Guest farstrep

@otchosais: :)) Many missed the shield dearly.

Someone asked about the flower. Can it be argyranthemum? It's yellow or white, looks like chrysanthemum and has a fragrance.

170B503350475E57327FD0

credits: blog.daum.net

Angry ChoI Young looks mighty hot!!

1624043350475EC2264C3C

Lee Min Ho goodie:

tumblr_m9vpdr6Ke21r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

credits: hishotnessminho

Guest wisteria7

otchosais said:

farstrep

said: @otchosais: I thought Choi Young used that particular shield to channel his nae gong to attack the police, that's why it's the only one left standing. I have no doubts his nae gong can destroy anything in its path if he wants to do so.

Guest wisteria7

farstrep said: @otchosais: :)) Many missed the shield dearly.

Someone asked about the flower. Can it be argyranthemum? It's yellow or white, looks like chrysanthemum and has a fragrance.

170B503350475E57327FD0

Angry ChoI Young looks mighty hot!!

1624043350475EC2264C3C

Lee Min Ho goodie:

tumblr_m9vpdr6Ke21r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

credits: hishotnessminho

Seriously, you people are killing me with all these huuuge high quality steming hot gifs.
Until Faith's last episode, my HD will burst with so many of them if this keeps on :))

@wisteria7 it's from City Hunter backstage, I think :) At least it's written "City Hunter" xDD

Guest wisteria7

Kim_Lilly said: Seriously, you people are killing me with all these huuuge high quality steming hot gifs.
Until Faith's last episode, my HD will burst with so many of them if this keeps on :))

@wisteria7 it's from City Hunter backstage, I think :) At least it's written "City Hunter" xDD

@wisteria his hair was somewhat lighter in CH, I think... Probably the same lighter strands as the ones he has for Faith now. Looks like sun-burnt hair :)) I had a lot of that when I was little. I miss his CH phase, he was healthier. He looks so thin now, poor thing =/
Also, do move to Seoul. I bet it's a nice city to live in :) Well, for me almost anywhere is nicer than Brazil kekeke If you move, I'll go visit you when I travel to Korea next year *o*

Guest pallycute

wisteria7 said: Kim_Lilly said: Seriously, you people are killing me with all these huuuge high quality steming hot gifs.

Guest Tinkiebell

wisteria7 said: Yes,he knows English-OMG I am totally screwed... ahem..in trouble. I'm blushing again-where did I pick up this habit? And it's because of this forum that I can't look at Min ho without turning red thinking of swords and cracking up. I think everyone thinks I'm cracked.

Eh, I probably need to start questioning my sanity as well, since it only took me to see 2 words in your post and my mind goes on a trip: screw and sword.   :-j

night night @otchosais, good night, sleep tight :)