[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest sunshine4ever

@mojobobo - thanks for the reminder, me go now. :)demoeoe said:

@sunshine4ever, @snguyenova, just like what you’ve said, this is exactly the reason I love ep 26 and 18 the most...

I don’t have any complain to have that kiss scene in the forest, just like what he said in the BTS, “how long had he (KT/Lee Young) be waited for this particular moment…” he just can’t hold on anymore but need to pouring out all his love, his heart, simply his everything to his beloved MD/BY… I won’t say MD is frozen/inappropriate response but I take it as another symbolic gesture showing her full acceptance to KT (after knowing he is Lee Young, then now find out he is Gaksital), yes it is KT, the one who she always reject, hate, want him to die and go to hell… with her tears, having her hand stroking his hair, and she treating his arm, KT know he finally got her acceptance and she feel sorry why she did not recognise him any sooner, this is the first ever time he can wrap her into his embrace (with she also response the same), how can he hold back all these feeling and not kissing her… not to mentioned, how I love this scene to be film without any words between KT & MD, this is such a lovely way to demonstrate the connection and understanding between them... I know how you feel, what you want to say, what you want to do, just by being with you and looking into your eyes… it is such a beautiful scene…

In ep 26, once again it show how important MD to KT, he is worry so much about her when he knew that SJ found out their hiding place in town… he comfort her right the way when he saw she is about to cry after the bad news… he even think about to leave her, which to me it is the same as to let her to pursue other potential happiness, even this may imply she will find someone else and left him forever… he comfort her saying she don’t have to pretend she is strong (exactly like what she told him earlier) and she is the source of his power to stay put… while on the other hand, MD once again show her unconditional support, even though she did once wish to choose an easier life, but at the end of the day, she will just like what she had promise, following him where ever he goes, no matter what… she understand that he can’t take off the mask anymore, as long as this is what he want to do, she will be there and show her full support, with her lovely and warm smile… she will take all those sallow by herself, she may cry after he left, but in front of him, she will always smile… just don’t know how to use my limited English to show my feeling about their love, it is the highest form of love that I always treasure… that’s why I ship KT & MD soooooo much… 

I'm heading to bed now, it is already 04:09 in the morning here in London, talk to you all later on after the show... 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheza said: Eja said: sheza said: I think Han Chae Ah has a crush on Joo Won. I remember the BTS of the first night fight, how she tried to get attention from him after he showed such great care and concern over hurting JSY accidentally. *lol*

ainn said: i think because if a lot of people use the hashtag it will become a trend and a lot of people will be seeing the #hashtag at their frontpage of all people on twitter at the side so they will notice
if you go on twitter you will see trends at down left side
i think that's it (how do you do a smiley with sweat falling down, it's suppose to be here)

*can someone confirm this?

Guest thecreepystalker

Hey guys, 
I'm not sure if everyone is well acquainted with this facebook page ---> www.facebook.com/bridalmaskdrama  but I am the admin for this fanpage. Over the past 3 months I've been worse than a lurker, I was a full-blown creeper (hence my username LOL). Yep, I read stuff on soompi without having an account so I've been stalking everyone here without you even knowing I was here...
tumblr_m9tnnnG0r81qarg17.gif
But anyway, I just made this account to let you guys know that I really appreciate the news and pictures that you post here. Since I am the only admin for that FB page, due to the time constraint I usually quickly skim through all your posts and often post your news on FB. I do always put your name in the credits if you are the original source/translator, but I'm not very good at that when it comes to crediting the people who shared the pictures here (because I get lazy) so I apologize if I forgot to credit anyone and just sort of run off with it, haha :(|)
I'd like to especially thank @soomp who contacted me through facebook. Dude you rock  \m/  \:D/  (Yes, I'm finally here after you told me to get my behind onto this thread and participate) 
And @mojobobo @mrdimples @ricecak3 for your translated articles/tweets. You guys are awesome  >:D<

tumblr_m9sw2ygm391r8skxn.gif

Joo Won's stylist tweeted:
Very Fortunate! When we started filming, there was a brief shower. As if it was all a lie, azure blue sky and white clouds appeared like a beautiful picture to behold. Please stay this way till tomorrow!
54fbb2fb43166d2260842915462309f79152d2bb
I hope this is a sign from heaven giving us hope for a good ending. I know it will be a victorious one for Joseon. And I hope it will be a start of a beautiful life for Mok Dan and Kangto.

@thecreepystalker I really appreciate that you're coming clean, but please, don't be lazy. Back when I had the time, I bombed the admins of several TMTETS facebook fanpages because they didn't credit at all. ;D If I had time today, I would've probably scolded you too hahaha =))

@thecreepystalker OMG!!!!!!!!!! You're finally here!!!!! l'm your number 1 fan lololol =))Thanks for all your updates. I very much appreciate it cause you basically gather all the news and put them in one place. @Eja I personally don't think you need to credit people for sharing pictures? I dunno from what I've seen you've always put "baidu" and "DC" and all that. I've never seen the other facebook pages or tumblr people credit who shared the pictures on soompi either and since we're not the primary source I don't think it's necessary. plus there are millions of pictures. Do you have to credit people for sharing each one even though we got it from other people too? Just curious cause I have no idea either. But I don't know some people might mind.
I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you so much for keeping me updated on BM!!!!!!!!!!!

@mrdimples, when i first saw Shunji in a light suit that was what i was thinking but his expression in what you posted......maybe he managed to survive the big fight but let Kangto think that he died. Then he's going back to Japan after the war and he sees Kangto, Mok Dan and their kid(s) on the street that's why he's giving that look in the last picture...
@thecreepystalker, welcome!!!!!!! <3 Oh yes, please make more memes. They are very awesome!

From Takeda's twitter:
A2Aay-OCYAA2tJg.jpg
He said "촬영마지막날 ~...독립군과 동맹 맺다!!v 대한독립만세!!!"
"Final day of filming.~...The Independence Army and its Allies have concluded! V Dae Han Independence Army Mansei!!
Lol at Deuk soo...I can't make up my mind if he wants to punch Takeda or he's grabbing him 

mojobobo said: From Takeda's twitter:

He said "촬영마지막날 ~...독립군과 동맹 맺다!!v 대한독립만세!!!"
"Final day of filming.~...The Independence Army and its Allies have concluded! V Dae Han Independence Army Mansei!!
Lol at Deuk soo...I can't make up my mind if he wants to punch Takeda or he's grabbing him 

GUYS!! @coolreborn @sunshine4ever @mrdimples. 
Taken from Bridal Mask Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BridalMaskKBS?ref=stream

#gaksital spoiler : posted in joowon baidu bar c/o minidadalove
lifted from naver blog http://blog.naver.com/sannyas1
-scroll down and take the risk -
몇일째 각시탈 마지막 회 촬영중이다
오늘은 합천에서 마지막 씬을~
찍는중에 장대비가 내려 아슬아슬
그래도 하늘의 도우심으로 무사히 촬영을 마쳤다. 오늘 동원된 인원만 거의 삼백명
감동적인 마지막 씬이 될듯하다
끝나고 인사를 하는데 윤감독님 얼굴에 고독함이 어려있다
진두지휘를 해야하는 장수의 노곤함과 외로움 이런 것들이 아닐까?
비가 억수로 내리는 고속도로를 뚫고 집에 오니 12시가 넘어 버렸다
내일은 포천의 평강식물원에서 결혼식 장면을 찍는다
아침 7시 집합

^Basically the post says about the filming of the 300 people (posted photo yesterday ) wearing gaksital was done despite the rainy weather. Today they will be filming at Fortune Botanical Garden for a ..... WEDDING SCENE .

Erm..can I be greedy and ask for Kangto-MokDan, DeukSoo-Seonhwa and Shunji-Rie all getting married together? KEKEKEKE

mojobobo said: GUYS!! @coolreborn @sunshine4ever @mrdimples. 
Taken from Bridal Mask Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BridalMaskKBS?ref=stream

#gaksital spoiler : posted in joowon baidu bar c/o minidadalove
lifted from naver blog http://blog.naver.com/sannyas1
-scroll down and take the risk -
몇일째 각시탈 마지막 회 촬영중이다
오늘은 합천에서 마지막 씬을~
찍는중에 장대비가 내려 아슬아슬
그래도 하늘의 도우심으로 무사히 촬영을 마쳤다. 오늘 동원된 인원만 거의 삼백명
감동적인 마지막 씬이 될듯하다
끝나고 인사를 하는데 윤감독님 얼굴에 고독함이 어려있다
진두지휘를 해야하는 장수의 노곤함과 외로움 이런 것들이 아닐까?
비가 억수로 내리는 고속도로를 뚫고 집에 오니 12시가 넘어 버렸다
내일은 포천의 평강식물원에서 결혼식 장면을 찍는다
아침 7시 집합

^Basically the post says about the filming of the 300 people (posted photo yesterday ) wearing gaksital was done despite the rainy weather. Today they will be filming at Fortune Botanical Garden for a ..... WEDDING SCENE .

Erm..can I be greedy and ask for Kangto-MokDan, DeukSoo-Seonhwa and Shunji-Rie all getting married together? KEKEKEKE

Archived