Guest manquant

farstrep Is there a similar post where it is Eun Soo-shi instead with a picture compilation? I would really appreciate if you would post it here. I'm just taken away by her beauty, well they're both very beautiful people. Hihi. Thanks.  ;;)

Guest wisteria7

Maja said: Guys I've been googling about chrysanthemums and I found something that would be very Interesting...

"Chrysanthemum oil and extract have also been used in herbal medicine for their antibacterial and antibiotic properties. The oil of the chrysanthemum flower also has a pleasant scent."

Source: http://www.ehow.com/info_8487926_uses-chrysanthemum-oil.html

Oh, this just gave me more hope wouldn't this be awesome that the flower that symbolises CY and ES's love be the very antidote she needs...
=D> =)) :x

Edit:
Additional info:
"Chrysanthemum also has antibiotic properties making it effective against streptococcus and staphylococcus bacteria and is therefor, a helpful remedy against infection in the body. The compounds also help fight staph skin infections and other skin problems such as boils, sores and acne."

Source:  http://thelistlady.hubpages.com/hub/The-Tea-For-Really-Tired-Eyes-Chrysanthemum

Tinkiebell said: I was rewatching episode 21 and still couldn't stop laughing during the scene where Choong Suk barged in on the almost kiss. 
You see Men are like ON/OFF button, if you know what the ON button is, then you simply just press it they'll be immediately seduced. In CY's case, aside from ES showing off her bom chicka wah wah hair and gorgeous legs, another one of his ON buttons is apparently ES acting submissively cute while calling him with authoritative names -Jang goon-nim, Daejang, etc-.
He couldn't help but asking her to do that one more time: 

And when she did, his mind couldn't help from going on a wiiiiild trip

Only to have Choong Suk interrupting that trip when he barged into the room and call him what?

Yeh, that's right, he had to barge in calling him "Daejang!" -the very same name which, when coming out of ES's mouth would turn his ON button whereas when coming out of Choong Suk's mouth would turn his OFF button. Immediately. =))

Well thanks a LOT Choong Suk! Why didn't you just throw a bucket of cold water on him? I'm pretty sure that in any case, our Daejang-nim is left with a bitter aftertaste in the mouth. :))

I was wondering why the Yuan envoy wanted to ES to die so much. Well I know he wants to prevent a whole village to be killed, but if he was really a time traveler, he should keep ES alive since she's helping History takes it course.

Sorry if I'm saying nonsense ^:)^ I didn't watch the last episodes with subs yet.

hayuinblue said: Tinkiebell said: LuvMinHo said: I rewatched again Faith and found out in Ep 19 that the Yuan Envoy surname is also Yoo.
In Ep 22, when ES confronted Yuan Envoy upon receiving a letter from him,the Yuan Envoy mentioned that his great-grand-father wrote the words in his journal..
So, what I am trying to say is, by any chance is ES related to Yuan Envoy ?:-?

Guest naicallmenai

sia3 said: naicallmenai said: Thank you! And I will:)))
Oh, I'm so nervous about tomorrow's episode. Sad that i will understand only some from it, because I don't know Korean. Need to wait till english sabs

Guest wisteria7

churasan said:
Another thought that I thought I would share (occurred to me when I was bored in class too) was that after episode 22, I was really worried about CY.  Firecracker lady knows about his hand and they want revenge.  I think ES needs to tell KC that she her life is endanger and may die.  If that happens, she should tell KC that CY is the only other person who knows the real date and location of when the portal will open again.  Perhaps then, KC will have to keep CY alive (just like ES knows that can't kill her because of this fact) and his life will be spared.

I'm actually kinda disappointed that none of KC's gang turned out to be good.  I actually didn't think any of them were as hateful as DH.  In fact, there were some pretty funny scenes that ES had with them (like when she was making cocktails for them, etc...).  In addition, I thought it was pretty awesome when CY and KC were allies when they poisoned DH together.  I guess I love Faith so much that I don't want to dislike any of the characters...