[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@sunshine4ever, I think it speaks volumes of the KangDan relationship where Mok Dan and Kangto don't have to say the exact words but they know what each other are thinking. That's why Mok Dna never had to ask Kangto where he was going and Kangto didn't need to tell her. Only true soulmates who know each other are able to communicate at that level.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icegonzales

Hi Everyone! 
It's been a while since I was here last - life kind of got to me. I must say I really did miss posting and analyzing the drama in its juicy and finer details with everyone; anyway I don't know if some here can still remember me but I used to post during the earlier parts of the show. Like really early. I apologize for going into lurking mode (it killed me not being able to join in on the 'talks' here as some of you may know that I really do have much to say) however some here were very alive with me in twitter land: where the Fansitals were born. It's our little name for ourselves, Gaksital + Fan = Fansitals. It's a bit corny, I know, but we regret nothing.
That being said, we were wondering if you could all join us tonight and tomorrow for a simple sending away twitter party for our beloved drama, Gaksital. Here is a message from one of our unnies, @koolbrosia
Heeyaa fansitals,
On Thursday, September 6, 2012, 9:25 pm (Korean Standard Time) half an hour before the showing of the last episode of Gaksital, let's all show our appreciation for the hard work of the casts and staffs and congratulating them for the success of the drama via twitter using the hashtag gaksital (#gaksital)
Spread the word and hope you could join us on the farewell party at twitterland.
Important Note: we are using the hashtag (#) to send our messages, please minimize or as much as possible avoid spamming the twitter account of the casts of Gaksital or else "GAKSITAL WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" haha! 
Thank you!The Kangto-Shunji Train

Shout out to those who I got to know from the start @sunshine4ever @mrdimples @cravey @mojobobo @marie7 @briseis @lyra_brillantez. Please know that I carry you with me! 
Let it be known that this drama holds a special place in my heart as it did not only provided me much entertainment, joy and so many tears in watching it (because it was just damn awesome) but it also brought people from all over - who I can somehow now consider as friends. To think it all started with a simple show that managed to blow us all away. Sorry that was a bit emotional but that's exactly how I feel right now. As much as I don't want it to end, I am ready to let these characters go. 
So everyone would you care to join us on our twitter party? We were hoping to show this to the staff and crew of how much their drama is loved everywhere.  
My handler name is @icegonzales (same as my soompi account) as I do live streaming tweets of my currently watching dramas, should anyone be interested. We hope to see you there! *goes down on two knees* (Actually begging, haha). 

@icegonzales HIHI!!! Yes I do recall seeing you around but that was wayyyyyyyy back ekkeke. Welcome back!!! I'll be tweeting away!! #gaksital FTW!
Takeda tweeeted! 
"흑흑 ㅠㅠ 오늘 각시탈 마지막 촬영 입니다.. 엉엉엉엉엉.ㅠㅜ 으~~~~~앙!!!!"
"Heuk Heuk TT TT Today is the last day of filming for Gaksital.. eong eong eong eong eong (crying sounds lol) TT T Eu~~~~~~ang!!!!" (Even more crying sound. So cute this Takeda. Let me give you a hug. *Pats* you've done well!)

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, I think I am going to head to sleep soon because I need to wake up early for the episode. @mojobobo, can you please do the recap for this week? I'm not sure if I will be free on Thursday as I should be ready to go back to work. Thanks.

If I did not get a chance to reply to you, please let me do it another time everyone. I will be reading all of your posts soon hopefully tomorrow after the episode is done airing. <3 Suddenly I am so overwhelmed by long posts, but I love it so much. You guys are so lovable for being so generous to this crazy BM and KT & MD fan here, haha. That's me.

@rhaps, you don't have to say sorry for not posting dear lol. I don't know why all of a sudden many people started to speak up. But I'm so glad many silent readers are now speaking up. :) I'm so glad I made a break through for this drama. I feel so compassionate to all the characters of this drama and learn so much from them.

Drama Gaksital's stuntman double for Joo Won - Lee Tae Young receives attention for his warm image
Lee Tae Young tweeted on the 3rd "Amongst all the actors I have worked with, Joo Won is the best. Although both of us are playing the same role, but because we are same aged friend, we seem to have excellent chemistry. No matter when, I'm always grateful to you and I'm proud of you. You've worked hard my friend!" and tweeted a photo of himself with Joo Won.
The photos showed Lee Tae Young and Joo Won sitting next to each other with their masks on or making the "V" sign. 
From Lee Tae Young's tweet indicated his close friendship wit Joo Won (so cute these two)
Netizens have commented "it's such a pity for such a handsome stuntman to only be a stuntman, he's totally a warm type of guy!", showing the warm response to Lee Tae young's tweet. 

Chinese translation credits to 允本命 @baiduEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi
A114b46CQAAwQM1.jpg

demoeoe said:

@sunshine4ever, @snguyenova, just like what you’ve said, this is exactly the reason I love ep 26 and 18 the most...

I don’t have any complain to have that kiss scene in the forest, just like what he said in the BTS, “how long had he (KT/Lee Young) be waited for this particular moment…” he just can’t hold on anymore but need to pouring out all his love, his heart, simply his everything to his beloved MD/BY… I won’t say MD is frozen/inappropriate response but I take it as another symbolic gesture showing her full acceptance to KT (after knowing he is Lee Young, then now find out he is Gaksital), yes it is KT, the one who she always reject, hate, want him to die and go to hell… with her tears, having her hand stroking his hair, and she treating his arm, KT know he finally got her acceptance and she feel sorry why she did not recognise him any sooner, this is the first ever time he can wrap her into his embrace (with she also response the same), how can he hold back all these feeling and not kissing her… not to mentioned, how I love this scene to be film without any words between KT & MD, this is such a lovely way to demonstrate the connection and understanding between them... I know how you feel, what you want to say, what you want to do, just by being with you and looking into your eyes… it is such a beautiful scene…

@icegonzales !!! Oh, you are back. I remember you. Awesome, this is so awesome that all BM supporters are coming back together and many have never left, just silently lurking. 
now, for the embrassing part. Yes, I have twitter. Uh-oh, I hope I remember the password. Yes, I created it for one SOLE reason - Joo Won. No, I never tweet. And NO, I do not know how to. 

*run and hide* 
*run back again" - Can you give more specific or rather IDIOT proof instruction for people like me, ok ok, just me.????

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, lol, you have one day to figure it out so no worries. Just come back to your account and play with it. I will make one tomorrow just for this sole purpose. I actually don't really use twitter really.

Does anyone have the list of the twitters? Can I please have them? Thanks.

@sunshine4ever @mrdimples
when you go on twitter normally  after logging in like this at the top

1247r7k.jpg

you just click at where i circled red and say something about gaksital you also include on what you say a hashtag #gaksital
like this
10hmwxt.jpg

then just click tweet

*i'm bad at giving instructions, also it's been a long time since i logged in at mine
i hope im not wrong argh

ainn said: @sunshine4ever @mrdimples
when you go on twitter normally  after logging in like this at the top

1247r7k.jpg

you just click at where i circled red and say something about gaksital you also include on what you say a hashtag #gaksital
like this
10hmwxt.jpg

then just click tweet

*i'm bad at giving instructions, also it's been a long time since i logged in at mine
i hope im not wrong argh

@sunshine4ever, you should be sleeping!!!!!
I don't have all but these are what I know
Joo Won: @moonjunwon
Ki Woong: @woonggnoow
Han Chae Ah: @lovesunisuni
Jin Se Yeon: @Jinseyeon
Seo Yoon Ah (Kye soon): @belle0926
Yoon Ji Ho (Koiso): @ginoactor
Choi Sun Woong (Kagawa): @Woongssss
Lee Ju Hyun (Takeda): @goniwoni
Son Yeo Eun (Seonhwa): @prettyny0070
To tweet to the cast members all you ahve to do is put the "@" sign then type their usernames without spacing, like how we do in Soompi. 
To create a trend on twitter, usualyl we use the "#" sign so for example #gaksital would allow people searching for "gaksital" to see our tweets. If enough people tweet with "#gaksital", it will trend on twitter and everyone on twitter will see it. 

Archived