ok..I had a sudden thought while doing a rerun of FAITH...
before that, I really apologize if this idea has been posted by somebody else in this forum...
So, we know that some other ES is giving messages to present ES. Giving her clues on what will happened. Basically she knows everything as if she had lived that life. The buck stops at the stream coz the other ES left for the 21 century. So say the letter.
Therefore, I think what happened was ES changed history coz since CY was not around The Queen died and King crumbled before what the present history said. Thus changing it.
Because she felt so guilty back in 21st century, she recalculated the portal and somehow got herself back 100 years before the time of King Gogmin. 'Old" ES and present ES cannot live in the same dimension. Same 'time', and that's why she went back 100 years so that she would die long before present ES will be brought to Goryeo.
Old ES knows everything that would happened thus preventing it from happening by asking present ES to change her decisions. Old ES will not know if her messages reached her but she has FAITH that the present ES will do what is right.... 
However, as HWATA....she left gorguyeo when the portal open up again...Present ES can remember all this coz in essence old ES and Present ES is one of the same... subconsciously, their mind and soul is the same.... 
I see plenty of loopholes in my theory but  I don't see how else the PD can explain it.....

marrsq said: ok..I had a sudden thought while doing a rerun of FAITH...
before that, I really apologize if this idea has been posted by somebody else in this forum...
So, we know that some other ES is giving messages to present ES. Giving her clues on what will happened. Basically she knows everything as if she had lived that life. The buck stops at the stream coz the other ES left for the 21 century. So say the letter.
Therefore, I think what happened was ES changed history coz since CY was not around The Queen died and King crumbled before what the present history said. Thus changing it.
Because she felt so guilty back in 21st century, she recalculated the portal and somehow got herself back 100 years before the time of King Gogmin. 'Old" ES and present ES cannot live in the same dimension. Same 'time', and that's why she went back 100 years so that she would die long before present ES will be brought to Goryeo.
Old ES knows everything that would happened thus preventing it from happening by asking present ES to change her decisions. Old ES will not know if her messages reached her but she has FAITH that the present ES will do what is right.... 
However, as HWATA....she left gorguyeo when the portal open up again...Present ES can remember all this coz in essence old ES and Present ES is one of the same... subconsciously, their mind and soul is the same.... 
I see plenty of loopholes in my theory but  I don't see how else the PD can explain it.....

marrsq said: Tinkiebell said: marrsq said: What Am I Worried About?
Remember that ES said the last few pages that she didn't read actually seems like another forewarning for her to save DAEJANG's life. But, those parts has been burned by DH. After that, it was never brought again. I wonder if Writer Song will go ahead with that road and put Daejang's life in peril or even kill him off? Will ES come to Daejang's rescue and be killed instead. Therefore, righting history in the process.
Writer Song left us with many many alternatives...good ones and bad...I just hope it will be a memorable ending. One that will live in our hearts for years to come... 

Guest toychoi

hisgilly said: LuvMinHo said: rrmski said:

@sia3: Not we specifically, but Faith fans in general. And yes, because of the voting LOL! And I say --- devoted becuase we love Faith so much.

Oh, I didn't LMH is a smoker. Damn it, I was 100% in love with him, now it's only 95%....  :))