@myphim2009 LOL, I swear I didn't write it with those thoughts xDDD @hayuinblue was simply asking for bigger pictures, so I took some screens from the 720 video I downloaded xD "Are they big enough now"
lol I didn't even notice I said that between the perv comments =))

BTW, I don't think there's a single small thing in MinHo's body
:\">

Hi Faith-lings

Oh gosh you ladies are really a perverted bunch =)), errrr me too :P but I keep it hidden in Soompi until I meet you naughty bunch here. Can't help laughing at all the comments here. Yup I also prefer Choi Young's previous hairstyles but because of his charismatic good looks, we will get use to the new hairstyle, dont worry :x

Counting the hours and days for the next preview and Monday. Have a great day everyone :-h

otchosais said: waahh!!! I missed the fun again.

We had a half day meeting so I am not in my desk.. :(

anyway, I am missing all the PERVERTED LADIES here! :x

How to make gif??? I will make one... (an IDEA POPPED UP in my mind while I am taking a bath this morning) :D

Shocking News !...just read from Lee Min Ho thread.
There are legal case regarding the show OST ..and also involved LMH agency.
Gosh  !.....Faith is not even half way and with this legal case will it affect our General Choi Young & Faith's rating ?  hope not.

SNOW WHITE: FAITH'S VERSION

ibnpifNoKJ71Wa.gif

Queen:  Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all?

ibxOvkF3WA0UIu.gif

Mirror:  You, my Queen, are fair; it is true. But there is one who is a thousand times fairer than you.

iqCrYP3M9yZDn.gif

Queen:  WHO??? Who do you claim to be fairer than I?  X( :-L X(

Mirror:  It is.....

iKZYZxAJJqJUp.jpg

Credit @pallycute for the HD picture. :D

I never thought LMH would be this attractive in a sageuk!!!  He is so HOT, just like he was in City Hunter. :x 

Honestly I didn't enjoy Faith at first but watching it while waiting for Bridal Mask, the characters are starting to interest me.  Beside that I love the OST, "Carry On" the first time I heard it.  It's amazing!!! 

Faith...Fighting!!!

hayuinblue said: i don't wanna ask how do you know about that part  ;;)but all my faith with you  :DOMG...i never post so often in 1 days but now i can't stop and it's still in the middle of the day :)this topic about sword really bring the best of me  :))
Hope will see those sword or fighting scene more often in Faithso we'll have some chance to compare them :D

Guest pallycute

Faith's Press Conference on 4th September 2012

Maybe this is Choi Young's hairstyle before he go to hair and beauty salon. So his hairstyle on Faith's preview for episode 9 was his hairstyle after he went to hair and beauty salon :D. Wow I don't know the goryeo era has salon for warriors keke ;))

c5fd0594-d00c-4df4-9b60-ac35591b7161.jpg

[News]Lee Minho and Kim Heesun reveal their close friendship through press conference

Recently, the entire cast of the SBS drama "Faith" gathered for a press conference in Incheon, Korea. During the press conference, actress Kim Heesun revealed her close friendship with fellow actor Lee Minho.

Kim Heesun stated, "I actually keep in touch with Lee Minho frequently. We like to joke around, send each other texts, take pictures of ourselves, and call each other over the phone. During filming, we also play games with each other. It always feels as if time goes by too fast whenever we hang out together."

Lee Minho then added, "Yeah, but if I retort Kim Heesun's statement once, she will retort whatever I say ten times. That's why the entire drama crew and staff, me included, always let her have her way, but I think that is also where her charisma lies. Hanging out with her helps me develop the patience to play the role of my character well."

"Faith" is a time travel drama in which a modern-day plastic surgeon (Kim Heesun) travels 600 years back to the past where she meets a Goryeo warrior (Lee Minho). The two fall in love and help the king to become a person who truly cares for the well-being of his people.

source: koreaboo.com

@myphim2009 ...I love your post on Snow White: Faith's Version... so funny =]I am sooooo waiting for when the queen gets to tell the king how she really feels. In Ep 7, when they were arguing, andshe was about to tell, I was like screaming at the screen when advisor Jo interrupted them...so mad.And also, does anyone know if there is english subtitles to the SBS midnight tv entertainment video that interviewed the cast of Faith?here is the link, if anyone hasn't seen it. It was funny, but i only understood the part where lee min ho commented on how he had to get into shape to carry kim hee sun, and also the part about jung il woo's comments about him being a "player."http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsu3vq_120815-night-of-tv-entertainment-the-great-doctor-the-faith-casts-interview_shortfilms