otchosais said: if there are legal suits or whatsoever I think FAITH and the actors will pull through!

I have FAITH in FAITH and I know some are just insecure that FAITH is doing great! :x

This is great! English subs for ep8 ViKi+DramaFever are out.

You can find them in here.

There aren't enough words for thanking the subbers and rippers for giving us the subs so fast.

For someone like me who doesn't understand korean, this is very helpul.

@pallycute...aw...thanks so much for the video and pics. Wonder if there is anyone so kind to translate the video for us non korean speakers. I will be patient. So glad that the cast are having a great time behind the scene. I am suffering from waiting for next monday.
I just watched the Ep 8 episode for like the 5th time, I am so pumped up for the king and his team to get revenge on ki chul. I am like stalking this thread so much, need to get away & study for exams...

Guest farstrep

156433395047EFB632B4B6

credits: blog.daum.net

More fanart:

181EBE345047F32B376392

130B033C5047F7270A5A05

credits: blog.daum.net

@myphim2009: I love your stories!! Do keep them coming!!! They're innovative and hilarious!! :P

Eun Soo " Although SOMEONE said they'd PROTECT me... he doesn't seem to bother about EATING"
=)) =)) ...ES just gave the word protect a new definition :))

Cut to -CY : Aren't you done yet O.OES : Noisy SHUT UP :))CY :Just how much can you eat ?  =)) =))ES : Have you never heard such a thing? When eating even a dog is left alone =)) =)) =))  =))  =))  =)) Since i don't know when I'll be eating again , when I have such a chance ....

ME , completing her sentence: I'll stuff my mouth with free food...so pyhco aka noisy SHUT UP ...ooooooo O.O omo omo omo...can i have that dumpling since your not eating it  O:-)
omg =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Omg this girl just cracks me up !!!! She sounds like she hasn't eaten for days... And too top it of she trying to throw guilt at CY for not feeding her ... 
CY face was so priceless..lol..he just sits there giving her a you for real look O.OProbably thinking how unbelievably big her stomach was and comparing it to a endless pit ...  ... No matter how much you feed her its never enough..lol...I love ES and can completely relate to her when it comes to food :) 

I listened to this song today by chance and immediately I thought of CY. This song fits him perfectly, isn't it? The part I love the most is:

"I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you"

@rrmski
I heart this song :x my one and only fav's from Hoobastank but this song doesn't really remind me of CY at all O.O maybe the part you pointed :?One of the person's this song lately reminds me of this Lee Kang To ^_^ lol..this should be his theme song..

rrmski said:

Do you mean Lee Kang To from Bridal Mask? Well, Maybe you're right. I didn't have the chance to watch it yet. I'm waiting for the end and then I'm planning to do a marathon and watch all the episodes back-to-back. But I still stand behind my words, the lyrics strongly remind me of CY.

This is one of my fav songs from Hoobastank too and probably the best one, IMHO.