not affect her  health having those kind of movie projects. Stay healthy and beautiful Amazing Woman Ha ji won.blush.gif

Guest gle_perry

7939a4a19ba84221b817db4a2acb9cb7.jpg?w=500&h=500

white and white

Ahhh okey...., i guess i'll just have to enjoy Secret Garden and go Gaga (crazy) over this TV drama of her just like others went through.

Ha ji won is a damn busy this year, hopefully it'll not affect her  health having those kind of movie projects. Stay healthy and beautiful Amazing Woman Ha ji won.*quoted image*

ha ji won this year more projects are done, hopefully ha ji won is always healthy and do not be sore after the movies finished. I expect oniie hjw back to drama again phew.gif w00t.gif

whether there are photos and bae Doona hjw KOREA filming?

I can not wait to see hjw play ping pong ...

HJW-LOVE-HJW-LOVE-HJW-LOVE

Guest sintame

oh my gosh! Ha Ji Won... where are you? :lol:

you bet gilerkore! it's driving me nuts! :lol: btw, i remember you from the SeGa thread and I enjoyed reading your analysis. So cool to see you here! :)

Guest 82lucille

Oh HJW where are thou??!! hahaha...

People are going crazy now...

Where are you our amazing yeoja?!!!

(hopefully the next time i browse again, therell be good news  =)  im dying of suspense :)  )

Guest monalisa11

HJW, you are a true inspiration. hope all your projects in the pipeline will be huge successes like SG. and may you find someone very much deserving of you and who would treat you with all the love and care in the world!

Oh HJW where are thou??!! hahaha...

People are going crazy now...

Where are you our amazing yeoja?!!!

(hopefully the next time i browse again, therell be good news  =)  im dying of suspense :)  )

Are you referring to what is being talked about in the Hyun Bin thread? :) That is why HJW is such an admirable actress. She is able to separate real from reel and there has been no rumours between her and any of the handsome chappies she has acted with. The closest I have seen her to a co-star was Jo In Sung, who obviously still admires her and has said that Hyun Bin was lucky to have acted with her.

Looking forward to new collaboration between the two after May 4th!

Guest niknokdagu425

oh my gosh! Ha Ji Won... where are you? :lol:

you bet gilerkore! it's driving me nuts!  :lol:  btw, i remember you from the SeGa thread and I enjoyed reading your analysis. So cool to see you here!  :)

@sintame 

i think she is polishing her ping pong skills right  now because they will shoot  in May. i wish i can go and see her in the training center where she is practicing. i really miss her,its just weird for me why i dont hear any news about her this week is she off elsewhere hmmmm well maybe she is resting and having a break hope so. hehehe

@mrkobegiant

i hope they will colaborate again, im a jis-hjw shipper because of BALI i really fell in love with them and up to now im watching BALI and also Secret Garden hehehe, im confused  now what is my 1 kdrama.cant decide both drama were great and really different, our HAJIWON is really amazing i bet SBS will put  her  in hall of fame for having 2 phenomenal hit  drama . hope so.

Guest sintame

@sintame 

i think she is polishing her ping pong skills right  now because they will shoot  in May. i wish i can go and see her in the training center where she is practicing. i really miss her,its just weird for me why i dont hear any news about her this week is she off elsewhere hmmmm well maybe she is resting and having a break hope so. hehehe

@mrkobegiant

i hope they will colaborate again, im a jis-hjw shipper because of BALI i really fell in love with them and up to now im watching BALI and also Secret Garden hehehe, im confused  now what is my 1 kdrama.cant decide both drama were great and really different, our HAJIWON is really amazing i bet SBS will put  her  in hall of fame for having 2 phenomenal hit  drama . hope so.

niknokdagu425 - you are so sweet, yes she's practicing her ping pong, maybe we shoud ask her coach & bae doona if tbey're practicing too, lol! thanks for posting School 2, I really need a diversion right now. I thought my sleepless nights in SeGa was over. Im not sure why Im hyperventilating, lol!!! can i scream now, lol!

I know lots of fans are trying their best to keep their sanity, so many analysis and observations, lol. Im not expecting anything at all with this short 'break', I even stop analyzing, but putting all the pieces together is beyond me. I thought it was just all my imagination,lol!

I also want to see her work with JIS again, even witb SJS & KSW. Ha Ji Won is just so mesmerizing to watch, that it doesn't matter who her partner, be it a drama/movie. I cant even wait to see her in Sector 7 with Oh Ji hu too, cause that guy is another hunk,lol.

Thanks so much niknokdagu for the links.I'm trying to find this drama for ages. Glad to watch the raw acting from the young HJW and KRW. If I'm not mistaken..this drama which first made HJW popular in her debut days.

Anyway...you're not alone here. I'm also HJW and JIS shipper as well as HJW and HB shipper too.lol. For me...both guys equally good either in acting and look. Their acting talent is at the same par with HJW. I definitely agree with mrkobegiant that JIS still obviously admires and appreciates her. I can feel it from his last interview this month. Really anticipate his comeback this May 4th. Actually I just finished watching his movie with Kim Sa Rang 'Love of South and North'. Quite surprised that he's already acted with Kim Sa Rang from Secret Garden in 2004 ...then I realised that both them are from SIDUS HQ entertainment.

Guest liway1430281933

@ niknokdagu425 

Thanks for posting the link of HJW  drama school 2, shes was really young there. I have been wanting to see what HJW look when she was new in korean showbizness. The earliest work that HJW that I've seen is What happen in bali. She's so pretty back then, a natural beauty, i guess if im not mistaken, no touches of surgery....?

@82lucille  

I am sorry but i dont buy the rumors between HJW and HB, Ha ji won is such a intelligent woman to involve herself in a man that is already taken (before the break up) HJW have worked before to some even more hunky and good looking male actors, some of them is single, some have GF and even some of them are married. Yet Ha Ji won does not have malicious rumors of them, she is such a professional in work. As to what she said in her past interviews, the only romance she had with her co actors is when she's on the set portraying the role she works in. After that , she comes back as HJW as herself. I dont know but fans like us have this kind of illusions that HJW should have date every actors she work with. It is because she portray her roles very well to the point that we are convince that it was a real acting and they have real relationship. But one thing that i will agree with HJW fans comment here, she should find a real boyfriend. She is too beautiful to be single for a long period of time. She said before,she believes in destiny and therefore leave her lovelife into destiny. So, Mr. Destiny Guy,  why are you taking so long....?   lol....

Guest niknokdagu425

niknokdagu425 - you are so sweet, yes she's practicing her ping pong, maybe we shoud ask her coach & bae doona if tbey're practicing too, lol! thanks for posting School 2, I really need a diversion right now. I thought my sleepless nights in SeGa was over. Im not sure why  Im hyperventilating, lol!!! can i scream now, lol!

I know lots of fans are trying their best to keep their sanity, so many analysis and observations, lol. Im not expecting anything at all with this short 'break', I even stop analyzing, but putting all the pieces together is beyond me. I thought it was just all my imagination,lol!

I also want to see her work with JIS again, even witb SJS & KSW. Ha Ji Won is just so mesmerizing to watch, that it doesn't matter who her partner, be it a drama/movie. I cant even wait to see her in Sector 7 with Oh Ji hu too, cause that guy is another hunk,lol.

@sintame 

you are welcome, im really thankful for baidu  cn1023 they posted School 2 i really want to see it, iv watched almost all of hajiwon's work, im really glad i found it although its a bit slow but still i am happy, now im trying to search for days in the sun eng sub im really crazy about her hehehe. and i understand how u you feel and what u you think hehehe, i really want HJW to work with JIS again, in my opinion they are more comfy with each other and naughty in some ways hehehe cause watchin the BALI NGS they have more laughs compared to SG hehehe. i want her also to work with Song Seung Hun because she worked already with his 2 bff and i think their team up would be great too.

Guest Earthprincess

with all due respect, just wanted to ask if Ha Ji Won has an English 1023 fanbase? I see that there is a Korean and Chinese 1023, but apart from this Soompi thread, is there an official International Fan Club? I found the English-subbing site that our dear friends kjkfan7, uxmod, RAINLUVER012 and ps3hl started (which many fans are of course very thankful for), but is there another English site?

I am meeting people who would like to get updated with Ji Won and also to collectively do projects on her behalf so just wanted to help direct them if there's an official English/International fanclub. :)

If there's none, will there be people interested in starting one?

Guest thedolleffect

No news yet or updates about our favorite Korean actress' whereabouts. Guess she's too busy preparing with Bae Doo Na for Korea and/or perhaps meeting someone? :wub: Hahaha. You all know what I'm thinking about haha! Just my wishful thinking.

This is one of the things that I admire about HJW. She never had ANY scandal involving men and even those with whom she had acted with. Yes, there were rumors but most of them are because of her chemistry with the actors and/or her good working relationship with them. :lol: Either she's very very careful of her relationships (which is an admirable thing for me cause this shows how much she cares about the other person's privacy and that she values the relationship) or there is really nothing to gossip about (all the more admirable cause this shows how professional she is when it comes to work).

If HJW wants to stay single for now, I'm perfectly fine with it. But if she finds someone to make her happy, all my support and wishes for them. As long as she's happy. ;)

5660750452_d41964cef6_z.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

Thanks so much niknokdagu for the links.I'm trying to find this drama for ages. Glad to watch the raw acting from the young HJW and KRW. If I'm not mistaken..this drama which first  made HJW popular in her debut days.

Anyway...you're not alone here. I'm also HJW and JIS shipper as well as HJW and HB shipper too.lol. For me...both guys equally good either in acting and look. Their acting talent is at the same par with HJW. I definitely  agree with mrkobegiant that JIS still obviously admires and appreciates her. I can feel it from his last interview this month. Really anticipate his comeback this May 4th. Actually I just finished watching his movie with Kim Sa Rang 'Love of South and North'. Quite surprised that he's already acted with Kim Sa Rang from Secret Garden in 2004 ...then I realised that both them are from SIDUS HQ entertainment.

@ seema

you are welcome, iv watched that too it was really funny, especially the hand thing he is doing when they see sexy ladies, he did that too with HAJIWON in BALI NGS when she was wearing only a towel and JIS did it to tease her that was so cute of him,and i think the other guy in that movie was the friend of Hyun bin correct me if im wrong.

@pipay_pepay

you are welcom, yup she is a totally natural beauty and if ever she does i dont care i love her more, try to watch her movies: daddy long legs,love so divine, 100 days with mr arrogant,miracle on 1st street, babo, duelist, haeundae,closer to heaven,the phone, nightmare, ditto, sex is zero 1 and the tv drama damo you will see why she is the best among the rest, you can watch in azntv.com,dramacrazy.net,mysoju.com enjoy

Guest niknokdagu425

with all due respect, just wanted to ask if Ha Ji Won has an English 1023 fanbase? I see that there is a Korean and Chinese 1023, but apart from this Soompi thread, is there an official International Fan Club?  I found the English-subbing site that our dear friends kjkfan7, uxmod, RAINLUVER012 and ps3hl started (which many fans are of course very thankful for), but is there another English site?  

I am meeting people who would like to get updated with Ji Won and also to collectively do projects on her behalf so just wanted to help direct them if there's an official English/International fanclub. :)

If there's none, will there be people interested in starting one?

i want to join,count me in smile.gif