Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest boroangel

Pictures from video showing Su Ae at the Uzbez-Korea soccer match (should be World Cup Qualifying)..............Wish I there........

114zm.jpg

127nk.jpg

137nt.jpg

144dt.jpg

157ut.jpg

^ wow! she's so pretty...

boroangel - is there a way we can merge the posts from this thread with the one in the photos section?

Sickako.......would you mind PMing the moderators to ask? Cos I am trying to post mroe pics and videos........If they can't do that you mind posting your pics and info on her in this thread from now on? Cos this section with the official thread seems more relevant...........both of us are really SU CRAZY aren't we? :lol:

Guest siCKako

hey, boroangel...i already sent a PM to one of the mods...i'm still waiting for their reply...:) i'll keep you posted...

here's a bit of an info on su ae...i heard she's supposed to be a member of a singing group before and that she used to be the GF of Yang Dong-Geun from (Non-stop/Fighter in the Wind)

Guest boroangel

This is the MV for A Family and the song sounds SO SORROWFUL and HEARTBREAKING..........you must listen to it......her voice sounds like an 80s Taiwanese singer called Su Rui...........if anyone knows the song title and the singer pls let us know.....

MV for A Family

Guest boroangel

hey, boroangel...i already sent a PM to one of the mods...i'm still waiting for their reply...:) i'll keep you posted...

here's a bit of an info on su ae...i heard she's supposed to be a member of a singing group before and that she used to be the GF of Yang Dong-Geun from (Non-stop/Fighter in the Wind)

Great.....hope they can merge......so there are shifting them from there to here? Hope it doesnt mess up the first post cos the first post udner the Rules is supposed to have the profiles and stuff........

Have you tried looking at the 3 links I posted........you must go look at it.....Su Ae looks so beautiful in the photoshoots.......

By the way.....I think I look better than this Yang Dong-Geun :P ..........shes single now isn't she?

Where did you find out that shes part of a singing group?

Guest boroangel

To prevent myself from falling into the trap of running a K drama marathon, I decided to watch the last Vcd of April Kiss and Merry Go Round (Wooden Carousel) and was a good decision.....made me withstand the temptation of wanting to finsih the drama after I knew the ending.....so can take my time to watch it when I am free........

Merry Go Round is so much more light-hearted and has a nice ending....April Kiss....well doesn't look as sad....maybe thats because I did not really know the plot developments......seems like Love Letter is the really sad one.........

Guest siCKako

boroangel - re: merging of posts...in other boards it's possbile to do merging without deleting any posts...anyway, i'm still waiting for the mod's answer...yes, she's still single..i think she didn't have any boyfriends after YDG..re: singing group...I read it somewhere it said that is was her way to get into the biz...

April Kiss....well doesn't look as sad....maybe thats because I did not really know the plot developments......seems like Love Letter is the really sad one.........

Actually April Kiss was quite sad thought it wasn't as good as Love Letter.

Guest boroangel

boroangel - re: merging of posts...in other boards it's possbile to do merging without deleting any posts...anyway, i'm still waiting for the mod's answer...yes, she's still single..i think she didn't have any boyfriends after YDG..re: singing group...I read it somewhere it said that is was her way to get into the biz...

Ok....will see what they say....anyway.....I am going to sign up for Korean language courses beginning next year and if all goes well I hope to get certified for it........going crazy.... B)

Thank you for making a thread for Su Ae! I was going to make one myself ages ago, but I never got around to it xD

I was glad she got an award for 'A Family' in one of the award shows this past year. I forgot which one. It was around May...??

Anyways, my favorite of her was 'Love Letter'. When I saw pictures of her before watching it, I thought she'd be like every other newbie, but was I totally wrong. Lol. Her voice was what caught my attention. I was glad she didn't try to change her voice/make it higher. Shows that she's true to herself ^^

Guest boroangel

Thank you for making a thread for Su Ae! I was going to make one myself ages ago, but I never got around to it xD

I was glad she got an award for 'A Family' in one of the award shows this past year. I forgot which one. It was around May...??

Anyways, my favorite of her was 'Love Letter'. When I saw pictures of her before watching it, I thought she'd be like every other newbie, but was I totally wrong. Lol. Her voice was what caught my attention. I was glad she didn't try to change her voice/make it higher. Shows that she's true to herself ^^

No problem......do drop by more often.....think its called the Blue Dragon awards.....

Guest siCKako

^ she won best new actress for her debut film, A Family, in the Blue Dragons Award, Baeksang Best Film Awards 2005, MBC Film Awards 2004

she was also nominated in Festival de Daejong 2005 but she didn't win...

she also won best actress of 2004 in an internet survey for Hae-shin (Emperor of Sea)

and back in 2003 she won best new actress in MBC's Acting Awards for Loveletter :D

Guest boroangel

Ah the movie premiere of Wedding Campaign.....saw the guy who acted with her in Merry Go Round inside...he was the first one they interviewed...

Guest boroangel

boroangel - oh yes i remembered him...hey, i'll copy the links to the first post...the posts have been merge already :)

Oh dear....the black and white big image of her isnt in the first post anymore....... :(