Maja said: Yes, motherly instinct kicks in big time... for CY it's not motherly instinct it like a friendly thing you know when you see your friend suffering and I can not think of CY without ES its like they are a package... crazy... @-)

for the drama... that is why I based it on how I feel for the characters who are more real to me 'coz if I based it on the technical like good directing, editing and stuff CH is better...
:x  :P

sia3 said: @qitko
Well said, this is what I felt too :)
Character wise, daejang wins. But bear in mind, daejang has to be mentally more mature than LYS because of his upbringing and his life experience. Remember in EP4, we saw the kiddy side of daejang? Doesn't that remind you a lot of LYS? Well, that part of him died when MH and his master died. And possibly 7 years in the palace with those kings made him lost his childishness.

LYS still has a dream and desire for a normal life. Daejang did not.

Guest Tinkiebell

I was rewatching episode 21 and still couldn't stop laughing during the scene where Choong Suk barged in on the almost kiss. 
You see Men are like ON/OFF button, if you know what the ON button is, then you simply just press it they'll be immediately seduced. In CY's case, aside from ES showing off her bom chicka wah wah hair and gorgeous legs, another one of his ON buttons is apparently ES acting submissively cute while calling him with authoritative names -Jang goon-nim, Daejang, etc-.
He couldn't help but asking her to do that one more time: 

21a.jpg 

And when she did, his mind couldn't help from going on a wiiiiild trip

21c.jpg21d.jpg

Only to have Choong Suk interrupting that trip when he barged into the room and call him what?

21e.jpgYeh, that's right, he had to barge in calling him "Daejang!" -the very same name which, when coming out of ES's mouth would turn his ON button whereas when coming out of Choong Suk's mouth would turn his OFF button. Immediately. =))

Well thanks a LOT Choong Suk! Why didn't you just throw a bucket of cold water on him? I'm pretty sure that in any case, our Daejang-nim is left with a bitter aftertaste in the mouth. :))

21f.jpg

Came back from my holiday and this thread moves so quick. My eyes will surely hurt to backtrack all posts.

I'm joining the voting train too. Let's do it together until the end. BTW, I blocked now (both my computer and mobile phone).

Tinkiebell said: I was rewatching episode 21 and still couldn't stop laughing during the scene where Choong Suk barged in on the almost kiss. 
You see Men are like ON/OFF button, if you know what the ON button is, then you simply just press it they'll be immediately seduced. In CY's case, aside from ES showing off her bom chicka wah wah hair and gorgeous legs, another one of his ON buttons is apparently ES acting submissively cute while calling him with authoritative names -Jang goon-nim, Daejang, etc-.

Tinkiebell said: I was rewatching episode 21 and still couldn't stop laughing during the scene where Choong Suk barged in on the almost kiss. 
He couldn't help but asking her to do that one more time: 

21a.jpg 

And when she did, his mind couldn't help from going on a wiiiiild trip

21c.jpg21d.jpg

Only to have Choong Suk interrupting that trip when he barged into the room and call him what?

21e.jpgYeh, that's right, he had to barge in calling him "Daejang!" -the very same name which, when coming out of ES's mouth would turn his ON button whereas when coming out of Choong Suk's mouth would turn his OFF button. Immediately. =))

Well thanks a LOT Choong Suk! Why didn't you just throw a bucket of cold water on him? I'm pretty sure that in any case, our Daejang-nim is left with a bitter aftertaste in the mouth. :))

21f.jpg

Guest Tinkiebell

LuvMinHo said: I rewatched again Faith and found out in Ep 19 that the Yuan Envoy surname is also Yoo.
In Ep 22, when ES confronted Yuan Envoy upon receiving a letter from him,the Yuan Envoy mentioned that his great-grand-father wrote the words in his journal..
So, what I am trying to say is, by any chance is ES related to Yuan Envoy ?:-? Really? Yuan envoy's last name is also "Yoo"? Wow, that's cool. Maybe he's her ancestor :DIt looks like the Yuan envoy's great grandfather is the little boy that we saw on her clairvoyant dream. Future ES cured him in one of the time slips she's had into the past.

Guest Tinkiebell

LuvMinHo said: @Tinkiebell 
I'm afraid if @sia3 sees again spoiler no 3. her blood pressure will surge up again  X( Don't worry, she got to see the picture that @mattie2012 posted right after. I'm sure it will pretty much neutralize her blood pressure immediately. :))

sia3 said: Maja said: Yes, motherly instinct kicks in big time... for CY it's not motherly instinct it like a friendly thing you know when you see your friend suffering and I can not think of CY without ES its like they are a package... crazy... @-)

for the drama... that is why I based it on how I feel for the characters who are more real to me 'coz if I based it on the technical like good directing, editing and stuff CH is better...
:x  :P

Guest Tinkiebell

Maja said: Well we could always be "Friends with Benefits" I just can't take him away from ES
:P;)) ;;) lol @Maja are you sure you could have that kind of relationship with him without being emotionally involved? Friends with benefits don't involve feelings. Once you fall for him, it's game over honey.